Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Susan Rice – Obama’s ‘Shadow President’ in Biden’s White House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seanD
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I'm sorry. I'll try to finish your post at some later time. Right after I have finished trying to wrap my head around the concept you expressed.
    Kerry is connected to the World Economic Forum, Rice isn't. Kerry is all about climate change policy because that's what the WEF and most global powers are vehemently pushing, and that's what's influencing Biden and his decision making, and we'll see Biden's radical policy making geared towards climate change in the coming months, with the pandemic being used as the catalyst. Focusing on a minion like Rice is just a goofy partisan distraction from that.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by seanD View Post

...the big global players and decision makers like Kerry...
    I'm sorry. I'll try to finish your post at some later time. Right after I have finished trying to wrap my head around the concept you expressed.

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    Big diff between "frequent talks" and onsite supervision
    If she had some kind of power play or she were somehow connected to the big global players and decision makers like Kerry, I might see it, but I don't see any indication she has that kind of clout other than she's just an expendable minion who was put in a position as a token to Biden's "women of color" coalition crusade. But if the right wants to keep looking dumb in the MSM with those types of theories, nothing's going to stop them I guess.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

But why would I need to assume Rice is the middle-man when the WH openly admits Biden and Obama have frequent direct conversations? The Susan Rice theory just looks like one of those rabbit holes designed to keep the right distracted with bogus and meaningless theories like Qanon was. And the fact this theory is being floated out there by guys connected to intelligence just makes it even more suspect.
    Big diff between "frequent talks" and onsite supervision

Leave a comment:

• seanD
    replied
    If all of this is true, it might not be that she has clout but rather she is a good puppet who unquestioningly follows the orders she is given from Obama. IIRC, old Joe has said his Administration would be Obama's third term. There may be more truth to that than we realize.
    But why would I need to assume Rice is the middle-man when the WH openly admits Biden and Obama have frequent direct conversations? The Susan Rice theory just looks like one of those rabbit holes designed to keep the right distracted with bogus and meaningless theories like Qanon was. And the fact this theory is being floated out there by guys connected to intelligence just makes it even more suspect.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    The weight gain is supposedly a result of some of the medications she is on.
    But, but but... why would somebody be on such medications if they're "just fine"?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I saw stories that she had gained over 90 lbs and was having a hard time even breathing or walking -- that's sad. I also saw stories that claimed these rumors were not true. Hence, I just posted the pictures.

While there are rumors - and counter rumors - about her health - I don't know of anybody besides kccd who is claiming Hillary is "doing fine".
    The weight gain is supposedly a result of some of the medications she is on.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Yeah, there are still stories floating around about health issues and Hillary but it isn't the rightwing putting them out. It is the generally the MSM.
    I saw stories that she had gained over 90 lbs and was having a hard time even breathing or walking -- that's sad. I also saw stories that claimed these rumors were not true. Hence, I just posted the pictures.

She's pretty much out of the picture most of the time so few people pay much attention to her these days but when there were reports that there was supposedly "strong pressure on her" to run in 2020, the rumors about various incidents and problems started bubbling up again. And these brought up alleged incidents after 2016 including how she claims to have broken her foot/toe in 2017.
    While there are rumors - and counter rumors - about her health - I don't know of anybody besides kccd who is claiming Hillary is "doing fine".

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

And, as usual, kccd posts no evidence whatsoever to support her notion that Hillary is "doing just fine".
    Yeah, there are still stories floating around about health issues and Hillary but it isn't the rightwing putting them out. It is the generally the MSM.

She's pretty much out of the picture most of the time so few people pay much attention to her these days but when there were reports that there was supposedly "strong pressure on her" to run in 2020, the rumors about various incidents and problems started bubbling up again. And these brought up alleged incidents after 2016 including how she claims to have broken her foot/toe in 2017.

And again these came from the left -- many of whom did not want her running -- rather than from conservatives who were hoping that she would run again.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Coming from the same side who had people fired for pointing out that Hillary wasn't well in 2016 (right up to the point that she literally collapsed during the 9/11 memorial ceremony and literally had to be tossed into her van like an old sack of potatoes and driven away) as well as spent days claiming that because Trump was walking fairly slow one day that it was evidence of all sorts of impairments and we need to get the 25A ready

And, as usual, kccd posts no evidence whatsoever to support her notion that Hillary is "doing just fine".

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

I heard preachers avoid attacking women based on their looks.
    Are you implying that Hillary doesn't look good in some way?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by kccd View Post

The people questioning Biden's mental acuity are the same people who questioned Hillary's health - they had her on death's door, but she is doing just fine 5 years later.
    Coming from the same side who had people fired for pointing out that Hillary wasn't well in 2016 (right up to the point that she literally collapsed during the 9/11 memorial ceremony and literally had to be tossed into her van like an old sack of potatoes and driven away) as well as spent days claiming that because Trump was walking fairly slow one day that it was evidence of all sorts of impairments and we need to get the 25A ready

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

The allegation was that rumors about her bad health were false. Perhaps you missed that.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Why Susan Rice? Does she really have that much political clout?

I would assume it was Obama before I'd assume Rice, since the WH admits he and Biden have conversations on the regular, or maybe even John Kerry (as per his ties to the WEF).

Susan Rice?
    If all of this is true, it might not be that she has clout but rather she is a good puppet who unquestioningly follows the orders she is given from Obama. IIRC, old Joe has said his Administration would be Obama's third term. There may be more truth to that than we realize.

Leave a comment:

• Juvenal
    replied

Yeah, I heard she's opening her own string of Workout Shops and her own line of healthcare products!!!

Leave a comment: