Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Susan Rice – Obama’s ‘Shadow President’ in Biden’s White House?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    The weight gain is supposedly a result of some of the medications she is on.
    But, but but... why would somebody be on such medications if they're "just fine"?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If all of this is true, it might not be that she has clout but rather she is a good puppet who unquestioningly follows the orders she is given from Obama. IIRC, old Joe has said his Administration would be Obama's third term. There may be more truth to that than we realize.
      But why would I need to assume Rice is the middle-man when the WH openly admits Biden and Obama have frequent direct conversations? The Susan Rice theory just looks like one of those rabbit holes designed to keep the right distracted with bogus and meaningless theories like Qanon was. And the fact this theory is being floated out there by guys connected to intelligence just makes it even more suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

But why would I need to assume Rice is the middle-man when the WH openly admits Biden and Obama have frequent direct conversations? The Susan Rice theory just looks like one of those rabbit holes designed to keep the right distracted with bogus and meaningless theories like Qanon was. And the fact this theory is being floated out there by guys connected to intelligence just makes it even more suspect.
        Big diff between "frequent talks" and onsite supervision

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Big diff between "frequent talks" and onsite supervision
          If she had some kind of power play or she were somehow connected to the big global players and decision makers like Kerry, I might see it, but I don't see any indication she has that kind of clout other than she's just an expendable minion who was put in a position as a token to Biden's "women of color" coalition crusade. But if the right wants to keep looking dumb in the MSM with those types of theories, nothing's going to stop them I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

...the big global players and decision makers like Kerry...
            I'm sorry. I'll try to finish your post at some later time. Right after I have finished trying to wrap my head around the concept you expressed.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm sorry. I'll try to finish your post at some later time. Right after I have finished trying to wrap my head around the concept you expressed.
              Kerry is connected to the World Economic Forum, Rice isn't. Kerry is all about climate change policy because that's what the WEF and most global powers are vehemently pushing, and that's what's influencing Biden and his decision making, and we'll see Biden's radical policy making geared towards climate change in the coming months, with the pandemic being used as the catalyst. Focusing on a minion like Rice is just a goofy partisan distraction from that.

Comment