Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hilary dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

There is nothing about that that is NOT disturbing.

It's nutty if Bad Orange Man really is encouraging that kind of lunacy.

It's bad if Maggie is spreading Fake News.

But nothing is worse than the possibility that some of my fellow Trump supporters might actually *welcome* such a "reinstatement."

How would that even happen? What is the Constitutional pathway?

I believe it is bad for the nation that Biden won.

I believe there were election irregularities more numerous and serious than usual, largely working to the benefit of Biden and the Dems.

I believe Big Tech and Mainstream Media collectively served as propagandists and information gatekeepers in ways that benefited Biden and the Dems.

But I'm not convinced that in toto that amounted to a "steal" of the election.

And even if it did, I don't see any way of "undoing" it that would not be even worse.
    There is not a single statement there which I would disagree with.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

There is nothing about that that is NOT disturbing.

It's nutty if Bad Orange Man really is encouraging that kind of lunacy.

It's bad if Maggie is spreading Fake News.

But nothing is worse than the possibility that some of my fellow Trump supporters might actually *welcome* such a "reinstatement."

How would that even happen? What is the Constitutional pathway?

I believe it is bad for the nation that Biden won.

I believe there were election irregularities more numerous and serious than usual, largely working to the benefit of Biden and the Dems.

I believe Big Tech and Mainstream Media collectively served as propagandists and information gatekeepers in ways that benefited Biden and the Dems.

But I'm not convinced that in toto that amounted to a "steal" of the election.

And even if it did, I don't see any way of "undoing" it that would not be even worse.
      I still think this stuff, in fact anything linked to Q, is a psyop because of the fact its sprinkled with things that are factual. So the objective would be to make things that are factual sound as nutty as you can to turn regular folks off and obstruct and obfuscate what really is true. I just don't get why ordinary (supposed) Christians are falling for this Q stuff. Maybe it's some kind of weird cognitive dissonance or something... I don't know. Knowing the NYT, that sounds like a bunch of bull, but if Trump really is telling his supporters this, then that puts this whole thing on another level of ugliness.

Comment

• *sigh*

A good friend of mine posted this on Facebook:

I re-Shared it on my own Timeline (or whatever), along with my declaration that it is bat-____ crazy. It appears that several of my friends both believe this is going to happen, and that it would be a good thing.

Lara Trump has apparently been shut out of the loop, because she has said she has no knowledge that Bad Orange Man believes any of this.
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Charles Cooke at NR: Maggie Haberman Is Right

Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Charles Cooke at NR: Maggie Haberman Is Right
            We are living in some crazy times. Whatever happens, the left set the precedent to all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You know those "find the difference in these two pictures" things? Here is an easy way to do that. Look at the two side by side pictures cross-eyed until you see the overlapped picture in the middle, the differences will stand out easily, they will "shimmer".

hotspring-world-spot-the-difference-hot-tub-party-1523020152.jpg
              Thought of the above when I came across this

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment