Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hilary dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorrinRadd
    replied
    Her sister does not at all come across as a loon. That's why we were both gobsmacked to hear this theory. It's like suddenly discovering in the course of routine conversation that a person you've long regarded as intelligent and apparently normal believes the moon landings were faked.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I think it's like the "special knowledge" folks in religion. Only THEY (and a few of their closes friends) know the PROPER interpretation of a scripture verse or passage.

It's like it makes them feel important if they "know" something that others do not know.

Like when we were kids and played "I know a secret" or "I know something you don't know".

Except some people never grow out of it, and it becomes an obsession.
    But it's not even plausible. It's not even remotely reasonable. The type of scrambled-brained nonsense theorizing she's doing that NorrinRadd is describing is just downright psychotic.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    I think it's like the "special knowledge" folks in religion. Only THEY (and a few of their closes friends) know the PROPER interpretation of a scripture verse or passage.

It's like it makes them feel important if they "know" something that others do not know.

Like when we were kids and played "I know a secret" or "I know something you don't know".

Except some people never grow out of it, and it becomes an obsession.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    What I don't get is, with all the REAL and proven conspiracies that have went on in the not too distant past that are no less extraordinary, why folks have to make up ridiculous conspiracies that have no proof at all. I never understood that logic.

Also, I don't see what point it serves even making up a conspiracy like that. It's not like Hillary is politically relevant anymore. Unless your friend's sister is just psychotic. That's always a possibility. The internet is a great way for psychotics to meet from all over the globe and share their derangement.

Last edited by seanD; 05-04-2021, 02:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    It was only yesterday that I learned that some people on this board (OK, one that I know of for sure) actually still believed the "Capitol Police Officer Bludgeoned to Death with Fire Extinguisher" lie.

Source? A YouTube video.

I think it's amazing how "professional" one person can make a "news report" look, and build a huge following passing on outright lies.
    It's so easy to pass one's self off as an "investigative reporter" with a snazzy looking website and some nicely produced videos with professional looking graphics.

Leave a comment:

• NorrinRadd
    started a topic Hilary dead

Hilary dead

My best friend's older sister told her Hilary had been secretly arrested, tried for treason (and maybe murder), found guilty, and, at her own choice, hanged. All news media, including Fox, OANN, and Newsmax, are engaged in a cover-up of these facts. Any recent pictures or videos supposedly of Hil are actually faked.

We're wondering where an otherwise intelligent lady finds and imbibes this sort of nuttery.