Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Republicans are up to more election fraud in Florida.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Your dodging the issue of the thread and the substance of the Court decisions in the 2020 elections. The Courts ruled unanimously the challenges by the Republicans to 2020 election were without evidence, and in some cases without grounds to file. They DID NOT rule on all possible corruptions and fraud in all elections. This a case of Republican election fraud. Of course, the Republicans would not fill charges of fraud in the election, nor the election in North Carolina where there is documented Republican fraud.
    The issue of the thread is that ONE Republican got caught doing something shady. Two tops.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Your dodging the issue of the thread and the substance of the Court decisions in the 2020 elections. The Courts ruled unanimously the challenges by the Republicans to 2020 election were without evidence, and in some cases without grounds to file. They DID NOT rule on all possible corruptions and fraud in all elections. This a case of Republican election fraud. Of course, the Republicans would not fill charges of fraud in the election, nor the election in North Carolina where there is documented Republican fraud.
      Oh so only republicans can commit fraud in elections. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

The issue of the thread is that ONE Republican got caught doing something shady. Two tops.
        No that is not the only issue in this thread.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

No that is not the only issue in this thread.
          Election fraud in Fla is the topic of this thread, Frank...

Originally posted by Julian Castro
          Did you forget what you just said???
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Election fraud in Fla is the topic of this thread, Frank...
            It is my thread and the subject of the thread is Republican fraud, and not just this election. It takes more than two to tango.
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

It is my thread and the subject of the thread is Republican fraud, and not just this election. It takes more than two to tango.
              Translation: Frank got bare butt exposed with the thread title and is desperately trying to move the goal posts hoping no one calls him on it...

That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                ALL the court decisions determined that no evidence was presented to justify that the outcome of the elections were effected by 'fraud.'
                This is false. No such decisions were made by the court.
                Here is one such decision. The judge explicitly stated that no evidence of fraud had been presented:
                It must be noted that the parties specifically stipulated that in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots. There is nothing in the record and nothing alleged that would lead to the conclusion that any of the challenged ballots were submitted by someone not qualified or entitled to vote in this election.

The Republicans in this case were also given a full and fair hearing, contrary to your other claim.

Not that I expect you to admit you were wrong. You almost never do, even when it's blatantly obvious that you are completely clueless.
                Last edited by Roy; 04-01-2021, 05:23 AM.
                Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  Here is one such decision. The judge explicitly stated that no evidence of fraud had been presented:
                  It must be noted that the parties specifically stipulated that in their comprehensive stipulation of facts that there exists no evidence of fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots. There is nothing in the record and nothing alleged that would lead to the conclusion that any of the challenged ballots were submitted by someone not qualified or entitled to vote in this election.

The Republicans in this case were also given a full and fair hearing, contrary to your other claim.

Not that I expect you to admit you were wrong. You almost never do, even when it's blatantly obvious that you are completely clueless.
                  Capture.JPG
                  [...]

Capture2.JPG

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Capture.JPG
                    [...]

Capture2.JPG

That doesn't negate the fact that the judge explicitly stated that no evidence of fraud had been presented. It's just an attempt to wriggle out from admitting you were wrong.
                    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorant Roy View Post
                      That doesn't negate the fact that the judge explicitly stated that no evidence of fraud had been presented. It's just an attempt to wriggle out from admitting you were wrong.
                      Right, I'm trying to "wriggle out" by quoting from a source you provided where a judge admits a hasty decision was made without full consideration of the evidence because of the impending certification. And what did I say earlier in the thread? Allow me to quote myself:
                      Unfortunately, none of the cases brought by Republicans were ever given a full and fair hearing despite the fact that any reasonable person can see that there were significant "irregularities" in the voting procedures and counting process.
                      If you don't want me to "wriggle out" then don't cite sources that prove my point.

Comment

Right, I'm trying to "wriggle out" by quoting from a source you provided where a judge admits a hasty decision was made without full consideration of the evidence because of the impending certification. And what did I say earlier in the thread?
                        This:
                        ALL the court decisions determined that no evidence was presented to justify that the outcome of the elections were effected by 'fraud.'
                        This is false. No such decisions were made by the court.
                        I presented a case where such a decision was made, and you are now attempting to pretend it doesn't count because it doesn't contradict something else you said.

Your attempts to avoid admitting you were wrong are as pathetically transparent as usual.
                        Last edited by Roy; 04-08-2021, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignorant Roy View Post
                          I presented a case where...
                          ...the judge admitted to making a hasty decision without full consideration of the evidence. Q.E.D.

Comment

...the judge admitted to making a hasty decision without full consideration of the evidence. Q.E.D.
                            I'm being called 'ignorant' by some-one claiming a hasty decisions isn't a decision.

(and who thinks COVID-19 has only a 0.1% fatality rate).

Comment