Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump and QAnon gang remain the most influential power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    Lol, you provided it by showing that you literally bought into one of the BlueAnon conspiracy theories. YOU are the evidence. YOU are the documentation of its existence
    No, QAnon supporters claim to be QAnon supporters, and Trump supports them for election.

I did not buy into anything I acknowledged the source that was cited,] There are no documented Bluenon whatever, Still waiting . . .

Still waiting for any reference that Trump condemns the QAnon loons as you call them.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

No evidence that I know of based on your reference, but again OFF TOPIC of the thread.
    No, actually it's quite ON topic --- just like there are nutters on the right who believe things that are simply not true - you have proved there are nutters on the left who believe things that are absolutely not true.

You believed the outrageous like that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death. You even fought back on it. Based on a YOUTUBE video!

How many OTHER things do you believe as a member of BlueAnon that are not true? You seem to be very gullible at swallowing conspiracy theories.

Why? Because they fit your narrative.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

OK, reading back through the thread, maybe this is Shuny's own special way of admitting he was wrong -- sometimes his double negatives get in the way, but I think he's finally saying he does NOT believe Sicknick was bludgeoned to death --- but wants to brush it aside because it's "not the subject of the thread".

But it IS very troubling that information that was quite easily publicly available is IGNORED in preference to some obscure youtube video.
    It is not an obscure video. It is an actual video of the violence at the Capital.

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied

So, just to be clear --- there was NO policeman (Capitol or otherwise) at the Capitol riot who died of an impact to the head.
    Not Sicknick, not somebody else --- nobody.

Correct?
    No evidence that I know of based on your reference, but again OFF TOPIC of the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPQuJrLTB-M

Refers to policeman hit by a fire extinguisher and refers to the documentation that the policemen died of an impact to the head,
    So, just to be clear --- there was NO policeman (Capitol or otherwise) at the Capitol riot who died of an impact to the head.
    Not Sicknick, not somebody else --- nobody.

Correct?

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    No I DO NOT I acknowledged your reference, and not the subject of the thread.
    OK, reading back through the thread, maybe this is Shuny's own special way of admitting he was wrong -- sometimes his double negatives get in the way, but I think he's finally saying he does NOT believe Sicknick was bludgeoned to death --- but wants to brush it aside because it's "not the subject of the thread".

But it IS very troubling that information that was quite easily publicly available is IGNORED in preference to some obscure youtube video.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Lol, you provided it by showing that you literally bought into one of the BlueAnon conspiracy theories. YOU are the evidence.
    Shuny does this --- he starts a nutty thread, says something really stupid, but when you try to address what he said, he tries to force you back to the thread OP.
    Next, he'll be using LARGE FONT and bolding and underlining....

Yes, the very fact that Shuny holds to this absolutely documentable LIE, seems to be the proof I need.

I honestly wonder how many others still believe Sicknick was "bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher", when even the Democrats have abandoned this LIE.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    I bet he thinks the riot killed a number of other people that day too, rather than just Ms. Babbit (killed by a capitol officer while unarmed). Here you didn't know about BlueAnon and there was at least one right here under our noses this whole time.
    Before today I never heard of BlueAnon.

Shuny is doing a fine job of convincing me that maybe it's "a thing" after all. Again, apart from some far out nutty conspiracy theory, there's no way anybody can believe that Sicknick was "bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher".
    • The anonymous "capitol police officials" never materialized
    • They subsequently got 'demoted' to "sources close to the Capitol"
    • Sicknick's own brother heard from Sicknick that day, and the worse that Sicknick reported was being "bear sprayed"
    • His own mother disputed the claim that he was "bludgeoned to death".
    • He was alive the next day -- people who are bludgeoned to death with fire extinguishers don't report to their office
    • The CORORNER gave (finally) the official finding that Sicknick died of natural causes
    • If there were even the slightest SHRED of evidence that Sicknick had been "bludgeoned to death", the Democrats would still be shouting it from the rooftops.
    • It has TOTALLY disappeared from the media.
    So, IF somebody is still pushing this narrative, I'm much more inclined to believe there IS a BlueAnon, and Shuny has totally been reeled in by it.

I'm amazed and astounded.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

Also still waiting for documentation of this Blueanon conspiracy.
    Lol, you provided it by showing that you literally bought into one of the BlueAnon conspiracy theories. YOU are the evidence. YOU are the documentation of its existence
    Last edited by Gondwanaland; 05-02-2021, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

it does not address the QAnon conspiracies believed by many Republicans. and those Trump supports for election, which is the subject of the thread,

Also still waiting for documentation of this Blueanon conspiracy. The QAnon conspiracies and the relationship with the Republican Party is well documented.
    OK, that's a whole lot of 'not answering' and diversion.

Lemme try to make it a very simple yes or no answer.

Shuny, do you honestly believe that Capitol Police Officer Sicknick was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher?

Leave a comment:

• shunyadragon
    replied

But do you still hold to the LIE that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher? This is important.

it does not address the QAnon conspiracies believed by many Republicans. and those Trump supports for election, which is the subject of the thread,

Also still waiting for documentation of this Blueanon conspiracy. The QAnon conspiracies and the relationship with the Republican Party is well documented.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

It's always the ones that hide in plain sight!
    I have to admit - I'm genuinely surprised!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

I will accept that, it does not address the QAnon conspiracies believed by many Republicans. and those Trump supports for election, which is the subject of the thread,
    But do you still hold to the LIE that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher? This is important.

I'm honestly surprised you're holding to that --- I mean... I know you're "different" ---- but nobody in their right mind can still claim Sicknick was "bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher".

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

It is as referenced.
    Shuny - do yourself a favor --- stop a bit and do some research --- As hard as the Democrats pushed the Capitol riots to impeach Trump, do you REALLY THINK they would use Sicknick, when even the Coroner and his OWN MOTHER and BROTHER debunked the "bludgeoned to death" thing, and get mixed up because it was somebody else?

Do you REALLY think the Democrats are so insane or dishonest that they'd still push the Sinknick thing if it was somebody ELSE?

There is ZERO proof that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death - and PLENTY of proof that ye was not.

Leave a comment:

• Gondwanaland
    replied

I will accept that, it does not address the QAnon conspiracies believed by many Republicans. and those Trump supports for election, which is the subject of the thread,
    DO you truly, actually accept it? because just a second ago you were spreading BlueAnon conspiracy theories believed by many Democrats.....

Leave a comment: