Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Who Killed Ashli Babbitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Killed Ashli Babbitt

Who Killed Ashli Babbitt

Why can't we know this?

We can rush to judgment about who killed the Capitol Police Officer -- with the lie that he was "bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher" -- but here is a woman who was killed in our State Capitol by... whom?

Is it too much to ask to know the name of the federal government employee who, on our behalf, shot an unarmed veteran who was, at worst, trespassing in a public building? Apparently, it is, since no one in our glorious, licensed, and neutered regime media seems to want to tell us. They know. They all know. They just don’t want you to know.

We know the identity of the incompetent cop who shot the guy with a warrant (for carrying a concealed weapon without permit, which is not even a crime in nearly two dozen free states – racist Democrat gun control laws helped kill him). All we know about Wyatt Twerp, who shot the super-scary Q person for climbing through a window, is that the DoJ thinks it’s A-OK to cap misdemeanor suspects if they oppose the ruling caste and clear him. The dummy who can’t tell her taser from her Glock got charged though, even though it’s absolutely clear she was stupid rather than malicious. Two systems of justice – gee, how could that go wrong?

There are sleuths online claiming various different people are the shooter – I don’t know for sure who it is, and I won’t accuse someone of this act until I do. But our garbage ruling class should tell us who killed this woman in our name. And it was in our name – this was a federal cop, and we have been told he was among the brave Spartans who resisted the onslaught of the good-natured guy in Viking horns and the rest of the characters who walked in through the open doors into the Capitol in history’s least severe insurrection ever. After months of being informed by the smart, honest Neros of modern America that this minor imbroglio – I helped suppress the Democrat icon’s Maxine Waters-inspired LA Riots, so save your breathless hyperbole about riots for the sissies and the saps – was the greatest threat to our democracy in the history of ever, you would think they would want to glorify and commemorate the brave hero who shot the unarmed woman who was, you know, surrounded by other cops.

Yes, according to the members of the lib tuffies battalion on Twitter, who were positively turgid over the idea that the fed fuzz blasted this terrifying “terrorist” – they absolutely love the idea of the regime killing her, and it’s not much of a stretch to imagine their giddy delight at the idea of some uniformed minions of the establishment killing you too. What’s a few dead kulaks among friends?

It’s no surprise that leftists celebrate the homicide of dissenting Americans – after all, for them, there’s nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot. And people like you are the right people.
    Last edited by Cow Poke; 04-19-2021, 05:25 PM.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Who Killed Ashli Babbitt

Why can't we know this?

We can rush to judgment about who killed the Capitol Police Officer -- with the lie that he was "bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher" -- but here is a woman who was killed in our State Capitol by... whom?

Is it too much to ask to know the name of the federal government employee who, on our behalf, shot an unarmed veteran who was, at worst, trespassing in a public building? Apparently, it is, since no one in our glorious, licensed, and neutered regime media seems to want to tell us. They know. They all know. They just don’t want you to know.

We know the identity of the incompetent cop who shot the guy with a warrant (for carrying a concealed weapon without permit, which is not even a crime in nearly two dozen free states – racist Democrat gun control laws helped kill him). All we know about Wyatt Twerp, who shot the super-scary Q person for climbing through a window, is that the DoJ thinks it’s A-OK to cap misdemeanor suspects if they oppose the ruling caste and clear him. The dummy who can’t tell her taser from her Glock got charged though, even though it’s absolutely clear she was stupid rather than malicious. Two systems of justice – gee, how could that go wrong?

There are sleuths online claiming various different people are the shooter – I don’t know for sure who it is, and I won’t accuse someone of this act until I do. But our garbage ruling class should tell us who killed this woman in our name. And it was in our name – this was a federal cop, and we have been told he was among the brave Spartans who resisted the onslaught of the good-natured guy in Viking horns and the rest of the characters who walked in through the open doors into the Capitol in history’s least severe insurrection ever. After months of being informed by the smart, honest Neros of modern America that this minor imbroglio – I helped suppress the Democrat icon’s Maxine Waters-inspired LA Riots, so save your breathless hyperbole about riots for the sissies and the saps – was the greatest threat to our democracy in the history of ever, you would think they would want to glorify and commemorate the brave hero who shot the unarmed woman who was, you know, surrounded by other cops.

He should be proud, right? He took out that perilous threat to America. He’s all man. Where’s his parade? He’s a hero, right?

Yes, according to the members of the lib tuffies battalion on Twitter, who were positively turgid over the idea that the fed fuzz blasted this terrifying “terrorist” – they absolutely love the idea of the regime killing her, and it’s not much of a stretch to imagine their giddy delight at the idea of some uniformed minions of the establishment killing you too. What’s a few dead kulaks among friends?

It’s no surprise that leftists celebrate the homicide of dissenting Americans – after all, for them, there’s nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot. And people like you are the right people.
    I think you includinated something you didn't intend on includifying
    Last edited by rogue06; 04-19-2021, 05:28 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I think you includinated something you didn't intend on includifying
      Yup -- I'll edit it out of mine - maybe you can edit it out of yours?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yup -- I'll edit it out of mine - maybe you can edit it out of yours?
        But then my post won't make no sense now anyhow

[that thar is some genuine Southernese thar]

*be sure to over-emphasize the U in genuine when you read it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I agree that the identity of this officer should be made available. Won't there be a public trial, like with Chavin? Maybe we just need to wait a bit longer?

As far as Babbitt being made a martyr by some on the right: She was in front of a mob (yes, I'd call that a mob) and was climbing through a window, circumventing a locked door, to gain access to our Congress.

Although I find it hilarious that some hillbilly was able to put his feet on Pelosi's desk, it is still some serious business. Babbitt should have known that what she was doing could get her killed. And it did.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            But then my post won't make no sense now anyhow

[that thar is some genuine Southernese thar]

*be sure to over-emphasize the U in genuine when you read it.
            No prob! It is what it is.

Comment

This guy is accusing Erick Erickson of being a liberal?
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                This guy is accusing Erick Erickson of being a liberal?
                The whole article is a half a bubble off plumb, but it asked a question I was thinking about, so...

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                  I agree that the identity of this officer should be made available. Won't there be a public trial, like with Chavin? Maybe we just need to wait a bit longer?

As far as Babbitt being made a martyr by some on the right: She was in front of a mob (yes, I'd call that a mob) and was climbing through a window, circumventing a locked door, to gain access to our Congress.

Although I find it hilarious that some hillbilly was able to put his feet on Pelosi's desk, it is still some serious business. Babbitt should have known that what she was doing could get her killed. And it did.
                  There's not a whole lot there with which I would argue.

I do find it interesting -- the line "there’s nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot".

Comment

And I'm sure there was some thought of "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" in the naming of the article.

Comment