Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post

I have nothing in common with some left wing loon (other than that you don't like what we have to say). This pandemic should have been a Godsent opportunity to turn the tables on the globalist left. Instead they increased their control thanks to moronic bumbling by people like you. That's the truth. It has nothing to do with "the ills of the world" or whatever other victimhood nonsense you want to claim. You got bamboozled, outplayed, beat, and now get to have a front row seat at the fall of your civilization. Enjoy.

PS: if you're still young and without a wife/kids leave north america and leave your conspiratorial nonsense behind when you go.
    Welcome back darth. You're always a breath of sunshine to us all.

Comment

• The UK is currently battling what is being called a "super cold". Which is to say that the China flu vaccines have weakened people's immune systems to the point that they can't even fight off the common cold. No blaming this one on the unvaccinated.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        I wish!

I would like to get more shots, but NZ/Aus only allow 2 unless immunocompromised.
        How many 5G chips do you need?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          The UK is currently battling what is being called a "super cold". Which is to say that the China flu vaccines have weakened people's immune systems to the point that they can't even fight off the common cold. No blaming this one on the unvaccinated.
          You are starting to sound as nutty as Mike W.

Comment

Of course he did.
            And because so many on the right spread complete nonsense about it, it's become an excellent way to purge people on the right from every mainstream institution of worth since every conservative is now scared of it. An even bigger own goal than the qanon nonsense from before.

I also had covid already and don't want to take the vaccine (pointless) but I refuse to be purged like a moron. Barring something major happening I'm leaving Canada next year anyway. I was originally gonna move to the US but there's no smart resistance left in the US, just idiots outplayed and outmaneuvered at every level. So I'm writing North America off as cursed and going back to East Europe.
            Because conservative politics and policies are so strong in Europe. Well, Eastern Europe isn't as bad as the western part, but still...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Of course he did.
              And because so many on the right spread complete nonsense about it, it's become an excellent way to purge people on the right from every mainstream institution of worth since every conservative is now scared of it. An even bigger own goal than the qanon nonsense from before.

I also had covid already and don't want to take the vaccine (pointless) but I refuse to be purged like a moron. Barring something major happening I'm leaving Canada next year anyway. I was originally gonna move to the US but there's no smart resistance left in the US, just idiots outplayed and outmaneuvered at every level. So I'm writing North America off as cursed and going back to East Europe.
              It almost sounds like you're arguing that one must be willing to forgo personal freedom in order to avoid being "purged". Go along to get along, is that it? This echoes the sentiments of the little tyrant Fauci the Fraud when he said that liberty must be sacrificed for the greater good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You are starting to sound as nutty as Mike W.
                Not been paying attention to the news, huh? It's a pretty big story in Europe (not so much here, I guess). They are trying to blame the lockdowns for weakening people's immune system leading to this so-called "super cold", the theory being that because people were isolated, they didn't have the opportunity to make each other sick, and so our immune systems "forgot" how to keep us healthy -- or something. However, the lockdowns apparently didn't seem to do a damn thing to stop the China flu from running rampant, so what reason is there to think they put the kibosh on other viruses? There has to be another explanation, and based on reports that the China flu vax is strongly suspected of wreaking havoc with one's immune system, and given the high rate of inoculations in Europe, the conclusion all but writes itself.

Comment

Not been paying attention to the news, huh? It's a pretty big story in Europe (not so much here, I guess). They are trying to blame the lockdowns for weakening people's immune system leading to this so-called "super cold", the theory being that because people were isolated, they didn't have the opportunity to make each other sick, and so our immune systems "forgot" how to keep us healthy -- or something. However, the lockdowns apparently didn't seem to do a damn thing to stop the China flu from running rampant, so what reason is there to think they put the kibosh on other viruses? There has to be another explanation, and based on reports that the China flu vax is strongly suspected of wreaking havoc with one's immune system, and given the high rate of inoculations in Europe, the conclusion all but writes itself.
                  There is no evidence that the vaccine "wreaks havoc with one's immune system"

Comment

There is no evidence that the vaccine "wreaks havoc with one's immune system"
                    If you say so, but I don't choose to accept only what is reported by the mainstream media, so I guess we're coming from different spheres of knowledge.

Also, I don't think you're crazy for believing what you do based on the information you have available, and it would be nice if you extended the same courtesy to others.
                    Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-20-2021, 10:12 AM.

Comment

If you say so, but I don't choose to accept only what is reported by the mainstream media, so I guess we're coming from different spheres of knowledge.
                      Yeah you seem to be listening to antivax conspiracy sites and accepting what they report without any checking.

Also, I don't think you're crazy for believing what you do based on the information you have available, and it would be nice if you extended the same courtesy to others.
                      OK I don't think you are crazy, just gullible and uniformed on how the vaccine and immunology works.

Comment

Yeah you seem to be listening to antivax conspiracy sites and accepting what they report without any checking.
                        You are certainly free to be wrong.

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        OK I don't think you are crazy, just gullible and uniformed on how the vaccine and immunology works.
                        That's better.

...hey, wait a minute!

Comment

It almost sounds like you're arguing that one must be willing to forgo personal freedom in order to avoid being "purged". Go along to get along, is that it? This echoes the sentiments of the little tyrant Fauci the Fraud when he said that liberty must be sacrificed for the greater good.
                          Because of your stupidity you will be stripped of personal freedoms either way. Getting vaccinated simply allows you to maintain a better strategic position. Not that any of you would use it for anything productive so it's all moot anyway.
                          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

There are many grifters with MDs and PHDs feeding them antivaxx nonsense so they think the antivaxx nonsense is on solid ground & it's just a normal partisan fight. I don't see any widespread change coming anytime soon because most of them are simply not willing to learn anything on their own.
                            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Because conservative politics and policies are so strong in Europe. Well, Eastern Europe isn't as bad as the western part, but still...
                              I'm sure by American conservative standards it looks that way but I'm not an American conservative. I don't care about universal healthcare or other stuff that ultimately doesn't matter. East Europe and the Middle East are becoming battlegrounds for the spread of liberal infestation so that's where I'll be.

Comment

I'm sure by American conservative standards it looks that way but I'm not an American conservative. I don't care about universal healthcare or other stuff that ultimately doesn't matter. East Europe and the Middle East are becoming battlegrounds for the spread of liberal infestation so that's where I'll be.
                                I hear there are a lot of recent vacancies in Afghanistan.

Comment