Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump and QAnon gang remain the most influential power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Wow... you're even nuttier than I thought! Why isn't this BIG NEWS, Shuny. The ONLY Capitol Police Officer whose death is tied to the Captiol riots is Sicknick, and the Coroner ruled he died of natural causes.

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after riot, medical examiner says

An autopsy revealed that Sicknick, who died hours after the Capitol riot, suffered two strokes at the base of the brain stem caused by a blood clot.

Washington's chief medical examiner has determined that U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes the day after the riot on Jan. 6 after he suffered two strokes.

The autopsy revealed that Sicknick, 42, said the strokes at the base of the brain stem were caused by a blood clot, Chief Medical Examiner Francisco Diaz said.

The formal finding was that the death was caused by "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis" and that the manner of death was "natural."

Diaz told The Washington Post that the autopsy found no evidence that Sicknick experienced an allergic reaction to chemical irritants. He also said there was no evidence of either external or internal injuries.

"All that transpired played a role in his condition," Diaz told the newspaper.

Capitol Police have said that Sicknick returned to his office after the riot and collapsed and that he died at a hospital about eight hours later.
    I will accept that, it does not address the QAnon conspiracies believed by many Republicans. and those Trump supports for election, which is the subject of the thread,

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

So BlueAnon is REAL, and you're an cult member!!!!
    It's always the ones that hide in plain sight!

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

No sir - Sicknick had ZERO blunt force trauma - it's an outright LIE that he was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher.
    I bet he thinks the riot killed a number of other people that day too, rather than just Ms. Babbit (killed by a capitol officer while unarmed). Here you didn't know about BlueAnon and there was at least one right here under our noses this whole time.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPQuJrLTB-M

Refers to policeman hit by a fire extinguisher and refers to the documentation that the policemen died of an impact to the head,
    So BlueAnon is REAL, and you're an cult member!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    It is as referenced.
    No sir - Sicknick had ZERO blunt force trauma - it's an outright LIE that he was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

Refers to policeman hit by a fire extinguisher and refers to the documentation that the policemen died of an impact to the head,
    Wow... you're even nuttier than I thought! Why isn't this BIG NEWS, Shuny. The ONLY Capitol Police Officer whose death is tied to the Captiol riots is Sicknick, and the Coroner ruled he died of natural causes.

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after riot, medical examiner says

An autopsy revealed that Sicknick, who died hours after the Capitol riot, suffered two strokes at the base of the brain stem caused by a blood clot.

Washington's chief medical examiner has determined that U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes the day after the riot on Jan. 6 after he suffered two strokes.

The autopsy revealed that Sicknick, 42, said the strokes at the base of the brain stem were caused by a blood clot, Chief Medical Examiner Francisco Diaz said.

The formal finding was that the death was caused by "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis" and that the manner of death was "natural."

Diaz told The Washington Post that the autopsy found no evidence that Sicknick experienced an allergic reaction to chemical irritants. He also said there was no evidence of either external or internal injuries.

"All that transpired played a role in his condition," Diaz told the newspaper.

Capitol Police have said that Sicknick returned to his office after the riot and collapsed and that he died at a hospital about eight hours later.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

It is as referenced.
    SO you are saying some random InsideEdition (who the heck even watches them???) guy from January 12 knows more than the Medical Examiner, and other people involved in the investigation? Precisely what I'd expect from a Blue Anon cultist's conspiracy theory

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

That's not Sicknick, that's not bludgeoning (it literally hit a helmet at that), and Sicknick did not die of any impact to the head, nor did any other officer. Keep showing us those BlueAnon roots of yours.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied

You are nuttier than a fruitcake, Shuny! The "bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher" thing was an outright lie, and I'm actually surprised (though only a little) that you still believe this crap. I guess that explains a lot.

The coroners report revealed he died of natural causes --- this is SO documentable as an outright lie!
    It is as referenced.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

I'll leave this to the fringe nutters, Shuny. I can't even put into words how much I don't care bout this.
    Turns out he's one of the fringe nutters, sadly. Even made up a lie about video evidence of Sicknick being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher. Perfect example of the BlueAnon fringe movement.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

It is not a lie it is filmed as evidence.
    You are nuttier than a fruitcake, Shuny! The "bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher" thing was an outright lie, and I'm actually surprised (though only a little) that you still believe this crap. I guess that explains a lot.

The coroners report revealed he died of natural causes --- this is SO documentable as an outright lie!

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

There is no filmed evidence, anywhere, of Sicknick being hit, or making any contact at all with a fire extinguisher. And indeed his autopsy shows he had no such physical trauma, and died of natural causes.

Thanks for showing us you are indeed a BlueAnon conspiracy theorist.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

There is no filmed evidence, anywhere, of Sicknick being hit, or making any contact at all with a fire extinguisher, let alone filmed evidence of him being 'bludgeoned to death'. And indeed his autopsy shows he had no such physical trauma, and died of natural causes. That you say otherwise makes you a conspiracy theorist much like the QAnoners who had similar conspiracy theories about the death of Seth Rich.

Thanks for showing us you are indeed a BlueAnon conspiracy theorist.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

I deny Blueanon exists, and have not provided any evidence that any such thing exists.
    I deny Qanon exists. Guess we're even then, eh, Blueanon-er?

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied

Ah, if the outrageous "Capitol Police Officer was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher" lie is part of this, I might need to reconsider!

Leave a comment: