Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Tucker's FBI conspiracy theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

Also, something I didn't know until I watched this video is the role Proud Boys had in organizing it all.

*Ahem*

Before Jan. 6, FBI collected information from at least 4 Proud Boys

Right on, Tucker.
    I'm not sure how the Proud Boys sharing information with the FBI about Antifa means that the FBI should have known anything about the plans of the Proud Boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I'm not sure how the Proud Boys sharing information with the FBI about Antifa means that the FBI should have known anything about the plans of the Proud Boys.
      If all Wray's rogue organization was doing was gathering info from PB why would Wray lie about that? If he's willing to lie about that, why would I believe all his rogue organization was doing was gathering intel and not something else nefarious that gave him a reason to lie? Considering his rogue organization had intel beforehand from multiple sources including the very SAME group that was planning the Jan 6th rally, yet did nothing, makes it more than evident something foul is afoot.

Comment

If all Wray's rogue organization was doing was gathering info from PB why would Wray lie about that?
        Do you have any evidence that he lied?

He implied that the FBI had not penetrated the organization, and did not know its plans. Do you have any reason to believe otherwise?

If he's willing to lie about that, why would I believe all his rogue organization was doing was gathering intel and not something else nefarious that gave him a reason to lie? Considering his rogue organization had intel beforehand from multiple sources including the very SAME group that was planning the Jan 6th rally, yet did nothing, makes it more than evident something foul is afoot.
        You seem to be assuming that receiving info from the Proud Boys means they received info about the Jan 6th rally. But the info they received was allegedly about Antifa, which means the info had nothing to do with the Jan 6th rally.

You criticize them for doing nothing, but since you don't know what information they received about Antifa, what makes you think they should have done something?

Comment

• Tucker loves Viktor.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• You know the saying about peeling back an onion. More and more revelations just keep occurring as each layer is slowly removed one by one...

Among Those Who Marched Into the Capitol on Jan. 6: An F.B.I. Informant

As scores of Proud Boys made their way, chanting and shouting, toward the Capitol on Jan. 6, one member of the far-right group was busy texting a real-time account of the march.
            The recipient was his F.B.I. handler.

In the middle of an unfolding melee that shook a pillar of American democracy — the peaceful transfer of power — the bureau had an informant in the crowd, providing an inside glimpse of the action, according to confidential records obtained by The New York Times. In the informant’s version of events, the Proud Boys, famous for their street fights, were largely following a pro-Trump mob consumed by a herd mentality rather than carrying out any type of preplanned attack.

After meeting his fellow Proud Boys at the Washington Monument that morning, the informant described his path to the Capitol grounds where he saw barriers knocked down and Trump supporters streaming into the building, the records show. At one point, his handler appeared not to grasp that the building had been breached, the records show, and asked the informant to keep him in the loop — especially if there was any violence.

The use of informants always presents law enforcement officials with difficult judgments about the credibility and completeness of the information they provide. In this case, the records obtained by The Times do not directly address whether the informant was in a good position to know about plans developed for Jan. 6 by the leadership of the Proud Boys, why he was cooperating, whether he could have missed indications of a plot or whether he could have deliberately misled the government.

But the records, and information from two people familiar with the matter, suggest that federal law enforcement had a far greater visibility into the assault on the Capitol, even as it was taking place, than was previously known.

At the same time, the new information is likely to complicate the government’s efforts to prove the high-profile conspiracy charges it has brought against several members of the Proud Boys.
            Each revelation just gets better and better, and the picture gets more and more clearer. I can't wait to find out what the next revelation holds?

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              Tucker loves Viktor.
              firstfloor loves stupidity.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You know the saying about peeling back an onion. More and more revelations just keep occurring as each layer is slowly removed one by one...

Among Those Who Marched Into the Capitol on Jan. 6: An F.B.I. Informant

Each revelation just gets better and better, and the picture gets more and more clearer. I can't wait to find out what the next revelation holds?
                But will it matter?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

But will it matter?
                  It might legally, but definitely not politically. It'll matter to us and how not to get sucked into a trap by these federal scumbags.

Comment

• So, one year later, to brush-up on Tucker's conspiracy theory about Feds planted on the ground during 1/6, as the onion skin layers keep getting peeled back and we gradually get new information, the plausibility of the theory just keeps looking better and better...

20 Federal ‘Assets’ Embedded at Capitol on Jan. 6, Defense Attorney Claims

(bold emphasis mine)
                    At least 20 FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives “assets” were embedded around the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, a defense attorney wrote in a court filing on April 12.

The disclosure was made in a motion seeking to dismiss seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges against 10 Oath Keepers defendants in one of the most prominent Jan. 6 criminal cases.

David W. Fischer, attorney for Thomas E. Caldwell of Berryville, Virginia, filed a 41-page motion to dismiss four counts on behalf of all Oath Keepers case defendants before U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta in Washington, D.C.

Caldwell is charged in the indictment, but is not a member of the Oath Keepers, he told The Epoch Times in March.

“At least 20 FBI and ATF assets were embedded around the Capitol on J6,” read a footnote on Page 6 of the motion. No other details were provided in the document.

The footnote said defense attorneys “combed through a mountain of discovery,” including FBI form 302 summaries of interviews conducted by FBI agents. In addition to the information about law-enforcement assets on the ground at the Capitol, the footnote says, the Oath Keepers “were being monitored and recorded prior to J6.”

Poring over evidence turned over in discovery by prosecutors in two major Oath Keepers cases has “not found one iota of proof” that defendants “had any plan, intention, design, or scheme to specifically enter the Capitol Building on J6,” the motion said.

Fischer told The Epoch Times he could not comment on the motion or provide more details on the footnote.

Since the first arrests of Jan. 6 defendants in early 2021, there has been extensive speculation and questions from attorneys, defendants, case observers, and members of Congress about the role law enforcement played that day.

During a Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing on Jan. 11, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) grilled top FBI officials on the subject.

“How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of Jan. 6?” Cruz asked Jill Sanborn, executive assistant director of the FBI’s national security branch.

“Sir, I’m sure you can appreciate that I can’t go into the specifics of sources and methods,” Sanborn said.

Cruz replied, “Did any FBI agents or confidential informants actively participate in the events of Jan. 6, yes or no?”

“Sir, I can’t answer that,” Sanborn said.

“Did any FBI agents or confidential informants commit crimes of violence on Jan. 6?” Cruz asked.

“I can’t answer that, sir,” Sanborn replied.

Jeremy M. Brown, an Oath Keepers member from Florida who was charged with two Jan. 6-related counts but is not part of either major Oath Keepers conspiracy case, told The Epoch Times earlier this year that the FBI unsuccessfully tried to recruit him in 2020 to spy on the group.

Brown said the same agents who later arrested him for alleged Jan. 6 crimes tried to recruit him on Dec. 11, 2020, to become a confidential informant. He refused. He was arrested on Sept. 30, 2021, when dozens of federal agents swarmed his Florida property.

“When asked by me and my girlfriend to produce the warrants at the time of arrest, they refused to produce them,” Brown said. “One agent was even recorded stating, ‘We don’t know what we are looking for yet.’ They should look for a copy of the Constitution and read it.”

Comment

• All the onion peels have been removed and we've now reached full revelation.

Tucker and the Revolver News source he was citing are vindicated...

FBI Concerned Jan. 6 Footage Would Expose Undercover Agents, Informants: Whistleblower

Get stuffed Stoic.

Comment

Get stuffed Stoic.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I don't understand why people take Tucker seriously.

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes." -- U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil

That's clearly an overstatement, since some people obviously still think Tucker is quite credible.

Comment

• I take it there has been no thread on the recent Durham revelation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                              I take it there has been no thread on the recent Durham revelation.
                              Crossfire Hurricane: Political Witch Hunt...

Comment

• Missed that somehow. Thanks.

Comment