Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Maxine waters, inciting violence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxine waters, inciting violence?

She's in Minnesota. She just told protesters: We've got to stay on the street and we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/max...-in-floyd-case

Mad Max(ine) gonna Mad Max(ine)

But since she has a "D" after her name it's all right.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'd like to see her arrested, although that may be her intent.

Comment

Given the democrats stance on words that could cause people to riot, she should be expelled from congress.

Comment

President Trump was impeached and put on trial for telling his supporters to peacefully protest. When can we expect Mad Maxine to be put on trial for explicitly inciting violence?

Unfortunately, she has three very important qualifications that will shield her from consequences: 1) She's a Democrat; 2) She's black; and 3) She's a woman. That's an unbeatable trifecta in our justice system.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

There was no need for the question mark in the title. "We've got to get more confrontational" in the midst of rioting can't be misinterpreted or misconstrued any other way, no matter how hard our resident liberals like kccd try to spin it.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
              She's in Minnesota. She just told protesters: We've got to stay on the street and we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business.
              Looks like it is working...

Minnesota National Guard says members sustained minor injuries in Sunday morning drive-by shooting in Minneapolis

https://www.startribune.com/minnesot...g-i/600047408/
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Looks like it is working...

Minnesota National Guard says members sustained minor injuries in Sunday morning drive-by shooting in Minneapolis

https://www.startribune.com/minnesot...g-i/600047408/
                The day before she arrived police made over a hundred arrests. They encountered a number of "protestors" (which tend to gather at dusk) carrying shields and baseball bats.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  The day before she arrived police made over a hundred arrests. They encountered a number of "protestors" (which tend to gather at dusk) carrying shields and baseball bats.
                  One ALWAYS brings shields and baseball bats to peaceful protests these days.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I've been waiting for the usual suspects to comment.

So far, the tactic has been "ignore".

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

One ALWAYS brings shields and baseball bats to peaceful protests these days.
                      And peaceful protests always start after dusk.

Comment

I bet she had body guards around her when she made the speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          I bet she had body guards around her when she made the speech.
                          Armed body guards at that.

Easy to be pro-gun control if it won't adversely affect you.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
                            I've been waiting for the usual suspects to comment.

So far, the tactic has been "ignore".
                            kccd was a sure bet.

Even the liberal MSM is ignoring it (CNN has so far totally ignored it). Only reason why some MSM networks have bothered to addres it at all is because of the reaction of the house Reps.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

kccd was a sure bet.

Even the liberal MSM is ignoring it (CNN has so far totally ignored it). Only reason why some MSM networks have bothered to addres it at all is because of the reaction of the house Reps.
                              I'm waiting for others like oxmixmudd, not sure if they'll be ignore, deny, downplay, or justify

Comment