Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

BLM Co-Founder Drops Millions Of Dollars On Several Homes For Herself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is, who are they accountable to? Did they ever make promises about how the money would be spent? And if they did, are those promises necessarily legally binding? It seems more like a "Go Fund Me" page, where the recipient is free to do with the money whatever they wish.
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 04-21-2021, 01:43 PM.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

175397894_4073110242727423_1952896606224457469_n.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        The question is, who are they accountable to? Did they ever make promises about how the money would be spent? And if they did, are those promises necessarily legally binding? It seems more like a "Go Fund Me" page, where the recipient is free to do with the money whatever they wish.
        Kinda like poverty pimps Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson -- they've found a way to get rich on the backs of the poor while adding nothing of value.
        "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Kinda like poverty pimps Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson -- they've found a way to get rich on the backs of the poor while adding nothing of value.
          Jackson actually mastered the shaking down of major businesses and corporations, with boycotts and protests avoid by means of contributions to the cause and the hiring of PUSH as a consulting firm.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Jackson actually mastered the shaking down of major businesses and corporations, with boycotts and protests avoid by means of contributions to the cause and the hiring of PUSH as a consulting firm.
            and BLM is taking that playbook to a whole new level! They're making the Rev look like a chump at this game.
            "Neighbor, how long has it been since you’ve had a big, thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?”

Comment

176398378_4074313985940382_2573284558166367875_n.jpg

Comment

I bet they're not using My Pillow Giza sheets!

Comment