Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Surprise! The ‘Russian Bounty’ Story - Turned Out To Be Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    If there is an exception to every rule then there has to be an exception to this rule as well therefore voiding the commencing concept, namely that 'there is an exception to every rule.'
    I take exception to that!

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    If there is an exception to every rule then there has to be an exception to this rule as well therefore voiding the commencing concept, namely that 'there is an exception to every rule.'
    YAGpXPd.png

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post

And don't even try the gambit of saying "Sparko is always right" thinking that because you are always wrong then that means I am not always right. There is an exception to every rule that proves the rule and that is it. If you tried that it would just prove I am always right even more!

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    And don't even try the gambit of saying "Sparko is always right" thinking that because you are always wrong then that means I am not always right. There is an exception to every rule that proves the rule and that is it. If you tried that it would just prove I am always right even more!

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Negatory! The corollary of Sparko is always correct is rogue06 is always wrong. Therefore you proving me wrong is incorrect and it only proves I am always correct. ipso facto. fini.
    El Toro Poopoo!

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Sorry.

I shewed your mangy butt that weren't so when you first tried to peddle that slop.
    Negatory! The corollary of Sparko is always correct is rogue06 is always wrong. Therefore you proving me wrong is incorrect and it only proves I am always correct. ipso facto. fini.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Trying to use high falutin' words doesn't change the facts of the matter: Sparko is always correct.
    Sorry.

I shewed your mangy butt that weren't so when you first tried to peddle that slop.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    I conclusively demonstrated the opposite when you initially proposed this axiom
    Trying to use high falutin' words doesn't change the facts of the matter: Sparko is always correct.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Sparko is always correct.
    I conclusively demonstrated the opposite when you initially proposed this axiom

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    To his credit the mangy pirate suspected as much from the get go, and then he finally slipped and then LF acknowledged he was a sock puppet.
    Sparko is always correct.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yes, it was obvious from the beginning that this was fake news, but nothing was going to dissuade the "true believers".
    Not that it was necessarily "fake," but that it was a rumor. The problem is, the same folks who told us in 2019 that hearsay twice and three times removed was unassailable eyewitness testimony, were at it again, but this time morphing unsubstantiated rumor into verified fact.

The rumor was still serious enough to warrant concern and further investigation.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronson View Post

And the original bogus NYT article? Quoting anonymous sources?

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...51#post1052851
    Yes, it was obvious from the beginning that this was fake news, but nothing was going to dissuade the "true believers".

Leave a comment:

• Ronson
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    And the original bogus NYT article? Quoting anonymous sources?

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...51#post1052851

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I didn't realize that was the same person.
    To his credit the mangy pirate suspected as much from the get go, and then he finally slipped and then LF acknowledged he was a sock puppet.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by seanD View Post
    I'm trying to remember the trolls on here who were pushing it. I know Liconafan was pushing it HARD.
    Well there was old Joe himself who pushed it hard during the campaign.

Does anyone think that there is even a snowball's chance in that hot place that old Joe will ever apologize? I figure if you bet a dollar he would and he does you could become a multi-millionaire overnight. Of course you'd have better odds winning the lottery twice in a row.

Leave a comment: