Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

CNN Airs Report About Fox News Airing Report About CNN Airing Report About Fox News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Airs Report About Fox News Airing Report About CNN Airing Report About Fox News

Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-airs-report-on-fox-news-airing-report-on-cnn-airing-report-on-fox-news

NEW YORK CITY, NY—CNN's hit show Reliable Sources has just released a blockbuster report on something Fox News reported regarding CNN's recent reporting of a Fox News report.

"Wait until you hear what Fox News said about CNN," said Brian Stelter tearfully to the camera. "In last night's report, Tucker Carlson repeated the big lie about what CNN reported about what was previously stated on Fox & Friends about CNN. Where are the fact-checkers? How can these people at Fox be so divorced from reality, unlike CNN, which operates only in the real world-- of all the racist untrue things said on Fox, that is?"

Fox News later responded to Brian Stelter's report about what Tucker Carlson stated about what CNN repeated about what was discussed on Fox & Friends about CNN.

"What Stelter said about what we said is completely untrue, and doesn't even match with what he said the day before about what we said about what he said, about what we said, about what he said, about what we said, about what he said."

"It's no wonder CNN's ratings are continuing to fall."

According to sources, tonight Stelter will be offering his response to what Fox News said.

© Copyright Original Source

All traced through someone's brother's sister's cousin. Or was it cousin's sister's brother?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
      Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-airs-report-on-fox-news-airing-report-on-cnn-airing-report-on-fox-news

NEW YORK CITY, NY—CNN's hit show Reliable Sources has just released a blockbuster report on something Fox News reported regarding CNN's recent reporting of a Fox News report.

"Wait until you hear what Fox News said about CNN," said Brian Stelter tearfully to the camera. "In last night's report, Tucker Carlson repeated the big lie about what CNN reported about what was previously stated on Fox & Friends about CNN. Where are the fact-checkers? How can these people at Fox be so divorced from reality, unlike CNN, which operates only in the real world-- of all the racist untrue things said on Fox, that is?"

Fox News later responded to Brian Stelter's report about what Tucker Carlson stated about what CNN repeated about what was discussed on Fox & Friends about CNN.

"What Stelter said about what we said is completely untrue, and doesn't even match with what he said the day before about what we said about what he said, about what we said, about what he said, about what we said, about what he said."

"It's no wonder CNN's ratings are continuing to fall."

According to sources, tonight Stelter will be offering his response to what Fox News said.

© Copyright Original Source

Brian Stelter’s show is about how the media covers things. FOX has Media Buzz on at the same time,

I know it’s satire, but it would have made more sense with another show. It kind of reads like Babylon Bee doesn’t understand what they are satirizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Backup View Post

Brian Stelter’s show is about how the media covers things. FOX has Media Buzz on at the same time,

I know it’s satire, but it would have made more sense with another show. It kind of reads like Babylon Bee doesn’t understand what they are satirizing.
        FWIU, both shows spend a good deal of time complaining about what the other network did

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Backup View Post

As someone who frequently bounces between foxnews.com and cnn.com, I find the satire pretty hilarious.
          One network constantly reports on the other (though, I'll admit Foxnews.com tends to have more stories about MSNBC and CNN, usually to keep the outrage going).

The idea that the two networks get caught in a circle of reporting and counter reporting on what one said, then counter reporting what the other said about them saying like a dog chasing its own tail is pretty hilarious.

Comment