Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump and QAnon gang remain the most influential power

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPQuJrLTB-M

    Refers to policeman hit by a fire extinguisher and refers to the documentation that the policemen died of an impact to the head,
    So, just to be clear --- there was NO policeman (Capitol or otherwise) at the Capitol riot who died of an impact to the head.
    Not Sicknick, not somebody else --- nobody.

    Correct?
    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

      So, just to be clear --- there was NO policeman (Capitol or otherwise) at the Capitol riot who died of an impact to the head.
      Not Sicknick, not somebody else --- nobody.

      Correct?
      No evidence that I know of based on your reference, but again OFF TOPIC of the thread.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

      go with the flow the river knows . . .

      Frank

      I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

        OK, reading back through the thread, maybe this is Shuny's own special way of admitting he was wrong -- sometimes his double negatives get in the way, but I think he's finally saying he does NOT believe Sicknick was bludgeoned to death --- but wants to brush it aside because it's "not the subject of the thread".

        But it IS very troubling that information that was quite easily publicly available is IGNORED in preference to some obscure youtube video.
        It is not an obscure video. It is an actual video of the violence at the Capital.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

        go with the flow the river knows . . .

        Frank

        I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

          No evidence that I know of based on your reference, but again OFF TOPIC of the thread.
          No, actually it's quite ON topic --- just like there are nutters on the right who believe things that are simply not true - you have proved there are nutters on the left who believe things that are absolutely not true.

          You believed the outrageous like that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death. You even fought back on it. Based on a YOUTUBE video!

          How many OTHER things do you believe as a member of BlueAnon that are not true? You seem to be very gullible at swallowing conspiracy theories.

          Why? Because they fit your narrative.
          "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
            Lol, you provided it by showing that you literally bought into one of the BlueAnon conspiracy theories. YOU are the evidence. YOU are the documentation of its existence
            No, QAnon supporters claim to be QAnon supporters, and Trump supports them for election.

            I did not buy into anything I acknowledged the source that was cited,] There are no documented Bluenon whatever, Still waiting . . .

            Still waiting for any reference that Trump condemns the QAnon loons as you call them.
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

            go with the flow the river knows . . .

            Frank

            I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

              It is not an obscure video. It is an actual video of the violence at the Capital.
              It was a pretty obscure video (not many watch Inside Edition....) But you readily used it - despite it not showing anyone being bludgeoned to death - as evidence for a conspiracy theory about someone being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

                Before today I never heard of BlueAnon.

                Shuny is doing a fine job of convincing me that maybe it's "a thing" after all. Again, apart from some far out nutty conspiracy theory, there's no way anybody can believe that Sicknick was "bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher".
                • The anonymous "capitol police officials" never materialized
                • They subsequently got 'demoted' to "sources close to the Capitol"
                • Sicknick's own brother heard from Sicknick that day, and the worse that Sicknick reported was being "bear sprayed"
                • His own mother disputed the claim that he was "bludgeoned to death".
                • He was alive the next day -- people who are bludgeoned to death with fire extinguishers don't report to their office
                • The CORORNER gave (finally) the official finding that Sicknick died of natural causes
                • If there were even the slightest SHRED of evidence that Sicknick had been "bludgeoned to death", the Democrats would still be shouting it from the rooftops.
                • It has TOTALLY disappeared from the media.
                So, IF somebody is still pushing this narrative, I'm much more inclined to believe there IS a BlueAnon, and Shuny has totally been reeled in by it.

                I'm amazed and astounded.
                You have never heard of Blueanon, because it does not exist. Any references?

                Back to the subject of Trump and Republicans and their support of QAnon and their conspiracy. You have failed to respond to this issue. Still waiting . . .
                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

                go with the flow the river knows . . .

                Frank

                I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

                  No, QAnon supporters claim to be QAnon supporters, and Trump supports them for election.
                  And you showed fullthroated support for a BlueAnon conspiracy theory, one that many elected Democrats were also pushing before the Impeachment 2: Impeachment Boogaloo.

                  I did not buy into anything I acknowledged the source that was cited,] There are no documented Bluenon whatever, Still waiting . . .
                  You did, indeed, buy into the BlueAnon conspiracy theory, even after being told several times you were wrong you were still trying to defend it and posted a video unrelated to anything, as defense of your BlueAnon theory. Don't go trying to erase the last couple hours of reality. You, literally, are the exact sort of documentation you are demanding.
                  Still waiting for any reference that Trump condemns the QAnon loons as you call them.
                  I.... couldn't care less what Trump does or doesn't do. Maybe that's your problem, your OMB obsession continues still months after he left office.
                  Last edited by Gondwanaland; 05-02-2021, 08:48 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

                    It is not an obscure video. It is an actual video of the violence at the Capital.
                    You mean a video that pretends to support the OUTRIGHT LIE that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death, Shuny, and you BOUGHT it!
                    You got SUCKERED by "an actual video".

                    There are also "actual videos" on YOUTUBE of the "actual autopsy" of the aliens from Roswell, New Mexico, Shuny. You believe those?



                    "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Republican support of QAnon

                      Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/02/majority-of-republicans-believe-the-qanon-conspiracy-theory-is-partly-or-mostly-true-survey-finds/?sh=7f8102c95231




                      Majority Of Republicans Believe The QAnon Conspiracy Theory Is Partly Or Mostly True, Survey Finds


                      Tommy Beer
                      Forbes Staff
                      Business
                      Updated Sep 2, 2020, 09:33pm EDT TOPLINE

                      Some 56% of Republicans believe that QAnon, a far-right conspiracy theory, is mostly or partly true, according to a new Daily Kos/Civiqs poll released Wednesday, a remarkably high number considering many of the outlandish assertions espoused by QAnon supporters.

                      One in three Republicans (33%) say they believe the QAnon theory about a conspiracy among deep-state elites is “mostly true,” and another 23% say “some parts” are true.

                      Only 4% of Democrats think the theory is even partly true, according to the Daily Kos/Civiqs poll, with 72% of Dems responding that the QAnon conspiracy is “not true at all.”

                      QAnon supporters claim President Trump is defending the planet from a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles (consisting mostly of Hollywood celebrities, liberal politicians and "deep-state" government officials) who are running a secret child sex-trafficking ring.

                      The QAnon conspiracy theory is believed to have started on the anonymous message-board platform 4chan in 2017. Since its inception, Q has adopted aspects of many other conspiracies, including claims related to the 9/11 “truther” movement and the assassination of John F. Kennedy. President Trump has previously retweeted four congressional candidates who have promoted QAnon, helping them rack up hundreds of thousands of followers on Twitter, Forbes reported in late August. Forbes has also confirmed that 15 candidates running in 2020 and verified by Twitter have actively supported the theory on Twitter. Following Trump's failure to censure QAnon after being asked directly by reporters, Democratic Rep. Tom Malinowski and Republican Rep. Denver Riggleman introduced a bipartisan resolution in the U.S. House last week, condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes. “Our aim is a fully bipartisan congressional repudiation of this dangerous, anti-Semitic, conspiracy-mongering cult that the FBI says is radicalizing Americans to violence,” said Malinowski.
                      TANGENT:


                      According to NBC News, a recent internal investigation by Facebook determined that QAnon had millions of members and followers on the social platform, and the Wall Street Journal reported that membership in ten large Facebook groups devoted to QAnon had grown by more than 600% since the start of Covid-related lockdowns. In late August, Facebook announced it removed over 790 groups, 100 pages and 1,500 ads connected to QAnon, while also restricting over 10,000 accounts on Instagram.
                      CRITICAL QUOTE:


                      “QAnon and the conspiracy theories it promotes are a danger and a threat that has no place in our country’s politics,” said Rep. Riggleman (R-VA.). “I condemn this movement and urge all Americans to join me in taking this step to exclude them and other extreme conspiracy theories from the national discourse.”

                      © Copyright Original Source







                      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

                      go with the flow the river knows . . .

                      Frank

                      I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                        You have never heard of Blueanon,
                        before today, correct

                        because it does not exist.
                        First of all, that's HORRIBLE logic -- there are quite a few things I've not heard about that DO exist.

                        Any references?
                        Yes - this thread, and your absolute conviction, based on a LIE, that Sicknick was bludgeoned to death, based on a CONSPIRACY THEORY NUTTER video.

                        You are the proof, Shuny.
                        "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

                          It was a pretty obscure video (not many watch Inside Edition....) But you readily used it - despite it not showing anyone being bludgeoned to death - as evidence for a conspiracy theory about someone being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher.
                          It is not an obscure video. It is an actual video of the violence at the Capital.

                          Please back to the subject of the thread.
                          Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

                          go with the flow the river knows . . .

                          Frank

                          I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                            It is not an obscure video. It is an actual video of the violence at the Capital.
                            It's a CONSPIRACY THEORY NUTTER video that you BELIEVED. You would be wise just to admit you goofed and write that video off as the trash it is.

                            "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

                              It is not an obscure video. It is an actual video of the violence at the Capital.

                              Please back to the subject of the thread.
                              It's an obscure video. That it is an actual video of violence at the capital (supposedly. Not sure we can even trust that given the way it was used to peddle a BlueAnon conspiracy theory).... the fact that it is a video of violence at the capitol does not magically make it not obscure. And you didn't present it as simply 'a video of violence at the capital' - you presented it as evidence of the batpoop BlueAnon conspiracy theory that suckered you in.


                              I'm sorry you are embarrassed at being exposed as a BlueAnon and want to quickly diver to 'the topic'.
                              Last edited by Gondwanaland; 05-02-2021, 08:54 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                                Republican support of QAnon

                                Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/02/majority-of-republicans-believe-the-qanon-conspiracy-theory-is-partly-or-mostly-true-survey-finds/?sh=7f8102c95231




                                Majority Of Republicans Believe The QAnon Conspiracy Theory Is Partly Or Mostly True, Survey Finds


                                Tommy Beer
                                Forbes Staff
                                Business
                                Updated Sep 2, 2020, 09:33pm EDT TOPLINE

                                Some 56% of Republicans believe that QAnon, a far-right conspiracy theory, is mostly or partly true, according to a new Daily Kos/Civiqs poll released Wednesday, a remarkably high number considering many of the outlandish assertions espoused by QAnon supporters.

                                One in three Republicans (33%) say they believe the QAnon theory about a conspiracy among deep-state elites is “mostly true,” and another 23% say “some parts” are true.

                                Only 4% of Democrats think the theory is even partly true, according to the Daily Kos/Civiqs poll, with 72% of Dems responding that the QAnon conspiracy is “not true at all.”

                                QAnon supporters claim President Trump is defending the planet from a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles (consisting mostly of Hollywood celebrities, liberal politicians and "deep-state" government officials) who are running a secret child sex-trafficking ring.

                                The QAnon conspiracy theory is believed to have started on the anonymous message-board platform 4chan in 2017. Since its inception, Q has adopted aspects of many other conspiracies, including claims related to the 9/11 “truther” movement and the assassination of John F. Kennedy. President Trump has previously retweeted four congressional candidates who have promoted QAnon, helping them rack up hundreds of thousands of followers on Twitter, Forbes reported in late August. Forbes has also confirmed that 15 candidates running in 2020 and verified by Twitter have actively supported the theory on Twitter. Following Trump's failure to censure QAnon after being asked directly by reporters, Democratic Rep. Tom Malinowski and Republican Rep. Denver Riggleman introduced a bipartisan resolution in the U.S. House last week, condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes. “Our aim is a fully bipartisan congressional repudiation of this dangerous, anti-Semitic, conspiracy-mongering cult that the FBI says is radicalizing Americans to violence,” said Malinowski.
                                TANGENT:


                                According to NBC News, a recent internal investigation by Facebook determined that QAnon had millions of members and followers on the social platform, and the Wall Street Journal reported that membership in ten large Facebook groups devoted to QAnon had grown by more than 600% since the start of Covid-related lockdowns. In late August, Facebook announced it removed over 790 groups, 100 pages and 1,500 ads connected to QAnon, while also restricting over 10,000 accounts on Instagram.
                                CRITICAL QUOTE:


                                “QAnon and the conspiracy theories it promotes are a danger and a threat that has no place in our country’s politics,” said Rep. Riggleman (R-VA.). “I condemn this movement and urge all Americans to join me in taking this step to exclude them and other extreme conspiracy theories from the national discourse.”

                                © Copyright Original Source






                                Meanwhile, we just have to look at your account to see support for BlueAnon.....

                                Comment

                                Related Threads

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by NorrinRadd, Yesterday, 12:06 PM
                                1 response
                                35 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Backup
                                by Backup
                                 
                                Started by CivilDiscourse, 06-18-2021, 06:43 AM
                                25 responses
                                148 views
                                2 likes
                                Last Post Backup
                                by Backup
                                 
                                Started by CivilDiscourse, 06-18-2021, 06:27 AM
                                14 responses
                                60 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post CivilDiscourse  
                                Started by seer, 06-17-2021, 11:25 AM
                                7 responses
                                73 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post oxmixmudd  
                                Started by oxmixmudd, 06-17-2021, 11:16 AM
                                67 responses
                                439 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Working...
                                X