Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
    Fauci fanboys will get triggered.

The video shows that not only did Fauci predict a "surprise outbreak" (in the context of "pandemic preparedness") during Trump's admin, but predicted the precise year ("we are going to see this in the next few years").

I doubt anyone not in the covid cult would be surprised by this, but we have the clear smoking gun...

- A video showing Fauci, in 2017, from his own lips predicting a "surprise outbreak" in three years (2020).
    - The fact Fauci is embroidered in a lab leak controversy.
    - The fact Fauci lied about GoF research.
    - The fact Fauci and Daszak clearly tried to cover it all up in the aftermath.

= Fauci is a straight-up criminal of the most diabolical order.
    Anthony Fauci is America's Josef Mengele.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Far worse, because he's killed more people and caused far more mayhem across the globe.

Comment

Far worse, because he's killed more people and caused far more mayhem across the globe.
        Clear evidence of FDS.

Comment

• Just another day in the neighborhood of the scientific community. I remember this guy was one of the first to introduce a paper on the theory. Because there are so many of these instances, I hope they don't get blase and we get bored with it, because these are a big deal...

'The death of science' Professor silenced for suggesting Covid could have escaped from lab

Angus Dalgleish said that anyone suggesting a non-natural origin for Covid had been silenced, warning: “This goes back to the days of Copernicus and Galileo - it is the death of science”. Professor Dalgleish co-authored a paper in summer 2020 after spotting “unique fingerprints” in Covid-19 samples that he believes prove they must have been manipulated in a laboratory.

The work was rejected by a string of journals, before finally being published in a watered-down form. Prof Dalgleish, an oncologist who discovered how HIV entered and killed cells in 1984, then found himself “ostracised” and frightened.

In February 2020, the Lancet had published a letter that “strongly condemned conspiracy theories” suggesting that Covid-19 does not have a natural origin. This highly influential letter – subsequently cited in thousands of scientific publications – was signed by 27 experts including Wellcome Trust head and former Sage member Sir Jeremy Farrar.

However, it has since emerged that two weeks before the letter was published, Sir Jeremy stated in private emails that some senior scientists believed a ‘likely explanation’ was that the virus was man-made.

He had led a teleconference call on February 1 2020. The emails discuss the call and reveal one virologist was ‘80 percent sure this thing had come out of a lab’. Other shared the view.

Sir Jeremy was uncertain, stating “this will remain grey unless there is access to the Wuhan lab”.

But virologist Dr Ron Fouchier said: “Further debate about such accusations would . . . do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular.” Professor Dalgleish, author of a new book on covid, The Origin of the Virus, warned the affair had profound implications for the scientific community.

He said his team had found amino acids on the spike with a positive charge, allowing the virus to cling to negative parts of the human body. But it was highly unusual to find so many positive charges in a row because they also repel each other, he said.

“We realised when they released the sequence of the virus it broke the laws of physics for a natural virus meaning it was genetically modified. “At the time my position was supported by Sir Richard Dearlove, the former head of MI6 who now chairs the University of London board of trustees.”

However, when they tried to publish their work they were turned down by numerous papers, including the Lancet. “My paper was rejected within five hours”, he said. “Normally it takes three weeks before it is even peer reviewed.” Prof Dalgleish said: “It was a political decision for this to be suppressed.”

Describing the impact after his paper was finally released, he said: “I was ostracised. I was fearful - really frightened at the way I was being treated.

Comment

• There's a video making the rounds on social media of an adult woman bawling like a baby after her home China flu test shows positive. "The coolest thing about me is that I never got it!" she sobs. Is it real? Parody? Performance art? Given the amount of fear being stoked by Democrat leadership, and the general stupidity of their voters, it's impossible to say.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...geous-n2602096
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Just another day in the neighborhood of the scientific community. I remember this guy was one of the first to introduce a paper on the theory. Because there are so many of these instances, I hope they don't get blase and we get bored with it, because these are a big deal...

'The death of science' Professor silenced for suggesting Covid could have escaped from lab
              Even now, when everyone concedes the possibility of a lab leak, most scientists don't take seriously the idea that the virus "must have" escaped from a lab.

New evidence strongly suggests COVID is natural, not from a lab leak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Even now, when everyone concedes the possibility of a lab leak, most scientists don't take seriously the idea that the virus "must have" escaped from a lab.

New evidence strongly suggests COVID is natural, not from a lab leak.
                At this point only Sinophilic Branch Covidians, and those that don't want to endanger potential current or future funding from Chinese sources, think the natural origin is remotely likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

At this point only Sinophilic Branch Covidians, and those that don't want to endanger potential current or future funding from Chinese sources, think the natural origin is remotely likely.
                  After all, the unquestionably honest CCCP has denied a leak from day one, simultaneously hiding as much information about the outbreak as possible.

And never mind the lab scientists who go missing ...
                  https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...6ZQG2WLHDDTNA/

Or the reporters who reported on it ...
                  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51486106

802A.gif
                  Attached Files

Comment

There's a video making the rounds on social media of an adult woman bawling like a baby after her home China flu test shows positive. "The coolest thing about me is that I never got it!" she sobs. Is it real? Parody? Performance art? Given the amount of fear being stoked by Democrat leadership, and the general stupidity of their voters, it's impossible to say.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...geous-n2602096
                    It's fake. Pretty sure she is the same actress who did the fake eHarmony ad who broke down crying because she loves cats so much

and the songify version:

Last edited by Sparko; 01-21-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• What is the incentive for parties outside of China to silence people revealing a lab leak origin? Isn't that the best case scenario for every other country since they can pursue China for restitution and impose sanctions with a united global front?

Comment

Fauci fanboys will get triggered.

The video shows that not only did Fauci predict a "surprise outbreak" (in the context of "pandemic preparedness") during Trump's admin, but predicted the precise year ("we are going to see this in the next few years").

I doubt anyone not in the covid cult would be surprised by this, but we have the clear smoking gun...

- A video showing Fauci, in 2017, from his own lips predicting a "surprise outbreak" in three years (2020).
                        - The fact Fauci is embroidered in a lab leak controversy.
                        - The fact Fauci lied about GoF research.
                        - The fact Fauci and Daszak clearly tried to cover it all up in the aftermath.

= Fauci is a straight-up criminal of the most diabolical order.
                        In the 21st century, before Covid, there was Zika, Ebola, swine flu, and SARS. Predicting "a surprise outbreak" in "a few years" is not crazy, given disease outbreaks happen about that often. It just so happened that Covid turned out to be infectious enough and deadly enough to cause more problems than any of those earlier diseases.
                        Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

After all, the unquestionably honest CCCP has denied a leak from day one, simultaneously hiding as much information about the outbreak as possible.

And never mind the lab scientists who go missing ...
                          https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/cov...6ZQG2WLHDDTNA/

Or the reporters who reported on it ...
                          https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51486106

802A.gif
                          Or the attempt by China to delete early covid sequences from the NIH database, which would have succeeded if one scientist hadn't known where and how to look through cloud data that escaped deletion: https://www.yahoo.com/news/scientist...131605072.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
                            What is the incentive for parties outside of China to silence people revealing a lab leak origin? Isn't that the best case scenario for every other country since they can pursue China for restitution and impose sanctions with a united global front?
                            Incentives? Well for the WHO the incentive is the current head (who is accused of aiding genocide in his past) got his position solely because of China's influence, and spit-shines Xi's boots and has since the start when he lied for China as the virus spread there and ignored the warnings of Taiwan in December 2019 of the virus' spread. And the head of their team that went to China was the guy who ran EcoHealth Alliance which did gain of function research with this exact lab, and played at least a monetary role in the creation/study of this virus.

For the US, the fact that Fauci and company have desperately been trying to deny their funding of EcoHealth Alliance and the gain of function research done by the lab. The top 'scientist' in the country getting his hand caught in the cookie jar is more than enough for the government to try to silence people (as Fauci and Birx and Collins DID DO, and there is now email evidence of their plot).

For most other countries, the desire to not piss off China and ruin potential trade, etc., suffices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
                              What is the incentive for parties outside of China to silence people revealing a lab leak origin? Isn't that the best case scenario for every other country since they can pursue China for restitution and impose sanctions with a united global front?
                              You'd want to ask Angus Dalgleish, Alina Chan, and all the other scientists that were muffled or vilified for daring to propose a paper that went against the official story.

Apparently the scientific community is a whole lot more centrally controlled and less independent and free-flowing in ideas as some have thought, particularly where funding is involved. That hasn't really been that big of a revelation to me, but that may be a stark revelation to others.

Comment

The anti fauci cult is in my mind a bunch of very sick and perverse people. A man who has dedicated his life to public health. His crime: he dared contradict Trump about covid. And from there every nutcase this side of hell in the US has invented pure trash and created nothing less than cult of hatred around him. This stuff is dangerous and may well get the man or members of his family hurt or killed. I do not know why this trash is tolerated here.
                                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment