Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Taking B(l)lack Pride, reparations fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Charge them to leave and reenter society at large.
    What was that W.C. Fields line, "Never give a sucker an even break"? I'd like to sponsor a Woke event and charge all white attendees $100 to enter and $100 to leave. And they can send me another $100 every month or so until all of their guilt is purged (of course, I will tell them when that happens).

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

What was that W.C. Fields line, "Never give a sucker an even break"? I'd like to sponsor a Woke event and charge all white attendees $100 to enter and $100 to leave. And they can send me another $100 every month or so until all of their guilt is purged (of course, I will tell them when that happens).
      A modern day "sin-eater"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Interesting, nobody directly addressed the OP question.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
          I thought I did. I think it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I thought I did. I think it's good.
            I thought I did as well.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
              It was answered, but for the most part the left (I'm assuming your targeted audience) ignored it. I don't blame them though.

What can you really say in response to such blatant displays of racism and nuttery by your political side.

It's also proof positive that what the right is complaining about is true.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

It was answered, but for the most part the left (I'm assuming your targeted audience) ignored it. I don't blame them though.

What can you really say in response to such blatant displays of racism and nuttery by your political side.

It's also proof positive that what the right is complaining about is true.
                There is a Monty Python skit that never fails to crack me up when I see it.

John Cleese is an out-of-touch, rich banker who doesn't have a clue about charity. So when Terry Jones walks in and asks for contribution for the poor, Cleese is completely confused. "You mean a tax dodge?" he blurts out. When Jones then says he gets money from people on the street for his charity, Cleese gets all excited and asks if he could get a list of their names.

I'd like to get a list of the names of the Woke people paying to attend this Seattle Pride event. Because I have a Guilt Penance program I am starting. It only costs members $100 a month, and I will tell them when their guilt is completely purged.

Comment

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FxkFxQuVu8QH/

One of their funniest bits, IMO

Comment