Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Two White Teens Burn Mentally Ill Black Man Alive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post

Not dismissed. If someone is denying either the reality or the importance of systemic racism, they have a minority opinion (among experts/academics). If you are specifically seeking those people out, you are only listening to voices you (and those who downplay racism) approve of. Have you ever sincerely tried to learn about systemic racism from people who think it's real and important?
    Where is the systemic racism today?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Housing, the justice system, medicine, school, the workplace...

Comment

Housing, the justice system, medicine, school, the workplace...
        The justice system because blacks have a higher rate of violent crime percentage wise. I agree with the schools, which are mostly in Democrat run cities, where those parents beg for school choice. I don't know what you mean about medicine or the workplace
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

The justice system because blacks have a higher rate of violent crime percentage wise. I agree with the schools, which are mostly in Democrat run cities, where those parents beg for school choice. I don't know what you mean about medicine or the workplace
          Isn't it amazing how whitey always manages to come in and save minorities from the school choice they so much would love to have?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Isn't it amazing how whitey always manages to come in and save minorities from the school choice they so much would love to have?
            Almost like they intentionally want to keep blacks down...

Comment

Almost like they intentionally want to keep blacks down...
              Well, rather than launch a campaign to help them get the proper ID to vote, they just use them as pawns in their "voter suppression" scam.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

In an article a few months before his death, Walter Williams opined that systemic racism is real, and that it exists primarily in universities, where it is directed against whites and Asians.
                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Source: https://www.justice.gov/crt/case/united-states-v-maricopa-county-et-al-and-melendres-v-arpaio

After completing our investigation, on December 15, 2011, we announced our findings. We found that MCSO [Maricopa County Sheriff's Office] engaged in a pattern of misconduct that violated the Constitution and federal law. Specifically, we found that MCSO engaged in a policy of stopping, detaining, and investigating persons of Hispanic ancestry based on their race, in traffic and during worksite raids...
                  In May 2013, in a parallel law suit, Melendres v. Arpaio, the federal district court of Arizona found that MCSO had engaged in unlawful discrimination against Hispanic persons in its traffic enforcement operations

© Copyright Original Source

This specific example of systemic racism ceased five years ago when the sheriff wasn't re-elected, but studies indicate that others still exist.

Seer will invent some reason to ignore these.
                  Last edited by Roy; 04-08-2021, 04:07 AM.
                  Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                  MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                    Source: https://www.justice.gov/crt/case/united-states-v-maricopa-county-et-al-and-melendres-v-arpaio

After completing our investigation, on December 15, 2011, we announced our findings. We found that MCSO [] engaged in a pattern of misconduct that violated the Constitution and federal law. Specifically, we found that MCSO engaged in a policy of stopping, detaining, and investigating persons of Hispanic ancestry based on their race, in traffic and during worksite raids...
                    In May 2013, in a parallel law suit, Melendres v. Arpaio, the federal district court of Arizona found that MCSO had engaged in unlawful discrimination against Hispanic persons in its traffic enforcement operations

© Copyright Original Source

This specific example of systemic racism ceased five years ago when the sheriff wasn't re-elected, but studies indicate that others still exist.

Seer will invent some reason to ignore these.
                    One county? And that has been dealt with. I asked for examples from TODAY. And your link indicates others? Well this is from your link:

Weighted characteristics of Native Americans and whites in this study sample are presented in Table 1. Native Americans differed than whites on several demographic measures. Compared to whites, Native American adults were less likely to have a college degree (15 percent vs 34 percent, P < .01), more likely to live in lower‐income households (<$25 000/year) (39 percent vs 23 percent, P < .01), and less likely to live in a neighborhood that is predominantly their own race (31 percent vs 67 percent, P < .01).

Is that the result of racism or other pathologies? Here is a chart from another thread. Asians are doing better economically than whites, and I suspect that they are going to collage at a higher percentage rate than whites - so is that because of racism?

Comment

My first thought for the justice system would be sentencing and for schools would be disciplinary action. For medicine, it would be prescriptions and how seriously POC's self-described symptoms are taken, for the workplace, hiring and promotion. These are just examples, not the sole problems with these categories.

Comment

My first thought for the justice system would be sentencing and for schools would be disciplinary action. For medicine, it would be prescriptions and how seriously POC's self-described symptoms are taken, for the workplace, hiring and promotion. These are just examples, not the sole problems with these categories.
                        Let me what I asked Roy, why do you think Asians do so much better than whites?

Comment

Let me what I asked Roy, why do you think Asians do so much better than whites?
                          If I had to guess, it's a combination of Asian immigrants self-selecting for higher salaries and their stereotype as model minorities, as well as a much more oppressive history for black and Hispanic people.

Comment