Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The GOP and the man-god Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Give it a rest Jim. The Obamessiah lied just as much as Trump. And we can see the hatred spilling forth as he has been letting lose with his contempt for whites.
    Not even close. Your obsession with Obama has always confused me - there is nothing about him that deserves your crazed hatred of the man. But it is in fact quite comical to see those of you obsessed with a man like Obama try to pretend my concerns about Trump constitute some sort of 'obsession' greater than your own. The corruption and the lies that filled the white house for the 4 years Trump occupied it so far outstrip the 8 years Obama was president as to make the comparisons you are making have no rational basis. Now I was neither a fan of Clinton or Obama, I voted against him each time he ran. But there is nothing about him that would have kept me from voting for him if he were running against Trump. Trump IS what you portray Obama to be in terms of corruption and danger to the nation. Yet you are blind to it. Blinded by you hatred of all things Democrat.

Case in point: The Lincoln Project. Exactly how many presidents where so at odds with the basic foundational principles of our nation that members of their own party would band together and do everything they possibly could to undermine him and rid themselves of him.

Case in point 2: The jan 6 Insurrection. Exactly how many presidents disappointed by their loss where willing to take resistance to their loss to the point they would encourage actual rebellion and insurrection against the entire process and make effort after effort to encourage people to voilate their oaths and try to undo it, the the point it would produce a crowd of people so angry they would literally build hanging scaffolds with the vice presidents name on it and violently storm that actual capitol shouting death the the VP and certain Senators and Congressmen.

And then would sit a revel in it as it happened?
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-11-2021, 11:44 AM.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

The only ones who confer any godlike stature on President Trump are liberals like you, because you have convinced yourselves that conservatives worship President Trump the way you worship Obama. Meanwhile, conservatives shrug their shoulders and say, "Trump is just a man who happened to become president."

I don't worship Obama. I didn't vote for him, I wasn't happy about many of his policies.

That you are so Blind to the corruption of Trump, So determined not to see it, that anyone who rightfully observes Trump is worse than Obama becomes a 'worshipper of Obama' in your eyes shows exactly how dislocated from reality you have become. But not merely dislocated from reality, vindictive and willing to embrace blatant falsehoods in order to defend said Idol.

My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
        That you are so Blind to the corruption of Trump...
        I'm not blind to the man's failings, but the fact is, much of what liberals whoop and holler about as President Trump's "corruption" is largely much ado about nothing. For example, I bet you still think there was something sinister behind the president's innocuous phone conversation with the President of Ukraine.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I'm not blind to the man's failings, but the fact is, much of what liberals whoop and holler about as President Trump's "corruption" is largely much ado about nothing. For example, I bet you still think there was something sinister behind the president's innocuous phone conversation with the President of Ukraine.
          Bovine Feces. The insurrection was not 'much ado about nothing', and neither are the ongoing hoax audits done by QAnon supporters which continue ot undermine trust in our elections. You literally should be ashamed of yourself to even try to foist such a blatant falsehood on others.
          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-11-2021, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Bovine Feces. The insurrection was not 'much ado about nothing', and neither are the ongoing hoax audits done by QAnon supporters which continue ot undermine trust in our elections. You literally should be ashamed of yourself to even try to foist such a blatant falsehood on others.
            Thank you for proving my point.

Comment

Thank you for proving my point.
              No - thank you for proving mine.

Comment

No - thank you for proving mine.

Comment

• Here are the sort of things that are turning up in audits: Specifically in a Michigan county, there is evidence that ballot counting machines were connected to the internet, and that unknown persons were able to log into the systems remotely and gain administrator access without having to use special credentials; and secondly, someone on site was deliberately tampering with the ballots so that they would be rejected by the machines and could be handed off to an "adjudicator" who would enter votes manually (with no guarantee that they were entering what was recorded on the ballot).

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-ballot-fraud/

Comment

Here are the sort of things that are turning up in audits: Specifically in a Michigan county, there is evidence that ballot counting machines were connected to the internet, and that unknown persons were able to log into the systems remotely and gain administrator access without having to use special credentials; and secondly, someone on site was deliberately tampering with the ballots so that they would be rejected by the machines and could be handed off to an "adjudicator" who would enter votes manually (with no guarantee that they were entering what was recorded on the ballot).

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-ballot-fraud/
                    And when they hand counted the ballots, Biden lost 1 vote and Trump gained 11 votes, the end result being 9,759 votes for Trump and 5,959 for Biden. This in a state where Biden won by over 154,000 votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

And when they hand counted the ballots, Biden lost 1 vote and Trump gained 11 votes, the end result being 9,759 votes for Trump and 5,959 for Biden. This in a state where Biden won by over 154,000 votes.
                      The audit is going more indepth than the previous "hand recount" and is turning up some curious irregularities.

Comment

The only ones who confer any godlike stature on President Trump are liberals like you, because you have convinced yourselves that conservatives worship President Trump the way you worship Obama. Meanwhile, conservatives shrug their shoulders and say, "Trump is just a man who happened to become president."
                        To be fair, there are always some kooks out on the edges of the fringe that heap this sort of adoration on any president. If you look hard enough you'll find nutters venerating other president's in this manner. But what is different with the Obamessiah is that this time it wasn't just the cray-crays. It was leaders of the party and heads of the MSM. Moreover, such adulation of Obama was seen as natural by much of the MSM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Give it a rest Jim. The Obamessiah lied just as much as Trump. And we can see the hatred spilling forth as he has been letting lose with his contempt for whites.

Moreover, if the MSM treated old Joe a fraction of the way that they treated Trump, we would be regaled daily about the lies that he regularly tells (although to be fair nobody is sure if he is "with it" enough to determine if he even knows the difference).

And he has been a full-on racist gaffe machine since he's been elected, zinging one out on a nearly monthly basis which the MSM has been dutifully and studiously ignoring. First it was that blacks are monolithic in their thinking (they all think alike) as opposed to Hispanics. Blacks aren't smart enough to figure out how to go online. Blacks aren't smart enough to hire a lawyer or CPA. And proclaiming that the country is doomed and "not just because of African Americans" Be honest Jim, what would your reaction be if Trump had said just one of these things?

And he continues his merry way sexualizing little girls (listen to his voice when he "flirts" with a 9-year old -- it sounds like barely contained lust ), and all the MSM cares about is what flavor ice cream did his keepers give him, if it has sprinkles, and can we get some next time (these were actual questions asked of old Joe from the White House press corp on the same day -- along with probing questions about what video game he was playing).
                          And now the MSM is doing the Pretorian Guard routine and shielding old Joe from questions about his son's texts with his lawyer where he routinely uses the "n-word." Racist father, racist son. Imagine my surprise

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

To be fair, there are always some kooks out on the edges of the fringe that heap this sort of adoration on any president. If you look hard enough you'll find nutters venerating other president's in this manner. But what is different with the Obamessiah is that this time it wasn't just the cray-crays. It was leaders of the party and heads of the MSM. Moreover, such adulation of Obama was seen as natural by much of the MSM.
                            Which is why I say that liberals naturally assume that anybody who supports President Trump in any way, shape, or form must necessarily worship him the same way they worship Obama. In their minds, such uncritical adulation is perfectly normal and expected.

Comment

And now the MSM is doing the Pretorian Guard routine and shielding old Joe from questions about his son's texts with his lawyer where he routinely uses the "n-word." Racist father, racist son. Imagine my surprise
                              Have you seen the fawning coverage they've been giving him at the G7 Summit? Meanwhile, one British politician noted that Joe was having trouble keeping up and said, "At least Trump was attentive":

attentive.jpg

and Sky News in Australia is laughing at the US media's blatant hypocrisy in the way they covered President Trump versus Joe at the same conference with one analyst saying, "I would be much happier to see Donald Trump at the G7 Summit!"

(I wonder how long it will be before YouTube censors that video for telling the truth?)
                              Last edited by Mountain Man; 06-13-2021, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Have you seen the fawning coverage they've been giving him at the G7 Summit? Meanwhile, one British politician tweeted, "At least Trump was attentive," and Sky News in Australia is laughing at the US media's blatant hypocrisy in the way they covered President Trump versus Joe at the same conference with one analyst saying, "I would be much happier to see Donald Trump at the G7 Summit!"

I wonder how long it will be before YouTube censors that video for telling the truth?
                                Yeah, the reporting here is all about how happy everyone is that it is old Joe rather than Trump who is there, but that isn't what you see in the foreign media. It reminds me of Trump's first trip to the Davos Conference. The MSM reported that he was jeered and ignored until reports of his getting a standing ovation from the members (the jeering came from the MSM there ) and a very warm reception made that B.S. untenable.

The bad news is that the leaders have now seen for themselves how out of it old Joe is and that will definitely shape their attitude and policies toward us -- and not to our benefit.

Comment