Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Police officer shot and killed a Black teenage girl holding a knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    You see the guy using his feet? Looks like quite a few folks involved in some dispute. And she did not run out of the house.
    I thought you claimed that you watched the videos.

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    Why were the cops there?
    The police were there because they were responding to a call.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 177006866_772909893373682_5717188714562076015_n.jpg
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

You see the guy using his feet? Looks like quite a few folks involved in some dispute. And she did not run out of the house. Why were the cops there?
        Because nobody can be THAT stupid and type, I'm going to assume you're just doing your usual court jester routine -- running out and saying something incredibly stupid just to get attention.

You got my attention --- leave the thread. Don't come back.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Ma’Khia’s mother seems to be saying that it was Ma’Khia that called the police. More details needed to properly understand this incident.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Ma’Khia’s mother seems to be saying that it was Ma’Khia that called the police. More details needed to properly understand this incident.
            Seriously, dude, if you're not going to keep up with the thread - don't post here.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Ma’Khia’s mother seems to be saying that it was Ma’Khia that called the police. More details needed to properly understand this incident.
              Ma'Khias mother doesn't even have custody of her or her other daughter so I'm unsure why you're listening to her. The police have already released the audio of the call. It is not Ma'Khia, it is one of the girls (soundslike the one in pink) calling because Ma'Khia was threatening people with a knife (apparently over not wanting to clean)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Ma'Khias mother doesn't even have custody of her or her other daughter so I'm unsure why you're listening to her. The police have already released the audio of the call. It is not Ma'Khia, it is one of the girls (soundslike the one in pink) calling because Ma'Khia was threatening people with a knife (apparently over not wanting to clean)
                Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

And LeBron was his usual idiot self...

LeBron James accused of inciting violence with 'YOU'RE NEXT' tweet targeting Columbus police officer

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lebron...ure-next-tweet
                  I'm seriously thinking about giving up Wheaties for breakfast until they change their packaging. I don't particularly want to look at a photo of a racist hate-monger first thing in the morning.
                  wheaties.jpeg
                  When I Survey....

Comment

• Originally posted by Faber View Post

I'm seriously thinking about giving up Wheaties for breakfast until they change their packaging. I don't particularly want to look at a photo of a racist hate-monger first thing in the morning.
                    wheaties.jpeg
                    Would you have to start eating Wheaties so you could give them up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Catholicity View Post

I don’t understand why wokeism is so eager to disregard justice
                      As usual, social justice is the opposite of actual justice.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

As usual, social justice is the opposite of actual justice.
                        "Social Justice" is simply vengeance, which the Lord claimed as His own.

Comment

wheaties.jpeg
                          How did they manage to get a picture of him without the blindfold over his eyes that apparently makes him unable to see the human rights abuses in China?
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

wheaties.jpeg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Ohio Democrat Joyce "Batty" Beatty is pushing the false "teachers breakup fights with knives everyday" narrative. Also suggests that the officer should have fired a warning shot into the air.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Ohio Democrat Joyce "Batty" Beatty is pushing the false "teachers breakup fights with knives everyday" narrative. Also suggests that the officer should have fired a warning shot into the air.
                                A truly apt moniker

Comment