Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

That's probably what convinced him to wear a mask even when it wasn't necessary.
    Right. The man's a saint.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Right. The man's a saint.
      I'm sure he has his faults. Not nearly as many, or as bad, as the Republicans want to believe, though.

Comment

I'm sure he has his faults. Not nearly as many, or as bad, as the Republicans want to believe, though.
        One doesn't need Republicans as Fauci's push of azidothymidine was brought back to haunt him.
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

One doesn't need Republicans as Fauci's push of azidothymidine was brought back to haunt him.
          Don't forget when he gave an interview and without a shred of evidence suggested AIDS could be spread through household contact, which ruined countless lives.

Comment

The Republicans have been consistent in their views about Fauci. It's the left that stopped believing he was evil and built a cult around him, likely because much of views contrasted with OMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

The Republicans have been consistent in their views about Fauci. It's the left that stopped believing he was evil and built a cult around him, likely because much of views contrasted with OMB.
              A lot of us were kind of ok with him for several weeks, when he was somewhat defending Trump.
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Show me an example of Republicans attacking Fauci before he had the temerity to disagree with Trump.

Comment

Show me an example of Republicans attacking Fauci before he had the temerity to disagree with Trump.
                  When do you think he started disagreeing with Trump? I don't really remember Trump and Fauci being much in disagreement at all, though the MSM seemed to act they were.

Comment

Last I checked Trump supported the lockdowns at the start right along with Fauci.

And whilst I'm not a Republican, I've known Fauci is a miserable piece of human excrement since the 80s when he was lying about AIDS instead of Covid.

Comment

When do you think he started disagreeing with Trump? I don't really remember Trump and Fauci being much in disagreement at all, though the MSM seemed to act they were.
                      Not until Hydroxychloriquine came up, as far as I can remember. They were in agreement for most of Trump's pandemic year.

Comment

Not at all. If everyone wore masks right now, it would save a lot of lives. But I'm not in favor of it.

If he had not worn a mask at such times, lots of people would have concluded that masks are unnecessary. If a few people got the idea that masks should be worn when unnecessary, it wouldn't be a bad tradeoff.
                        I get the impression sometimes that you think of people as mindless cattle.

Only what is justifiable.
                        Which appears to be everything.

Comment

As early as March, 2020. Try googling "Fauci contradicts Trump".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                            Not people in general, but a significant minority.

Everything that so far can be proved that he's done, sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

To be fair, the last few years showed that much of our society is indeed quite mindless and easily herded by officals saying what 'the science' is.

Comment

As early as March, 2020. Try googling "Fauci contradicts Trump".
                                Sorry if I don't find CNN, the most anti-Trump biased source you could possibly cite, all that much credible for anything, much less their view about Trump and whether or not he took the pandemic serious. He took Fauci's horrendous advice and locked everything down, so that doesn't seem to indicate he wasn't taking it serious.

Comment