Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ignorant Roy View Post
    Bovine faeces.

The first case cited on that garbage site is a US teenager who died in Pennsylvania on 1st Jan 2021 - when the state had only had vaccines available for a fortnight, and was still prioritising medical staff and high-risk cases. There's no indication whatsoever that the teenager was vaccinated, and no reason to believe he would have been.

The second case cited on that garbage site is a Brazillian footballer who died in January 2021.. But Brazil didn't start distributing the vaccine until March. While it is theoretically possible that Alex Apolinario was vaccinated in Portugal before the match he died in, it's extremely unlikely because the Portuguese had only started vaccinating a week earlier..

The eighth case listed on that garbage site is a 17-year old Welsh rugby player who died in February - 6 months before the UK government approved vaccinations for 16-17 year olds.

That article is a pack of lies. The writer has basically listed lots of athlete deaths and falsely claimed that the athletes had just been vaccinated, knowing that blithering idiots like you will swallow it whole and won't even look at the clearly dubious details, let alone do any fact-checking, before spreading it around like the slurry it is.

Even if we assume you're correct with your cherry picked examples (and that's certainly not a given), that still leaves nearly 300 cases of athletes suddenly dying in 2021 after getting the Clot Shot. There was no epidemic of athletes dropping dead mid-game prior to 2021. It simply didn't happen. So what changed? What do all of these dead athletes have in common? You can ignore the obvious if you want, but the rest of us are not so willfully ignorant.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Nearly 300 athletes have suddenly collapsed and died after getting the China flu vaccine.

It is definitely not normal for young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. All of these heart attacks and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID shot. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID shot, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause.

The so-called health professionals running the COVID shot programs around the world keep repeating that “the COVID shot is a normal vaccine and it is safe and effective.”

So in response to their pronouncement, here is a non-exhaustive and continuously growing list of young athletes who had major medical issues in 2021 after receiving one or more COVID shots. Initially, many of these were not reported. We know that many people were told not to tell anyone about their adverse reactions and the media was not reporting them. They started happening after the first COVID vaccinations. The mainstream media still are not reporting most, but sports news cannot ignore the fact that soccer players and other stars collapse in the middle of a game due to a heart attack. Many of those die – about 50%.

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/71-a...er-covid-shot/

One of the more popular conspiracy theories is that the vaccine is not about stopping the China flu but about reducing the population. Frankly, the more I learn about just how devastating "The Jab" can be, the more difficult it is to dismiss that theory.
      Randomly checking the linked stories, none mention them dying or collapsing shortly after taking the vaccine. Vaccine nor COVID is even mentioned in the stories I checked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignorant Roy View Post
        I'm being called "ignorant"...
        Because you are ignorant. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that it's willful, which is somewhat better than being an uninformed dupe who simply doesn't know any better.

The fact is, the vaccines are killing people. They are killing a lot of people, including young, healthy people, and this information is being kept from the public. You might be willing to deny the truth, but I'm not.

Comment

Even if we assume you're correct with your cherry picked examples (and that's certainly not a given), that still leaves nearly 300 cases of athletes suddenly dying in 2021 after getting the Clot Shot. There was no epidemic of athletes dropping dead mid-game prior to 2021. It simply didn't happen. So what changed? What do all of these dead athletes have in common? You can ignore the obvious if you want, but the rest of us are not so willfully ignorant.
          Do a search of "notable sports deaths" followed by any year and do some checking yourself. And that is only the notable ones, not the average and little known athletes like your page lists.

2018: https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...xeP/story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Do a search of "notable sports deaths" followed by any year and do some checking yourself. And that is only the notable ones, not the average and little known athletes like your page lists.

Any lists of "notable sports deaths" from previous years that I can find includes all famous sports figures who died regardless of age or cause, so guys who have been retired for decades, athletes killed in car accidents, died from cancer, and so on. What I'm not seeing are lists of hundreds of young, healthy athletes suddenly dropping dead mid-game. By all accounts, that is a recent phenomenon that only started after those athletes dutifully lined up for their experimental vaccine.

Comment

According to FIFA stats, almost 5-fold increase in deaths and large increase in cardiac events from the normal in football (sometimes known as soccer to some of my cultureless fellow americans who prefer dogpile). Including some of the greatest players, like Sergio Aguero who has been forced to retire after sudden cardiac issues.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...letes-in-2021/

In football especially, after the 90s, extreme care and detail has gone into player health. Regular physicals and exams are performed, and when transfers between clubs occur, each player transferred (or loaned) goes through tremendous amounts of detailed medical examinations to ensure their health and fitness. These sorts of things don't usually crop up from nowhere without cause, and would be detected.
              Last edited by Gondwanaland; 12-07-2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Any lists of "notable sports deaths" from previous years that I can find includes all famous sports figures who died regardless of age or cause, so guys who have been retired for decades, athletes killed in car accidents, died from cancer, and so on. What I'm not seeing are lists of hundreds of young, healthy athletes suddenly dropping dead mid-game. By all accounts, that is a recent phenomenon that only started after those athletes dutifully lined up for their experimental vaccine.
                What you are not seeing in your list is any evidence that they dropped dead from the COVID vaccination or that they even had the vaccination just before they died. It is not mentioned in most of the links. (I did find one that mentioned a covid shot but didn't mention a death - Hank Aaron and all news reports say it was natural causes, the guy was nearly 90) - the guy who put that list together just cherry picked athlete deaths made a list then claimed it was from the vaccine.

Many athletes die every year. Just like many doctors die, many teachers die, many PEOPLE die. Some from accidents, some from disease, some from heart attacks. Your list is useless. And not everyone on that list died, or even died "mid-game" as you claim. And if an athlete were to have a heart attack or collapse you would expect it to be during them exercising or a game.

You obviously didn't even bother checking the list yourself.

Comment

What you are not seeing in your list is any evidence that they dropped dead from the COVID vaccination or that they even had the vaccination just before they died. It is not mentioned in most of the links. (I did find one that mentioned a covid shot but didn't mention a death - Hank Aaron and all news reports say it was natural causes, the guy was nearly 90) - the guy who put that list together just cherry picked athlete deaths made a list then claimed it was from the vaccine.

Many athletes die every year. Just like many doctors die, many teachers die, many PEOPLE die. Some from accidents, some from disease, some from heart attacks. Your list is useless. And not everyone on that list died, or even died "mid-game" as you claim. And if an athlete were to have a heart attack or collapse you would expect it to be during them exercising or a game.

You obviously didn't even bother checking the list yourself.
                  Right, it's all just one big coincidence that young, healthy athletes are suddenly dropping dead mid-game in unprecedented numbers after getting the vaccine. I suppose I have to remind myself that you've gotten the jab, so you are going to be naturally resistant to any facts that might serve to convince you that you made a bad decision.

Comment

Right, it's all just one big coincidence that young, healthy athletes are suddenly dropping dead mid-game in unprecedented numbers after getting the vaccine. I suppose I have to remind myself that you've gotten the jab, so you are going to be naturally resistant to any facts that might serve to convince you that you made a bad decision.
                    I haven't dropped dead yet and I have had 3 jabs, as has most of my extended family. And my general health is not all that great in the first place. If it were going to harm someone I am the prime candidate - I just had a double coronary bypass in 2019. And yes, athletes drop dead all the time, as I previously told you and gave you sources. Cherry picking deaths and then claiming it was because of the vaccine without any evidence is voodoo, not science.

Comment

• FGAYz3dUUAAzpyF.jpg

Comment

And yes, athletes drop dead all the time...
                        But not hundreds a year in the prime of their life in the middle of a game. That's something new. And citing your own personal experience with the vaccine isn't very convincing when we have data telling us just how dangerous it really is.

Comment

But not hundreds a year in the prime of their life in the middle of a game. That's something new. And citing your own personal experience with the vaccine isn't very convincing when we have data telling us just how dangerous it really is.
                          The data you have is all cherry picked by anti-vax sites. And hundreds of athletes do die every year. And not all of the athletes on that list were "in the prime of life" either. Hank Aaron for one. But usually when an athlete is not in the prime of life, they are no longer athletes either, they are former athletes.

You choose to believe the data that supports your own biases and ignore data that doesn't. You accept lists like you posted indiscriminately without bothering to question or check out the data. Be more skeptic.

Comment

• I just want to point out that the Omicron variant was only first detected a couple weeks ago, and it often takes people infected with Covid a few weeks to die. So it's too soon to be certain that the new variant is milder. It does look possible that it is milder, but it will take time to be sure. It could just be that most people now have some sort of immunity, either from vaccines or prior infection.

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...20578188316672

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Don't leave the house if you have a cold, Professor Tim Spector has said, as he warned one in three colds are “actually due to Covid”.

The professor of genetic epidemiology at King's College London, who founded the Zoe app, said people with cold-like symptoms should work from home and avoid Christmas parties in a bid to stem the spread of coronavirus.

The UK should be "much more open-minded about who we are testing" and "get more people to isolate at least for a few days with cold-like symptoms", he told Times Radio.

"At the moment, we're estimating that somewhere between one in three and one in four colds are actually due to Covid," he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/dont-leave-ho...145633131.html

The virus has morphed, changed, mutated they shout with earnest proclamation… and Omicron has merged with the common cold to create a new highly infectious super duper variant requiring even more important booster shots to protect civilization. This holiday season you better watch out for dissidents showing symptoms of the variant sniffles who are not triple-vaxxed and quadruple-masked. It’s the science, swear…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...duper-booster/

So now the China flu has mutated and is suddenly indistinguishable from the common cold? This is all starting to look like a parody.
                            The issue is that for a lot of people, Covid produces cold-like symptoms, but for others, it produces more severe illness.

That being said, you could always get a Covid test to see if you have Covid or a cold.
                            Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
                              I just want to point out that the Omicron variant was only first detected a couple weeks ago, and it often takes people infected with Covid a few weeks to die. So it's too soon to be certain that the new variant is milder. It does look possible that it is milder, but it will take time to be sure. It could just be that most people now have some sort of immunity, either from vaccines or prior infection.

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...20578188316672

The issue is that for a lot of people, Covid produces cold-like symptoms, but for others, it produces more severe illness.

That being said, you could always get a Covid test to see if you have Covid or a cold.
                              That seems to be the justification for all the mass media hysteria and government authoritarianism -- "what it could be." So now anytime there's a new variant (and there's no reason to think covid will just vanish into thin air), government can justify their heavy-handed action based on fear of "what it could be."

Comment

Even if we assume you're correct with your cherry picked examples...
                                Examining the first two listed cases is not cherry picking. I'm being called ignorant by some-one who doesn't know what cherry-picking is.
                                ... that still leaves nearly 300 cases of athletes suddenly dying in 2021 after getting the Clot Shot.
                                No, it leaves 300 cases of athletes dying and a liar claiming they all died shortly after being vaccinated...
                                You can ignore the obvious if you want, but the rest of us are not so willfully ignorant.
                                ... and a gullible idiot who believes it.

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment