Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Heavily Armed White Supremacists Caught...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavily Armed White Supremacists Caught...

Oops, sorry they were all black, that is why it won't lead every leftist news cast for the next week...

Massachusetts State Police arrested 11 heavily armed individuals following an hours-long standoff that started at around 4 a.m. off an interstate highway.

During a traffic stop early Saturday morning, a group of men carrying rifles and handguns fled into the nearby woods off Route 95/128. Police initially reported the number as around eight men, later revising the total to 11 following arrests.

State Police Col. Christopher Mason
    told Boston 25 News
    that the men have identified themselves as part of a group called "Rise of the Moors," a group that "does not recognize our laws."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-st...e-of-the-moors
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

I'm sure they'll still twist it into a gun control debate (of course being ever so careful not to mention the race of the preps - in fact, I expect social media to even cast them as white men regardless), gaslighting us into thinking criminals will follow gun laws.

Comment

Lol, the Jerusalem Post literally used a photo of white militia folks (and a supposed 'white nationalist') in Charlottesville as their article photo.

https://www.jpost.com/american-polit...-boston-672771

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        I'm sure they'll still twist it into a gun control debate (of course being ever so careful not to mention the race of the preps - in fact, I expect social media to even cast them as white men regardless), gaslighting us into thinking criminals will follow gun laws.
        Maybe. They didn't use the thugs armed with AR15s shooting and killing people who dared to approach various "autonomous zones" last summer as a call for more gun control. They simply ignored it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
          Lol, the Jerusalem Post literally used a photo of white militia folks (and a supposed 'white nationalist') in Charlottesville as their article photo.

https://www.jpost.com/american-polit...-boston-672771
          Blame Reuters, the JP just carried their feed. It looks like that picture is down but it is curious that nowhere in the story is the race of those militia members mentioned. That, along with the earlier bogus photo suggests intent.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Blame Reuters, the JP just carried their feed. It looks like that picture is down but it is curious that nowhere in the story is the race of those militia members mentioned. That, along with the earlier bogus photo suggests intent.
            "Orange man bad" and "white people evil" are the two stereotypical MSM themes. If it doesn't fit one of those two themes it's not going to get much traction.

Comment

Of course putting a picture of a white militia group was intentional. The argument is whether they did it as just clickbait, or if they did it with the intent to fuel racial animosity and social unrest.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                Oops, sorry they were all black, that is why it won't lead every leftist news cast for the next week...

Massachusetts State Police arrested 11 heavily armed individuals following an hours-long standoff that started at around 4 a.m. off an interstate highway.

During a traffic stop early Saturday morning, a group of men carrying rifles and handguns fled into the nearby woods off Route 95/128. Police initially reported the number as around eight men, later revising the total to 11 following arrests.

State Police Col. Christopher Mason
                told Boston 25 News
                that the men have identified themselves as part of a group called "Rise of the Moors," a group that "does not recognize our laws."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-st...e-of-the-moors
                Your imagined narrative it very revealing.

Liberal outlets like the Daily Beast have clearly stated this was the Rise of the Moors, a black sovereign citizen group.

The “liberal” SPLC has been following them for years.

Comment

nowhere in the story is the race of those militia members mentioned..
                  um, the group is called “Rise of the Moors.” What race could they possibly be?

Comment

Originally posted by Backup View Post

For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

British, obviously - those islands have moors all over the place.

1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                    Scripture before Tradition:
                    but that won't prevent others from
                    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

um, where in the indicated story was that ever mentioned?

Comment

Even if this is mentioned in an article, I certainly don't expect your typical low-info social media smartphone zombie to know.

Comment

According to the Wayback Machine, the initial article from Reuters did not mention that the men were members of "Rise of the Moors". That information was added a few hours later.
                          Last edited by Stoic; 07-05-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

According to the Wayback Machine, the initial article from Reuters did not mention that the men were members of "Rise of the Moors". That information was added a few hours later.
                            Looks like JP went with the initial feed.

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

British, obviously - those islands have moors all over the place.

My first brief thought whenever I hear or read "moor" is Hound of the Baskervilles.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment