Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

FBI investigating whether Cuomo Aides lied to DOJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI investigating whether Cuomo Aides lied to DOJ

Remember, contrary to the conversation. Cuomo's troubles started when an aide admitted they lied/hid data from the department of justice because they feared it would be used against them in an investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/19/n...mes-covid.html

Last edited by rogue06; 03-21-2021, 08:23 AM. Reason: Hit edit rather than Quote -- original restored

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
    Remember, contrary to the conversation. Cuomo's troubles started when an aide admitted they lied/hid data from the department of justice because they feared it would be used against them in an investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/19/n...mes-covid.html
    And that Trump could make political hay out of it.

The point is that he deliberately lied to the feds. Let's see if there are any consequences or will it be the "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring a case shtick all over again because a "D" follows after his name.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      And that Trump could make political hay out of it.

The point is that he deliberately lied to the feds. Let's see if there are any consequences or will it be the "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring a case shtick all over again because a "D" follows after his name.
      I think it depends on whether he steps down or not. He steps down like a good boy, they'll make it all go away. Unless he gets the hubris to run in 2024.

Comment

If you've heard about this it isn't likely through the MSM, but Bill de Blasio's press secretary Bill Neidhardt responded to Cuomo's slamming the NYC mayor and his plans to reopen this summer in a no-holds-barred manner. He told The New York Post "Serial sexual assaulter says what?”

That was just the start. Neidhardt continued: "I don’t care what a serial sexual harasser and assaulter and someone who covered up the deaths of thousands of people at nursing homes has to say about anything."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          If you've heard about this it isn't likely through the MSM, but Bill de Blasio's press secretary Bill Neidhardt responded to Cuomo's slamming the NYC mayor and his plans to reopen this summer in a no-holds-barred manner. He told The New York Post "Serial sexual assaulter says what?”

That was just the start. Neidhardt continued: "I don’t care what a serial sexual harasser and assaulter and someone who covered up the deaths of thousands of people at nursing homes has to say about anything."

Yeah. The Cuomo scandals seem to not get much of a spotlight. Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Yeah. The Cuomo scandals seem to not get much of a spotlight. Imagine that.
            QuoHwo?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Alternative headline:

"FBI trying to figure out how to cover up the fact that Cuomo's aides lied to the DOJ"
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment