Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump and QAnon gang remain the most influential power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
    By the reference Trump supports QAnon and the conspiracies they support. Can you find a reference where Trump condemns QAnon.
    I'll leave this to the fringe nutters, Shuny. I can't even put into words how much I don't care bout this.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

I mean, he didn't deny the accusation that he was BlueAnon himself, so....
    I deny Blueanon exists, and have not provided any evidence that any such thing exists.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Never heard of it before today - I think this whole obsession with fringe groups is just downright nutty. There is SO MUCH more to be concerned about than something as "out there" as QAnon.
    By the reference Trump supports QAnon and the conspiracies they support. Can you find a reference where Trump condemns QAnon.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

Russiagate. Jussie Smollet. The whole "Sicknick was killed by protestors" conspiracy theory. Hell, most of the stuff presented by Democrat managers in Impeachment 2: Impeachment Boogaloo, falls under the BlueAnon umbrella. So does the whole 'Neanderthal states are going to kill everyone with covid by opening up' conspiracy theory thats been shown to be embarassingly wrong.
    Ah, if the outrageous "Capitol Police Officer was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher" lie is part of this, I might need to reconsider!

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

Can you document that Blueanon exists.
    I found this...

What exactly is ‘Blue Anon,’ conservatives’ favorite new term?

If you’ve seen the term “Blue Anon” appear on social media over the past few days, you may be wondering what exactly the phrase is all about.

Recently uttered by several prominent conservatives, including right-wing commentator Candace Owens and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), the term “Blue Anon” is used to describe liberals who they claim espouse conspiratorial views.

The phrase is intended to resemble “QAnon,” the debunked far-right conspiracy theory that claimed a clandestine team of military intelligence officers were secretly aiding former President Donald Trump in a secret battle against a global network of child-eating pedophiles.

Greene, one of QAnon’s most well-known proponents, has likewise attempted to use the phrase to deflect legitimate criticism on her own outlandish beliefs.

It sounds kinda like the fringe loonies calling the fringe loonies names. I never see or hear normal people battling over QAnon or BlueAnon.

It seems this whole thing comes from the "I hate Trump with a passion" crowd.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

Russiagate. Jussie Smollet. The whole "Sicknick was killed by protestors" conspiracy theory. Hell, most of the stuff presented by Democrat managers in Impeachment 2: Impeachment Boogaloo, falls under the BlueAnon umbrella. So does the whole 'Neanderthal states are going to kill everyone with covid by opening up' conspiracy theory thats been shown to be embarassingly wrong.
    Last edited by Gondwanaland; 05-02-2021, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied

BlueAnon is not only quite real, it has been far more destructive to our country and our democracy than the QAnon loons.
    Conspiracy theories of QAnon are reflected in your support of QAnon conspiracies you support response without documentation. QAnon is documented including the conspiracies and publicly supported by Republicans. By evidence Trump supports those that are advocates QAnon conspiracies.

All the courts in the country support the results of the last election.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 05-02-2021, 06:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Cannot prove the negative. It can be proved that QAnon is widely believed and endorsed by Republicans.

Can you prove that it exists?
    Never heard of it before today - I think this whole obsession with fringe groups is just downright nutty. There is SO MUCH more to be concerned about than something as "out there" as QAnon.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied

Can you prove that it doesn't exist?
    Cannot prove the negative. It can be proved that QAnon is widely believed and endorsed by Republicans including QAnon conspiracies..

Can you prove that it exists?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Ah, yes, the gaslighting! Always the gaslighting!

Leave a comment:

• oxmixmudd
    replied

There is no such thing as Blueanon on the scalle of the dangerous conspiracies of QAnon.
    'Blueanon' is nothing more than another conservative attempt at gaslighting, where this time the target is legitimate concerns about QAnon. Don't even pretend it might be a real thing on any level.
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 05-02-2021, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

There is no such thing as Blueanon on the scalle of the dangerous conspiracies of QAnon.
    BlueAnon is not only quite real, it has been far more destructive to our country and our democracy than the QAnon loons.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

Leave a comment: