Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Delta variant and all future global variant surges (all are free post)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Spoken like a true anti-science fundamentalist.. Bud? How quaint. You like others appear to accept the FBI and ED subjective conclusions hook line and sinker.

With thousands of scientists world wide there is no problem with the ultimate solutions of revealing the full nature of the Coronaviruses and Covid-19 variations with legitimate research.
    Nothing to do with being anti-science. Indeed it's a serious issue that many scientists have with what peer review has turned into.

But then that's quite a hilarious accusation coming from the pretend geologist who is in denial of the fact that we're still in an ice age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Nothing to do with being anti-science. Indeed it's a serious issue that many scientists have with what peer review has turned into.

But then that's quite a hilarious accusation coming from the pretend geologist who is in denial of the fact that we're still in an ice age.
      Yeah! Your view of what is an Ice Age reflects an anti-science anti-global warming fundamentalist agenda.

Your the one presenting and considering FBI and ED gospel sources of 'Truth.' Keep your alter lamps well oiled and lite and loaded with offerings.

Also not hilarious at all you have an odd history of posts that resembles a fundamentalist view of science. This is reflected in your anti-science view of peer review. Yes it is problem, but over time science resolves the problems of bad research and peer review. At least over time scientists resolve their human issues with change the FBI does not.
      Last edited by shunyadragon; 03-01-2023, 10:49 PM.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Already cited. As for scientists, any scientist involved in covid has largely lost all credibility with me in the last 3 years
        Spoken by a confirmed anti-science fundamentalist.
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

You have been speaking like a child and not doing the science yourself. Yes you attitude toward Fauci and Dazzak does reflect a paranoid agenda. Your own words justify this big time.

One point that needs to made clear concerning your misguided view of science, is Fauci and Dazzak do not do research. It is the thousands of scientists world wide that are doing the research to resolve the Coronavirus and Covid-19 issues. It will not be the FBI and ED with their facts shrouded in secrets and not science.
          You're not only mentally deficient, but have no clue about the subject you're talking about.

Daszak was actually part of a team that was supposed to investigate the Wuhan leak, you ignoramus. Fauci also had a hand in covering this up via the emails.

Comment

Again you reveal your own paranoid bias concerning Fauci and Daszake.
            I don't think there is anything paranoid about not wanting Daszak involved in the investigation.

https://undark.org/2021/11/24/scient...-peter-daszak/

As for Fauci, I doubt that he would be the least bit interested in being part of the investigation, even if the unrelenting attacks by Republicans hadn't already made that impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I don't think there is anything paranoid about not wanting Daszak involved in the investigation.

https://undark.org/2021/11/24/scient...-peter-daszak/

As for Fauci, I doubt that he would be the least bit interested in being part of the investigation, even if the unrelenting attacks by Republicans hadn't already made that impossible.
              In a previous post I acknowledged that Fauci and Dasak would not do any research anyway. I just would not exclude anyone qualified in the sciences to publish in peer reviewed journals. The attacks by the Republicans should not have any impact on whether anyone qualified publishes qualified research.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

Statement in support of the scientists, public health professionals, and medical professionals of China combatting COVID-19

This doesn't include the hundreds of science articles and scientists that appeared in the MSM denouncing it as such. It would be impossible to cite all those sources.
                I reviewed this reference and found a number of research articles cited that give significant support for a natural origin of Coronavirus that caused Covid-19.

Thank you for the reference!!!!!

Frank

Comment

I reviewed this reference and found a number of research articles cited that give significant support for a natural origin of Coronavirus that caused Covid-19.

Thank you for the reference!!!!!
                  So are going to admit you were wrong about Daszak, you moron, or act like you didn't make a mistake like you typically do?

Comment

• You could cut the irony here with a knife.

To guard against robberies, NYPD tells businesses to require customers to unmask

Comment

So are going to admit you were wrong about Daszak, you moron, or act like you didn't make a mistake like you typically do?
                      No, only that the reference you provided had numerous research articles that supported the facts that the Coronavirus that caused Covid-19 has a natural source.

Frank

Comment

Your clothes appear wrinkled.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

But didn't you hear? Fauci the Fraud is science!
                          Need a further explanation with a coherent post based on references.

Frank

Comment

As far as the reference you provided in post #2611 Daszah was only an author compiling the research articles. He was not involved with the many scientific research articles that provided evidence for the natural source for the Coronavirus that caused Covid-19. Daszah nor Fauci have been directly involved in the actual scientific research all over the world involving Covid-19, and it is unlikely they will ever be involved directly in the research.

Frank

Comment

Reminds me of the story from a couple years ago about an Oregon community that exempted minorities from the public mask requirement based on the racist logic that it would prevent them from being mistaken for bandits.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lincoln...s-mask-policy/
                              Last edited by Mountain Man; 03-03-2023, 08:07 AM.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

As far as the reference you provided in post #2611 Daszah was only an author compiling the research articles. He was not involved with the many scientific research articles that provided evidence for the natural source for the Coronavirus that caused Covid-19. Daszah nor Fauci have been directly involved in the actual scientific research all over the world involving Covid-19, and it is unlikely they will ever be involved directly in the research.
                                It's spelled Daszak, you braindead imbecile.

And he was involved with members of the WHO in the investigation of the Wuhan lab.

Seriously, shuny, I'm probably going to ignore you now because you're simply too ignorant about what's going on, you're cognitively impaired, and you bring absolutely nothing of substance or anything interesting to the table.

Comment