Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

John Sullivan - BLM Activist - Ashli Babbitt Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    Ok, owing to the prodigious profanity, I'm not going to link to the famous Chris Rock video about how to not get your hind-parts kicked by the po-leece, but I have to note that the guy pictured in the OP bears a striking resemblance to the "crazy friend" in said video.
    That's his booking picture, so maybe he was stoned or something. As we say in Texas, "he actually cleans up quite well".

cleaned up.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NorrinRadd
    replied
    Ok, owing to the prodigious profanity, I'm not going to link to the famous Chris Rock video about how to not get your hind-parts kicked by the po-leece, but I have to note that the guy pictured in the OP bears a striking resemblance to the "crazy friend" in said video.

Leave a comment:

• John Sullivan - BLM Activist - Ashli Babbitt Shooting

John Sullivan - BLM Activist - Ashli Babbitt Shooting

For those who want to believe that the Capitol Riot was entirely a "right wing thing", this might be of interest.

sullivan.jpg

BLACK Lives Matter activist John Sullivan was arrested by the FBI on January 14, due to his alleged involvement in the Capitol riots.

Sullivan's arrest comes as the FBI continues it crackdown on rioters who participated in the attempted Capitol siege to protest Joe Biden's presidential victory.

Who is BLM activist John Sullivan?

John Sullivan is an activist from Utah.

Sullivan allegedly uses aliases such as “Activist X,” “Activist John,” and “Jayden X."

He is the founder of Insurgence USA, a Utah-based group set up in 2020 to protest police brutality, with the goal of the "unification of our nation because a people united will never be divided."

Sullivan was arrested on January 14, and charged in federal court in the District of Columbia with civil disorder, being in a restricted area and disorderly conduct.

His name made headlines after he appeared on CNN to chat with Anderson Cooper regarding the video he captured of Ashli Babbitt being shot by Capitol police.

According to Max Blumenthal, an editor at The Grayzone, he claims Sullivan is best known among the left-wing crowd "for his propensity for inspiring chaos, engaging in counterproductive tactics that often trigger arrests, and consistently undermining BLM objectives.”

Why was he arrested by the FBI?

Sullivan was arrested by the FBI for his alleged involvement in the January 6 Capitol riots.

Sullivan has denied the charges against him and claims he attended the riots to "document" the deadly siege.

However, In the videos he documented he's allegedly heard egging the pro-Donald Trump rioters in the footage of the attack.

Now, before certain posters get their noses out of joint wailing about the validity of this claim -- I'm simply posting it here for discussion.
    I had not heard, before today, of this John Sullivan, his alleged association with BLM, or his alleged part in the Capitol Riot.
    Attached Files