Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

President Biden Pushes BlueAnon Conspiracy Theory. About Jan. 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putin comes to Joe's rescue with a series of backhanded compliments:

“The image of President Biden portrayed by our and even by the American media has nothing to do with the reality,” Putin claimed. “He is on a long trip, he flew from overseas, having the so-called jet lag, the change of the time zones.”

Putin insisted that Biden was “fully in the know” of his surroundings and a “professional.”

The Russian strongman then attributed any confusion, lack of knowledge, or insufficient attention paid to important details not to any specific qualities that Biden may possess, but on the fact that he is an American, and Americans are too self-centered to bother with details on international issues. He used as his example Psaki, who he accused of often making incorrect statements.

“His press secretary is a young, educated and pretty woman. She is mixing things up all the time,” Putin said. “This is not because she is not enough educated or has a bad memory. Simply, you know when people think that some things are secondary, they don’t really fix their attention on this.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-all-the-time/

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I saw Trump as an ego maniac and narcissist who actually tried to help American businessmen and citizens. I see Biden as a nice guy who is more interested in helping his own party to screw American businessmen and citizens.
      I see it as Biden putting on a fake persona because he's an experienced politician that we interpret as nice, while screwing over America with his policies. Only now, because his mind is turning to mush, that fake persona is less filtered than it once was and we occasionally see the REAL Biden who often lashes out at folks in rude and nasty ways or says racist things without realizing it.

Comment

Another curious video. The original seems to have been scrubbed from YouTube, so here's a version with commentary, but basically, Joe on his European trip shuffles onto a restaurant patio when a reporter asks him how his trip is going. After a moment of confusion, he says it's going fine, then suddenly Jill Biden runs over waving her arms in an exaggerated manner and coaxing him to follow her like he's a toddler which prompts laughter from the other diners. You can decide for yourself if they're laughing with him, or at him.

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

As much as I don't like the left, I actually feel sorry for the guy. It really is sad, and the fact the left tries to gaslight like it's not a thing is creepy as all get out.

I can't even listen to the guy. Trump said some idiotic stuff, but at least he was sometimes entertaining and funny. Listening to Biden try to speak is just cringey and sad.
          Right. It was funny several years ago in the days of "Stand up, Chuck!" and "That little three-letter word, J-O-B-S." Those goofs were much different from today.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Right. It was funny several years ago in the days of "Stand up, Chuck!" and "That little three-letter word, J-O-B-S." Those goofs were much different from today.
            He's always been known for being a human gaffe machine, but what we're seeing now is completely, um ... you know ... the thing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
              It appears that BlueAnon has reached all the way to the office of president in its spreading of conspiracy theories (we already saw on a prior thread a month or so ago, that its tendrils reached out to even this forum).

Biden claimed today that the rioters on January 6th killed a police officer. This is one of the more commonly pushed BlueAnon conspiracies, one that has been debunked for some time now, including by a coroner's report which ruled the death (which occurred the day after the Capitol incident) to be from natural causes due to pre-no
              existing conditions.

Just goes to show how pervasive BlueAnon is, even in the upper reaches of government.
              Yep. He was wrong. Maybe even lying, since he should know better.

Seems like selective outrage, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Backup View Post

Nope, just the President pushing BlueAnon conspiracy theories.

Comment

Honestly, selective outrage is often met by selective indifference.

Comment

Nope, just the President pushing BlueAnon conspiracy theories.
                    I never pretend I know the secret intentions of people I’ve never met.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Honestly, selective outrage is often met by selective indifference.
                      I’ll admit he was wrong. The police officer was attacked by the MAGA traitors, but died of natural causes.

Comment

I’ll admit he was wrong. The police officer was attacked by the MAGA traitors, but died of natural causes.
                        I'll admit a theft at a pharmacy in San Francisco is wrong, but overall I am indifferent to the incident.

Comment

But the months long virtual siege of several American cities where every night the skyline was lit up with fires was an exercise in patriotism?

You know, like when antifa goons and BLM thugs would seize property and declare it an autonomous zones no longer beholden to any national, state or local laws. And would defend it with armed guards who had a real nasty habit of periodically shooting people and killing them in cold blood for having the gall to approach "their turf."

That my friend was a textbook case, the very definition of, an armed insurrection. Pretty much everything the left claims what took place on January 6, was taking place nightly in different cities for several months last year. But hey, they were "mostly peaceful" riots after all

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I never pretend I know the secret intentions of people I’ve never met.
                            No 'secret intentions' involved. This is a BlueAnon conspiracy theory, and Biden decided to push it. Not sure what is hard to grasp here.

Comment

Sadly, the conspiracy theory about his death by BlueAnon was even used in the documents filed by house managers for the Impeachment 2: Impeachment Boogaloo. And many of your fellow liberals (including the President it seems) continue to push this BlueAnon conspiracy theory months after it being debunked. Were this a QAnon conspiracy theory, y'all would be losing your minds if Trump repeated it.

Comment

Sadly, the conspiracy theory about his death by BlueAnon was even used in the documents filed by house managers for the Impeachment 2: Impeachment Boogaloo. And many of your fellow liberals (including the President it seems) continue to push this BlueAnon conspiracy theory months after it being debunked. Were this a QAnon conspiracy theory, y'all would be losing your minds if Trump repeated it.
                                Even after the story about how he was beaten with a fire extinguisher and killed started to collapse like a house of cards in a hurricane, they continued to use it during the impeachment circus.

It was never about what happened that day. It was only about how it could be exploited. As the Obamessiah's former chief dog washer once explained, "never let a crisis go to waste."

Comment