Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Leftists are morally sick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Are you completely BLIND?

It wasn't referring to a "previous post" My reply was directly to YOUR POST where you mentioned him being arrested.
    HA1.jpg

You replied to THAT post and said you never mentioned anyone being arrested.

ha2.jpg

AND I specifically acknowledged that you were talking about a different country by saying "Surely not in Germany though?"

My gosh, you must really have some form of dementia. You poor girl.

Which is besides the point. You keep haranguing us as prudes for thinking adults shouldn't be naked in front of children or in public, when your very own "open" society thinks the very same way. Which makes YOU the outlier, and pervert who seems to enjoy waggling your private bits at children and sees nothing wrong with it.

You would be arrested if you tried it in Germany. Just go to a children's park naked and find out.

You confused an arrest in the UK with the situation in Germany. I hate to break it to you but the UK is not Germany.

You are also the one contending that we Germans are 24/7 nudists not me.

I made the point in an earlier reply that I only go nude in the appropriate places. You kept asking me about going nude to the office, etc. That is evidence of your prurience and inhibitions not mine.

Now to my questions, do you never take your children to art galleries or museums for fear that they will irreparably psychologically damaged if they view images of the naked human body?

And would you advocate putting shorts on Michelangelo's David and a tee shirt on the Venus de Milo?
    "It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Which is besides the point. You keep haranguing us as prudes for thinking adults shouldn't be naked in front of children or in public, when your very own "open" society thinks the very same way.
      Not in the same way as America. Of course some people may be more repressed than others. Once cannot generalise about 80 million+ people.

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Which makes YOU the outlier, and pervert who seems to enjoy waggling your private bits at children and sees nothing wrong with it.
      And once again we see your inability to differentiate between nudity, sexuality, and exhibitionism. I can only assume you never let your children see each other or you or your wife unclothed.

You would be arrested if you tried it in Germany. Just go to a children's park naked and find out.
      I have never suggested that a nude adult should go to a children's park. .

That idea originated in your mind, not mine.

"It ain't necessarily so
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

You confused an arrest in the UK with the situation in Germany. I hate to break it to you but the UK is not Germany.

You are also the one contending that we Germans are 24/7 nudists not me.
        I never made any such claim. I merely asked if YOU went around nude. I know it's against the law in Germany, which is why I asked. It shows that even in your "open" society, nudity is against the law except in special locations. So your constant berating of people who say nudity in front of children is wrong is just an example of YOUR perverted sensibilities.

I made the point in an earlier reply that I only go nude in the appropriate places. You kept asking me about going nude to the office, etc. That is evidence of your prurience and inhibitions not mine.
        Speaking of prurience, it is YOU who seems to bring up sex and nudity at every chance you get. Why are you obsessed with nudity and sex Hypatia?

Now to my questions, do you never take your children to art galleries or museums for fear that they will irreparably psychologically damaged if they view images of the naked human body?

And would you advocate putting shorts on Michelangelo's David and a tee shirt on the Venus de Milo?
        I have addressed your remarks by asking you if you parade around town nude.

Comment

I have addressed your remarks by asking you if you parade around town nude.
          How very H_A of you

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I never made any such claim. I merely asked if YOU went around nude.
            And I answered you where it is appropriate. However, wandering around the house nude is unlikely to get a visit from the police. Likewise sunbathing semi-clad or nude in designed areas in parks.

I know it's against the law in Germany, which is why I asked. It shows that even in your "open" society, nudity is against the law except in special locations.
            And those locations include FKK areas where families go.

You might also like to read this - it's a couple of years old now.

https://www.dw.com/en/actress-expose...aws/a-46604750

"It ain't necessarily so
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
              I'm sure the leftist Stasi here will applaud this:
              UPDATE:

Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Darren Merager, the alleged flasher, "based on five felony counts of indecent exposure in connection with the Wi Spa incident." Apparently Merager is a registered sex offender with two prior convictions of indecent exposure dating from 2002 and 2003 and was also convicted for failing to register as a sex offender in 2008 and is facing multiple felony charges over another locker room incident in 2018 where he was charged with exposing himself in front of women and children at a changing area at a swimming pool.

Why did it take this long? All of these charges and convictions were in California and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department even sent out the following warning to law enforcement departments in southern California after his arrest in 2018.

Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women’s locker rooms and showers

This might have stopped the numerous protests that started turning violent when antifa joined in if everyone was aware of Merager's record.

In any case so much for the claim pushed by such MSM news outlets as The Daily Beast, Slate, The Insider, The Nation etc and several celebutards as well that this was likely some sort of right wing hoax.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women’s locker rooms and showers
                Like any rational person didn't know this would happen?

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Like any rational person didn't know this would happen?
                  C'monman! It was just a hoax.

Comment

UPDATE:

Police have issued a warrant for the arrest of Darren Merager, the alleged flasher, "based on five felony counts of indecent exposure in connection with the Wi Spa incident." Apparently Merager is a registered sex offender with two prior convictions of indecent exposure dating from 2002 and 2003 and was also convicted for failing to register as a sex offender in 2008 and is facing multiple felony charges over another locker room incident in 2018 where he was charged with exposing himself in front of women and children at a changing area at a swimming pool.

Why did it take this long? All of these charges and convictions were in California and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department even sent out the following warning to law enforcement departments in southern California after his arrest in 2018.

This might have stopped the numerous protests that started turning violent when antifa joined in if everyone was aware of Merager's record.

In any case so much for the claim pushed by such MSM news outlets as The Daily Beast, Slate, The Insider, The Nation etc and several celebutards as well that this was likely some sort of right wing hoax.

Here is the slate article if anyone is interested: "trans-phobic hoax." So the left essentially defended a sexual serial pervert and called it "trans-phobia."

Comment

UPDATE:

Now how did I know he was going to end up being a prior sex offender. I'll not feel any sensation of shock as these sorts of things happen more and more with transgender 'equality'.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

So the left essentially defended a sexual serial pervert and called it "trans-phobia."
                        If not wanting biological males in the girls shower or dressing room is trans-phobic then count me in!

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Now how did I know he was going to end up being a prior sex offender. I'll not feel any sensation of shock as these sorts of things happen more and more with transgender 'equality'.
                          My question is why with a record of such activity in the area and the police even sending out a warning about him two years earlier, did it take this long?

Incompetence or politics?

Comment