Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Police officer shot and killed a Black teenage girl holding a knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaotic Void
    replied
    Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

The loss of a teenage girl’s life is not a silly game.
    Moderated By: Chaotic Void

You have been asked to leave this thread. Please Comply with that request.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

Let be more clear --- as thread owner, I am kicking you out of my thread - do not come back --- nobody is interested in your idiotic trolling.
    Normally, somebody gets ONE response to a request to stop posting in a thread. You have used yours.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

then stop trolling.

Leave a comment:

• firstfloor
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

OK, time for you to take your silly little game somewhere else, but not in my thread.

Buybye!

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

They had not yet fully defunded the police. Perhaps, now, they'll remedy that horrific oversight, and allow more of their young black women to be stabbed to death at will!
    But the social worker would have handled the situation and talked her down. Then everyone would go out for ice-cream. We need to reserve the police for only dangerous criminals like bank robbers. Domestic calls should be handled by trained professionals!

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Why didn't the city send in a social worker instead?
    They had not yet fully defunded the police. Perhaps, now, they'll remedy that horrific oversight, and allow more of their young black women to be stabbed to death at will!

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied

Why didn't the city send in a social worker instead?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    It was pretty obvious what had his attention was that knife

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

He stepped out of his car with his hand on his gun and pulled it out if it’s holster as soon as girl 1 fell at his feet. I suggest that if he had both hands free, he might have grabbed Ma’Khia, and saved her life. She was very close for a brief moment and moving quickly. It would have been a good catch.

Or, he might have chased after her, rather than taking up a firing position. Was “get down” a warning to others so that he had a clear shot at his target. Pink girl was very close - a risky shot.
    OK, time for you to take your silly little game somewhere else, but not in my thread.

Buybye!

Leave a comment:

• firstfloor
    replied

He wasn't "focused on his gun" - he was CLEARLY focused on a girl about to be stabbed, which is perfectly clear to anybody who doesn't have cranius rectumuptis.
    He stepped out of his car with his hand on his gun and pulled it out if it’s holster as soon as girl 1 fell at his feet. I suggest that if he had both hands free, he might have grabbed Ma’Khia, and saved her life. She was very close for a brief moment and moving quickly. It would have been a good catch.

Or, he might have chased after her, rather than taking up a firing position. Was “get down” a warning to others so that he had a clear shot at his target. Pink girl was very close - a risky shot.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    I don't know why you all are even responding to firstfloor. He is like:

lalala.gif
    He's the court jester who comes running out to make people laugh, doing stupid things and saying stupid things, then running back off stage.

(he just hasn't figured out how to be funny instead of stupid. )

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    I don't know why you all are even responding to firstfloor. He is like:

lalala.gif

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied

If he has been a little less focused on his gun, he might have saved them both.
    He wasn't "focused on his gun" - he was CLEARLY focused on a girl about to be stabbed, which is perfectly clear to anybody who doesn't have cranius rectumuptis.

Leave a comment:

• firstfloor
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

The officer was protecting the young lady in pink from being stabbed by a six-inch paring knife. Or does her life not matter?
    If he has been a little less focused on his gun, he might have saved them both.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Yuh.
    OK, you made me look!!!! Uniforms and equipment | Royal Canadian Mounted Police (rcmp-grc.gc.ca)

Leave a comment: