Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mike Pence heckled at conference.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Pence heckled at conference.

Story at Daily Wire.

Idiots.

If they're going to boo him and call him a traitor because he followed his conscience and his best understanding of the powers, duties, and limitations of his office, they have no business even attending a conference about "Faith" and "Freedom."
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    Story at Daily Wire.

Idiots.

If they're going to boo him and call him a traitor because he followed his conscience and his best understanding of the powers, duties, and limitations of his office, they have no business even attending a conference about "Faith" and "Freedom."
    We agree.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Story at Daily Wire.

Idiots.

I’m no fan of Mike Pence’s politics, but he seems like a decent and honorable man.

It seems that anyone that gets in Trump’s orbit gets destroyed, particularly his most obsequious boot lickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Backup View Post

I’m no fan of Mike Pence’s politics, but he seems like a decent and honorable man.

It seems that anyone that gets in Trump’s orbit gets destroyed, particularly his most obsequious boot lickers.
        Especially those whose integrity at some point causes them to have to say no to something Trump has asked them to do.
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Ultimately, this shows that it was not about attempting to overturn the 2020 election; it is about attempting to overturn a future election. The precedent for normalizing a VP refusing to certify is being set now.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Story at Daily Wire.

Idiots.

It's simply rude in any regard. If I attended a conference and disapproved of one of the speakers, I'd just leave the room during his/her speech. Others likely want to hear the speech without catcalls from me. But "rude" seems to be the way of the world these days.

Comment

They are morons. Pence was a good VP doing his best. He is honest and a good man. I would have rather had him as President over Trump. I was kind of hoping he would be who ran against Biden at the next election, but with idiots like this, it would probably be futile.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                Ultimately, this shows that it was not about attempting to overturn the 2020 election; it is about attempting to overturn a future election. The precedent for normalizing a VP refusing to certify is being set now.
                It sounds like he wasn't booed by the general crowd. They actually cheered him. He was heckled by a few in the audience. Calm down, bro.

Comment