Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Susan Rice – Obama’s ‘Shadow President’ in Biden’s White House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan Rice – Obama’s ‘Shadow President’ in Biden’s White House?

Analysis – As many questioned Joe Biden’s mental acuity in recent months, some argued that Kamala Harris would gain increasing influence and also be the stalking horse for the far left in Biden’s White House. However, it is now becoming clearer that the real power behind the throne may be Barack Hussein Obama, and his stalking horse is his former controversial National Security Advisor and Ambassador to the U.N – Susan Rice.

Biden has officially given Rice the title of director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, but Rice’s lack of domestic policy expertise makes that pure theater. On Fox News, former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell called it “a joke” arguing that Rice is the one calling the shots in Washington today, not Joe Biden, or Kamala Harris.

Earlier this month, Grenell predicted Rice – infamous for her role in the Benghazi disaster, would be “the shadow president” and said she needed to be watched “very closely.”

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Why Susan Rice? Does she really have that much political clout?

I would assume it was Obama before I'd assume Rice, since the WH admits he and Biden have conversations on the regular, or maybe even John Kerry (as per his ties to the WEF).

Susan Rice?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Analysis – As many questioned Joe Biden’s mental acuity in recent months, some argued that Kamala Harris would gain increasing influence and also be the stalking horse for the far left in Biden’s White House. However, it is now becoming clearer that the real power behind the throne may be Barack Hussein Obama, and his stalking horse is his former controversial National Security Advisor and Ambassador to the U.N – Susan Rice.

Biden has officially given Rice the title of director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, but Rice’s lack of domestic policy expertise makes that pure theater. On Fox News, former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell called it “a joke” arguing that Rice is the one calling the shots in Washington today, not Joe Biden, or Kamala Harris.

Earlier this month, Grenell predicted Rice – infamous for her role in the Benghazi disaster, would be “the shadow president” and said she needed to be watched “very closely.”
      The people questioning Biden's mental acuity are the same people who questioned Hillary's health - they had her on death's door, but she is doing just fine 5 years later.

"Questioning" things is a way of introducing an idea or a doubt without having to present evidence of any kind. A very popular tactic among conservatives who "question" climate change science, evolution, vaccine safety, and of course, Biden's mental status.

The rest of this quote is nothing but a conspiracy theory akin to the whole "Deep State" thing claiming there are shadowy figures who run everything from our government to science, with nary an iota of evidence.

Comment

Looking at Paul Crespo's credentials also sends up a red flag, at least to me. That spells possible DISINFO operative.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          Looking at Paul Crespo's credentials also sends up a red flag, at least to me. That spells possible DISINFO operative.
          I had seen an earlier article on Susan Rice --- I'll try to find that one. This isn't what I thought it was.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by kccd View Post
            The people questioning Biden's mental acuity are the same people who questioned Hillary's health - they had her on death's door, but she is doing just fine 5 years later.
            Yeah, I heard she's opening her own string of Workout Shops and her own line of healthcare products!!!

hillary 2.jpghillary.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I heard she's opening her own string of Workout Shops and her own line of healthcare products!!!
              I heard preachers avoid attacking women based on their looks.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                Why Susan Rice? Does she really have that much political clout?

I would assume it was Obama before I'd assume Rice, since the WH admits he and Biden have conversations on the regular, or maybe even John Kerry (as per his ties to the WEF).

Susan Rice?
                If all of this is true, it might not be that she has clout but rather she is a good puppet who unquestioningly follows the orders she is given from Obama. IIRC, old Joe has said his Administration would be Obama's third term. There may be more truth to that than we realize.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

The allegation was that rumors about her bad health were false. Perhaps you missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by kccd View Post

Coming from the same side who had people fired for pointing out that Hillary wasn't well in 2016 (right up to the point that she literally collapsed during the 9/11 memorial ceremony and literally had to be tossed into her van like an old sack of potatoes and driven away) as well as spent days claiming that because Trump was walking fairly slow one day that it was evidence of all sorts of impairments and we need to get the 25A ready

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Are you implying that Hillary doesn't look good in some way?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        Coming from the same side who had people fired for pointing out that Hillary wasn't well in 2016 (right up to the point that she literally collapsed during the 9/11 memorial ceremony and literally had to be tossed into her van like an old sack of potatoes and driven away) as well as spent days claiming that because Trump was walking fairly slow one day that it was evidence of all sorts of impairments and we need to get the 25A ready

And, as usual, kccd posts no evidence whatsoever to support her notion that Hillary is "doing just fine".

Comment

And, as usual, kccd posts no evidence whatsoever to support her notion that Hillary is "doing just fine".
                          Yeah, there are still stories floating around about health issues and Hillary but it isn't the rightwing putting them out. It is the generally the MSM.

She's pretty much out of the picture most of the time so few people pay much attention to her these days but when there were reports that there was supposedly "strong pressure on her" to run in 2020, the rumors about various incidents and problems started bubbling up again. And these brought up alleged incidents after 2016 including how she claims to have broken her foot/toe in 2017.

And again these came from the left -- many of whom did not want her running -- rather than from conservatives who were hoping that she would run again.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Yeah, there are still stories floating around about health issues and Hillary but it isn't the rightwing putting them out. It is the generally the MSM.
                            I saw stories that she had gained over 90 lbs and was having a hard time even breathing or walking -- that's sad. I also saw stories that claimed these rumors were not true. Hence, I just posted the pictures.

She's pretty much out of the picture most of the time so few people pay much attention to her these days but when there were reports that there was supposedly "strong pressure on her" to run in 2020, the rumors about various incidents and problems started bubbling up again. And these brought up alleged incidents after 2016 including how she claims to have broken her foot/toe in 2017.
                            While there are rumors - and counter rumors - about her health - I don't know of anybody besides kccd who is claiming Hillary is "doing fine".

Comment

I saw stories that she had gained over 90 lbs and was having a hard time even breathing or walking -- that's sad. I also saw stories that claimed these rumors were not true. Hence, I just posted the pictures.

While there are rumors - and counter rumors - about her health - I don't know of anybody besides kccd who is claiming Hillary is "doing fine".
                              The weight gain is supposedly a result of some of the medications she is on.

Comment