Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Anthony Fauci: A Brilliant Cheerleader for Endless Catastrophe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, a question.

If someone ultimately chooses to not get the shot, assuming that it isn't illegal, yet, to not get one, how long WILL they have to wear a mask?

For the rest of their life?

And will they be hounded forever and bullied, as those who refuse to wear masks now are?

I can just see it. People with masks are evil incarnate in the near future.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

This is false. There are a number of known side effects ranging from mild to severe, including death, and we're constantly discovering new ones (latest one I'm reading about is tens of thousands of people reporting eye maladies after being vaccinated), and in fact, a number of doctors have expressed concerns about the experimental China flu vaccines and their associated side effects, but naturally, that information doesn't get any love from the liberal press or social media since it cuts against their agenda. Of course anybody with informed concerns is immediately disparaged as an "anti-vaxxer" which is a classic Alinsky tactic of simply labeling people instead of addressing their position.

Several provinces last week pulled all the AstraZeneca and Johnson vaccines because of the issues with side effects, after them being declared safe just a few weeks ago and hundreds of thousands of people getting one of those.

The disinformation is completely ridiculous. They really, really need to get their heads out of their butts and figure out what's going on.

I said from day one that I would not get one of those two, nor will I recommend them to my children. The point is moot now anyway.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

For a healthy person with a strong immune system, the experimental vaccines pose a considerably greater risk than the China flu they're supposed to protect you from.
        In addition to the fact there is no guarantee how effective vaccination is against the myriad number of so-called "variants" popping up around the world.

It will be sad to those that risked getting the experimental vaccine if a variant, resistant to the vaccinations, starts yet another global wave.
        Last edited by seanD; 05-14-2021, 09:44 AM.

Comment

This is false. There are a number of known side effects ranging from mild to severe, including death, and we're constantly discovering new ones (latest one I'm reading about is tens of thousands of people reporting eye maladies after being vaccinated), and in fact, a number of doctors have expressed concerns about the experimental China flu vaccines and their associated side effects, but naturally, that information doesn't get any love from the liberal press or social media since it cuts against their agenda. Of course anybody with informed concerns is immediately disparaged as an "anti-vaxxer" which is a classic Alinsky tactic of simply labeling people instead of addressing their position.
          I think the issue here is that folks are reporting side-effects (no surprise there, since I've never heard of any medicine that doesn't have any), but that doesn't necessarily mean the symptoms were caused by the vaccine.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Several provinces last week pulled all the AstraZeneca and Johnson vaccines because of the issues with side effects, after them being declared safe just a few weeks ago and hundreds of thousands of people getting one of those.

The disinformation is completely ridiculous. They really, really need to get their heads out of their butts and figure out what's going on.

I said from day one that I would not get one of those two, nor will I recommend them to my children. The point is moot now anyway.
            Here's CDC testimony from an immunologist stating her reasons for believing that the China flu vaccine distribution should be immediately halted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vj3xGT6izE

Transcript available here:

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com...ist-tells-cdc/
            Last edited by Mountain Man; 05-14-2021, 10:07 AM.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I think the issue here is that folks are reporting side-effects (no surprise there, since I've never heard of any medicine that doesn't have any), but that doesn't necessarily mean the symptoms were caused by the vaccine.
              When it comes to reporting side effects, doctors love the phrase "unknown causes". Medical types are terrified of being labelled an "anti-vaxer", and so they tread very carefully, even when the cause is plainly obvious.

Comment

When it comes to reporting side effects, doctors love the phrase "unknown causes". Medical types are terrified of being labelled an "anti-vaxer", and so they tread very carefully, even when the cause is plainly obvious.
                Quite the opposite I'm afraid. Doctors and drug companies will list virtually any sort of possible side-effect even when they can not establish a cause and effect relationship.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Quite the opposite I'm afraid. Doctors and drug companies will list virtually any sort of possible side-effect even when they can not establish a cause and effect relationship.
                  I've just read too many reports of doctors who have been dismissive of patient complaints, and the CDC has suggested that vaccine side effects are the result of anxiety! It's literally unbelievable.

Comment

I said, "confirmed" - as we have already pointed out VAERS is a self reporting site, where anyone can report anything. They are not confirmed or verified.

The only confirmed side effects have been feeling a little sick after the shot as your immune system kicks in, and this was expected, and a few people with blood clots, which MIGHT be the result of the shot.

The chances you could be seriously injured or killed by the actual disease IS confirmed and a very real risk.

Comment

I've just read too many reports of doctors who have been dismissive of patient complaints, and the CDC has suggested that vaccine side effects are the result of anxiety! It's literally unbelievable.
                      Dismissing patient complaints is not the same as concealing side effects. Moreover, FWIU during testing any symptoms of anything someone might feel must be listed as a possible side effect and those are on a label. To illustrate through absurdity, AFAICT, if someone testing of say a shampoo complained about an ingrown toenail the next day that should end up listed as a potential side effect even if any linkage is dubious.

And to write it all off as anxiety would be erroneous but that is a well documented phenomena.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Will they open the churches? Will Canada follow suit? Will Canada drop the crap against pastors who are courageous enough to continue following God's directions to not forsake the assembling of believers?
                        My state is dispensing with capacity restrictions tomorrow. Masks will no longer be required once 70% of adults have been vaccinated (we're at ~65% now).
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          My state is dispensing with capacity restrictions tomorrow. Masks will no longer be required once 70% of adults have been vaccinated (we're at ~65% now).
                          My province allows 15 people inside a church.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I said, "confirmed" - as we have already pointed out VAERS is a self reporting site, where anyone can report anything. They are not confirmed or verified.

The only confirmed side effects have been feeling a little sick after the shot as your immune system kicks in, and this was expected, and a few people with blood clots, which MIGHT be the result of the shot.

The chances you could be seriously injured or killed by the actual disease IS confirmed and a very real risk.
                            It seems the medical industry is in no hurry to confirm any of the more serious side-effects of the China flu vaccine even when the connection is blatantly obvious, such as when an otherwise healthy person succumbs to serious injury or even death immediately after receiving it. The most ironic one I read about was a doctor who got the shot and posted a sarcastic message to Facebook mocking anybody who was hesitant as an "anti-vaxxer". He was dead less than a week later due to "unknown causes", which is apparently the phrase the medical industry prefers when discussing complications from the vaccine. If you look around, you can also find articles and studies by credible healthcare professionals who warn against getting the vaccine, but of course that information is never picked up by the media because we're not allowed to have that debate.

Frankly, I'd rather take my chances with the China fly which, by all accounts, is hardly more dangerous than the common flu for those with strong immune systems.

Comment

It seems the medical industry is in no hurry to confirm any of the more serious side-effects of the China flu vaccine even when the connection is blatantly obvious, such as when an otherwise healthy person succumbs to serious injury or even death immediately after receiving it. The most ironic one I read about was a doctor who got the shot and posted a sarcastic message to Facebook mocking anybody who was hesitant as an "anti-vaxxer". He was dead less than a week later due to "unknown causes", which is apparently the phrase the medical industry prefers when discussing complications from the vaccine. If you look around, you can also find articles and studies by credible healthcare professionals who warn against getting the vaccine, but of course that information is never picked up by the media because we're not allowed to have that debate.

Frankly, I'd rather take my chances with the China fly which, by all accounts, is hardly more dangerous than the common flu for those with strong immune systems.
                              I am sure there are lots of anecdotal stories floating around.

The idea that the entire medical field is in on some coverup and wants to kill people with a vaccine against a benign virus is ridiculous. If it were the plot of a movie, it would be laughed out of the box office. Believing in such conspiracy theories just makes your claims on other topics that much less believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                The idea that the entire medical field is in on some coverup...
                                Not the entire medical field. There are, in fact, a hell of a lot of dissenters doing research that calls the safety and efficacy of the experimental vaccines into question (some recent surveys say that as many as 50% of healthcare workers are refusing the vaccines due to safety concerns), but you have to dig for that kind of information because, like I said, it is being suppressed by the media and "Big Tech" because they don't want anybody to have this debate.
                                Last edited by Mountain Man; 05-17-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment