Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Is Israel practising a form of apartheid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    The man worked for the United States National Security Council under Obama and is known for his strong pro-Palestine leanings. He'd have no reason to admit that the AP shared the al-Jalaa tower with Hamas and every reason to deny it.
    So.... no evidence from him still, just a fallacious appeal to authority. Gotcha.
    Did you have a tinfoil hat on when you typed that conspiracy theory?
    No conspiracy theory. Just an observation of how things went down.

Umm... 2008
    Ummm.....No, 2008 is when the yellowcake was moved. It was known about, by the US and the UN, since 1991....not in connection to any of the intelligence claims made in favor of the war in Iraq.
    Your own flipping source:
    Israeli warplanes bombed a reactor project at the site in 1981. Later, U.N. inspectors documented and safeguarded the yellowcake, which had been stored in aging drums and containers since before the 1991 Gulf War. There was no evidence of any yellowcake dating from after 1991, the official said.
    I don't understand why you are continuing down this poorly thought and intellectually dishonest out road. You've been corrected by more than one person on this BS, and your own source shows you don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
      So.... no evidence from him still, just a fallacious appeal to authority. Gotcha.
      No conspiracy theory. Just an observation of how things went down.
      You're smarter than this.

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
      Ummm.....No, 2008 is when the yellowcake was moved. It was known about, by the US and the UN, since 1991....not in connection to any of the intelligence claims made in favor of the war in Iraq.
      Your own flipping source:

I don't understand why you are continuing down this poorly thought and intellectually dishonest out road. You've been corrected by more than one person on this BS, and your own source shows you don't know what you're talking about.
      Nobody is denying that it was older yellow cake, just like the stockpiles of Sarin nerve gas uncovered were older stockpiles. This has been a red herring.

And one of the longstanding issues prior to the war was Saddam's continual refusal to allow inspections and to safeguard known stockpiles.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That's reality, not propagana. That you do not like it is on you.
        What is your source for these claims, if it's not the mainstream media? And what is your response to the multiple sources that have been cited throughout this thread showing you how dubious those claims really are?
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          You're smarter than this.
          so where is his evidence then?
          Nobody is denying that it was older yellow cake, just like the stockpiles of Sarin nerve gas uncovered were older stockpiles. This has been a red herring.
          older yellowcake andthus had not a flipping thing to do with the intelligence about yellowcake purchases. You're right, the red herring wastossed in by you thinking you had a "gotcha" when your article hadnothing to do with what I said. What a waste of time.
          And one of the longstanding issues prior to the war was Saddam's continual refusal to allow inspections and to safeguard known stockpiles.
          Which has zero to do with the yellowcake "intelligence" I talked about before you decided to go down this self-refuting rabbit hole of yours.

Comment

• The mainstream media, including The New York Times, CNN, and the BBC, all draw attention to the fact 200 Palestinians have been killed over the past nine days of violence while Israel has only seen 12 deaths. Most conveniently omit the fact the vast majority of those killed are terrorists from the Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad terror groups.

Many of the rest, including several children, were killed by the 460 rockets which terrorists misfired and that fell short, landing within Gaza.

Even those civilian casualties that did occur as a result of Israel Defense Forces (IDF) strikes could have easily been avoided if Hamas didn’t choose to turn their own citizens into human shields by operating from densely populated areas as well as hospitals, schools, and most recently, a 13-story building that housed the offices of the Associated Press and Al Jazeera.

While AP criticized Israel, saying, “We have had no indication Hamas was in the building or active in the building,” a former White House national security official under Obama said the building was long known as a Hamas operational center and that people who worked there knew that. A former AP editor also said Hamas operated from within the building.

[...]

Israel uses several methods to warn Gazans to evacuate targeted areas including telephone calls, messages and what the IDF calls “roof-knocking” – sending a non-explosive device 15 minutes before a strike. In the case of the AP building, an absurd video clip that garnered thousands of laughing emojis made the rounds showing the owner of the building in a phone conversation with an IDF officer, demanding that he postpone the strike another ten minutes.

“Tell your commander, another ten minutes won’t make a difference,” the owner says, to which the officer responds: “We’re already evacuating people from there for over an hour. No one should go into the building. Anyone who does will be in grave danger!”

You have to ask yourself which army in the world would be engaged in this kind of negotiations before a strike.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...gaza-conflict/

Comment

Ah, criticism of Israel's war crimes is now 'terrorist propaganda' in your brainwashed Christian worldview. That head of yours is so far up in his rectal orifice, I can see your eyes poking out in the back of Bibi's mouth.
              way to ignore the request. MM was aksing if you have sources if you do then cite them
              Last edited by RumTumTugger; 05-21-2021, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post

way to ignore the request. MM was aksing if you have sources if you do then cite them
                Why would I even bother to do so for someone who has already made up their mind that they are "terrorist propaganda"? It would be more fruitful to go bang my head into a brick wall.

Comment

Why would I even bother to do so for someone who has already made up their mind that they are "terrorist propaganda"? It would be more fruitful to go bang my head into a brick wall.
                  And what is your response to the multiple sources that have been cited throughout this thread showing you how dubious those claims really are?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

And what is your response to the multiple sources that have been cited throughout this thread showing you how dubious those claims really are?
                    MM you know low he does not want to be confused with the facts so I bet he refused to look at the sources given by those who choose to keep themselves informed about the history of the conflict.

My suggestion is that we no longer continue the discussion with someone who would rather defend the 5 year old bully who keeps hitting other person and then when the victim hits back goes and says to the adults that he's being bullied instead. it works with low information folks like Gondwanaland but will not work on those who keep themselves information about everything that is happening.
                    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 05-21-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

My response is that someone that cites townhall quoting Ben Shapiro on the topic of Israel, has no, zero, zip, nada, nein, ground to stand on to attack someone else's sources, let alone bleat about 'terrorist propaganda'.

Comment

My response is that someone that cites townhall quoting Ben Shapiro on the topic of Israel, has no, zero, zip, nada, nein, ground to stand on to attack someone else's sources, let alone bleat about 'terrorist propaganda'.
                        Okay, so your response is to appeal to the genetic fallacy. It's what I suspected, so thank you for clarifying.

Comment

Okay, so your response is to appeal to the genetic fallacy. It's what I suspected, so thank you for clarifying.
                          Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

Comment

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?
                            Surely you can do better than stamp your feet and whine about a source.

You know, like maybe actually address the facts presented?

Comment