Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Surprise! The ‘Russian Bounty’ Story - Turned Out To Be Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Ah, that was before that weirdo (DivineOb) was using his LiconaFan alias.
    I didn't realize that was the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Yeah, dude was a total creeper. Probably worse than I've seen since I've been here and I've been for awhile and have seen some stuff. I had surmised that either he was getting paid to troll, or he was just an outright loony toons.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
        I'm trying to remember the trolls on here who were pushing it. I know Liconafan was pushing it HARD.
        Well there was old Joe himself who pushed it hard during the campaign.

Does anyone think that there is even a snowball's chance in that hot place that old Joe will ever apologize? I figure if you bet a dollar he would and he does you could become a multi-millionaire overnight. Of course you'd have better odds winning the lottery twice in a row.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

To his credit the mangy pirate suspected as much from the get go, and then he finally slipped and then LF acknowledged he was a sock puppet.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            And the original bogus NYT article? Quoting anonymous sources?

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...51#post1052851

Comment

And the original bogus NYT article? Quoting anonymous sources?

https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...51#post1052851
              Yes, it was obvious from the beginning that this was fake news, but nothing was going to dissuade the "true believers".
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yes, it was obvious from the beginning that this was fake news, but nothing was going to dissuade the "true believers".
                Not that it was necessarily "fake," but that it was a rumor. The problem is, the same folks who told us in 2019 that hearsay twice and three times removed was unassailable eyewitness testimony, were at it again, but this time morphing unsubstantiated rumor into verified fact.

The rumor was still serious enough to warrant concern and further investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  To his credit the mangy pirate suspected as much from the get go, and then he finally slipped and then LF acknowledged he was a sock puppet.
                  Sparko is always correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Sparko is always correct.
                    I conclusively demonstrated the opposite when you initially proposed this axiom

Comment

I conclusively demonstrated the opposite when you initially proposed this axiom
                      Trying to use high falutin' words doesn't change the facts of the matter: Sparko is always correct.

Comment

Trying to use high falutin' words doesn't change the facts of the matter: Sparko is always correct.
                        Sorry.

I shewed your mangy butt that weren't so when you first tried to peddle that slop.

Comment

Sorry.

I shewed your mangy butt that weren't so when you first tried to peddle that slop.
                          Negatory! The corollary of Sparko is always correct is rogue06 is always wrong. Therefore you proving me wrong is incorrect and it only proves I am always correct. ipso facto. fini.

Comment

Negatory! The corollary of Sparko is always correct is rogue06 is always wrong. Therefore you proving me wrong is incorrect and it only proves I am always correct. ipso facto. fini.
                            El Toro Poopoo!

Comment

And don't even try the gambit of saying "Sparko is always right" thinking that because you are always wrong then that means I am not always right. There is an exception to every rule that proves the rule and that is it. If you tried that it would just prove I am always right even more!

Comment

And don't even try the gambit of saying "Sparko is always right" thinking that because you are always wrong then that means I am not always right. There is an exception to every rule that proves the rule and that is it. If you tried that it would just prove I am always right even more!
                                If there is an exception to every rule then there has to be an exception to this rule as well therefore voiding the commencing concept, namely that 'there is an exception to every rule.'

Comment