Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Blm riots have restarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

13-year old kid in the streets at 2:30AM, gun in hand, fleeing from the police ends up getting shot by an officer in self-defense, and people want to crucify the officer. Why was the kid not at home in bed where he should have been?
    Because he was out robbing people at gunpoint?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

The poor widdle lamb. Only because OMB made him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

That's a lie. According to witnesses, he was merely shooting randomly at cars. You know, the sort of hijinks all boys his age get up to.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by kccd View Post

How is it a lie, when many if not most of those deaths are recorded for all to see?
          White people, when percentage of population, amount of crime committed, and number of police interactions (as a result of those crime rates) are taken into account, are more likely to be shot by police than black people. When was the last riot by the left over the death of a white person at the hands of police? Where were these riots and 'protests' from the left when Justine Damond was killed by a black cop? Where were they when Tony Timpa had his neck kneeled on by a cop and died? Or when the same thing happened to Timothy Coffman? Or when Daniel Shaver complied with police and was shot with his hands in the air as they forced him to knee-crawl down a hotel corridor?

Comment

At least Patrisse Khan-Cullors might get a new house out of it....

https://nypost.com/2021/04/14/blm-le...-angeles-home/
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

White people, when percentage of population, amount of crime committed, and number of police interactions (as a result of those crime rates) are taken into account, are more likely to be shot by police than black people. When was the last riot by the left over the death of a white person at the hands of police? Where were these riots and 'protests' from the left when Justine Damond was killed by a black cop? Where were they when Tony Timpa had his neck kneeled on by a cop and died? Or when the same thing happened to Timothy Coffman? Or when Daniel Shaver complied with police and was shot with his hands in the air as they forced him to knee-crawl down a hotel corridor?
              I think kccd is duped into the phony hyper virtue signaling that has come to define the left. It's "the right thing to do" to spew forth judgment on cops on behalf of black folk, but totally ignore when black folk kill black folk, like pretty much every day in Chicago. It is really sickening.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I think kccd is duped into the phony hyper virtue signaling that has come to define the left. It's "the right thing to do" to spew forth judgment on cops on behalf of black folk, but totally ignore when black folk kill black folk, like pretty much every day in Chicago. It is really sickening.
                The left tolerates high level of black-on-black crime for the same reason that they think that blacks are incapable of using a computer or cellphone to go online -- because they believe that is just the way they are.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

tweet-catturd-media-combs-airways-murder-narrative-sow-division-evil.jpg

Comment

Wait a sec! How can there be more protests? I thought the protests were all Trump's fault? He's not POTUS any more so there shouldn't be any more protests.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Wait a sec! How can there be more protests? I thought the protests were all Trump's fault? He's not POTUS any more so there shouldn't be any more protests.
                      Chauvin Trial not going full tilt - "throw away the key" - will do it, and that happened on Trump's watch, so...
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment