Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind

So we are paranoid about Critical Race theory? A lecture at Yale no less...
    'The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind'

A psychiatrist lecturing at Yale's Child Study Center spoke about 'unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.'

This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. (Time stamp: 6:45)

I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a ***** favor. (Time stamp: 7:17)

White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time. (Time stamp: 17:06)

We are now in a psychological predicament, because white people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we. We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea. (Time stamp 17:13)

We need to remember that directly talking about race to white people is useless, because they are at the wrong level of conversation. Addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about. They can’t. That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask. (Time stamp 17:54)

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/the...m-of-the-white
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

This person is calling white people psychopathic while admitting to fantasizing about putting a revolver to white people's heads and pulling the trigger? The projector is running at full power for this person.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      This person is calling white people psychopathic while admitting to fantasizing about putting a revolver to white people's heads and pulling the trigger? The projector is running at full power for this person.
      It's OK, as long as she only wants to kill white people. Apparently we are inherently evil.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

How very white of y'all for saying this

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Well someone in that screed is a psychopath, but I am pretty sure it isn't "white people"

Wonder if she will get cancelled?

We need to remember that directly talking about race to white people is useless, because they are at the wrong level of conversation. Addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about. They can’t. That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask.
          It's also cute how she makes sure that anyone complaining against her insanity proves she is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Wonder if she will get cancelled?
            Why? She is following the party line like a good bot...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Why? She is following the party line like a good bot...
              But it is such a quickly shifting sand.

One day you're praised as an advocate of women's rights, and the next you're being cancelled as a transphobe.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So I guess we could see Hitler's rhetoric about the Jews as therapeutic...

A New York City-based psychiatrist who shared her violent fantasy of shooting white people in the head during an Ivy Leave lecture claims her shocking words were taken out of context.

Dr. Aruna Khilanani, a Manhattan-based psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, told the New York Times on Saturday that she only meant to use "provocation as a tool for real engagement" while saying she dreamed of executing white people.

"Too much of the discourse on race is a dry, bland regurgitation of new vocabulary words with no work in the unconscious," Khilanani reportedly wrote in an email. "And, if you want to hit the unconscious, you will have to feel real negative feelings."

Khilanani added that listeners and critics alike should not have taken her words literally — and could instead use them as a therapeutic tool.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-psych...g-white-people

Comment

SHE is the "tool."
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    So I guess we could see Hitler's rhetoric about the Jews as therapeutic...
                    It's always the same with these guys. After the public becomes aware what they are doing -- what they are saying, what they are teaching -- that they act shocked and claim they're simply misunderstood. What they said wasn't really blatantly racist or anti-Semitic, it wasn't transparently inciteful, it was instead some sort of learning exercise. :aheM:

In a sense they are correct. It is a learning exercise in which they taught virulent hatred.

It would be interesting to see if at any time she told her listeners not to take what she says literally.

Comment

There are racist nutjobs wandering the streets all over America. Khilanani is just one of many.

The real concern here is that she is given a podium by Yale. College-age students hear this garbage and think "Oh, she is being sanctioned by Yale? So her position must be legitimate."

I've asked this before and didn't get a response: What do our white liberal posters from across the pond think about this sort of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                        There are racist nutjobs wandering the streets all over America. Khilanani is just one of many.

The real concern here is that she is given a podium by Yale. College-age students hear this garbage and think "Oh, she is being sanctioned by Yale? So her position must be legitimate."

I've asked this before and didn't get a response: What do our white liberal posters from across the pond think about this sort of thing?
                        That is similar to the argument that people used when they de-platformed Milo and other conservative speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

And some times they go much further, like head of the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

That is similar to the argument that people used when they de-platformed Milo and other conservative speakers.
                            There is too much politics in colleges and universities. Kids (yes, 20-somethings are kids) can get plenty of politics everywhere they look OUTSIDE of the classroom, so they don't need liberal, conservative, racist (et al) speakers on campus. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              And some times they go much further, like head of the U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division
                              Of course, such conclusions about white subhumaness are always formed by a non-white person.

Comment