Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden expanding concentration camps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

That fits perfectly with reports I get from our law enforcement people, many of whom (I don't think this is public knowledge) do 2 week stints on the border as kind of a "mutual aid" / training exchange.
    Border Agents get the additional help, and our guys and women get the additional training and experience.
    That program is probably coming to an end - or, at least a pause - because it's becoming too controversial and.. um... undesirable.
    Considering that Biden has ordered border agents to keep silent and restricting access of the press, makes you wonder what's really going on.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      Considering that Biden has ordered border agents to keep silent and restricting access of the press, makes you wonder what's really going on.
      I expect comments from the union representing Border Patrol - National Border Patrol Council | Protecting Those Who Protect Our Borders (bpunion.org)
      They can say what the Border Agents cannot.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

That's interesting. Is there any evidence for it?
        I've heard a Congressman on TV make that assertion. Can't remember which party he is affiliated with but even a bunch of Democrats from the area are beginning to raise cain.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I've heard a Congressman on TV make that assertion. Can't remember which party he is affiliated with but even a bunch of Democrats from the area are beginning to raise cain.
          The closest thing I've found to that was this.

You'd think that if it was true, we'd have more than speculation now, almost seven years later.

Comment

The closest thing I've found to that was this.

You'd think that if it was true, we'd have more than speculation now, almost seven years later.
            I'm pretty sure this wasn't Cuellar, who I'm a bit familiar with at would likely recognize

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That's interesting. Is there any evidence for it?
              I heard it directly from my nephew who works for the Border Patrol in Texas. However this article hints at this. I'm not sure MSM is going to find or print it directly...

Vazquez said the cartel that controls the territory along the border in his region mandates that he and other smugglers use the migrant children as a decoy for the cartel's own drug smuggling operations.
              Smugglers offer cheaper trips for families and unaccompanied children who plan to surrender themselves to U.S. border agents and ask for asylum, compared to those who seek to enter the United States undetected.
              "We deliver children to immigration (agents) and immigration (agents) are responsible for delivering them to their family members in the United States," said Daniel.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2BF2QB
              "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                I heard it directly from my nephew who works for the Border Patrol in Texas. However this article hints at this. I'm not sure MSM is going to find or print it directly...

Vazquez said the cartel that controls the territory along the border in his region mandates that he and other smugglers use the migrant children as a decoy for the cartel's own drug smuggling operations.
                Smugglers offer cheaper trips for families and unaccompanied children who plan to surrender themselves to U.S. border agents and ask for asylum, compared to those who seek to enter the United States undetected.
                "We deliver children to immigration (agents) and immigration (agents) are responsible for delivering them to their family members in the United States," said Daniel.

I would interpret the article as saying that the cartel determines where and/or when the children are brought across the border, rather than that the cartel is encouraging people to send children across the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post

No matter how one slices this mess, it all began with Biden taking office.

The answer to it is simple: Keep observers and the media away from the hot zone. Out of sight-out of mind.

Comment

They are also using facebook groups to organize the caravans and communicate.

--
                    Facebook Has Been Used To Organize Migrant Caravans. The Tech Giant Is About To Face Congress

Thousands of migrants have reportedly used social media apps Facebook and WhatsApp to organize caravans and groups headed to illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border.

The migrants, who largely originate from Central America, started joining Facebook and WhatsApp groups in the months after President Joe Biden defeated former President Donald Trump in the November presidential election, according to Reuters. Members of the groups reportedly warned others that they should time their border treks to ensure they arrived after Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration.

“Remember, Trump leaves on the 20th,” one person wrote in a Facebook group that was organizing a January departure from Honduras, Reuters reported. “If people arrive before then, they’ll have problems.”

Knowledge of the caravans, including one with as many as 9,000 migrants in Guatemala, is often spread on social media, The Associated Press reported. Many Central Americans decide to join the caravan after seeing information shared online, migrants told the AP in interviews.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/24/m...-media-groups/

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      They are also using facebook groups to organize the caravans and communicate.

--
                      Facebook Has Been Used To Organize Migrant Caravans. The Tech Giant Is About To Face Congress

Thousands of migrants have reportedly used social media apps Facebook and WhatsApp to organize caravans and groups headed to illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border.

The migrants, who largely originate from Central America, started joining Facebook and WhatsApp groups in the months after President Joe Biden defeated former President Donald Trump in the November presidential election, according to Reuters. Members of the groups reportedly warned others that they should time their border treks to ensure they arrived after Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration.

“Remember, Trump leaves on the 20th,” one person wrote in a Facebook group that was organizing a January departure from Honduras, Reuters reported. “If people arrive before then, they’ll have problems.”

Knowledge of the caravans, including one with as many as 9,000 migrants in Guatemala, is often spread on social media, The Associated Press reported. Many Central Americans decide to join the caravan after seeing information shared online, migrants told the AP in interviews.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/24/m...-media-groups/
                      It's OMB's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

It's OMB's fault.
                        Laughing --- yep --- they're coming because I'm a nice guy -- but OMB!!!! That's the real reason. He broke all the systems and... it's an annual event, it's a spring migration that happens every year, nothing new here... and OMB.... and I'm a nice guy!
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Biden's concentration camps:
                          https://twitter.com/SenatorLankford/...59880723755014

Comment

And where is the MSM? CNN's front page today: Anything but the border, mostly stories that push their agenda (anti 2nd Amendment, race division, etc.).

They have many Americans completely brainwashed.

cnn.jpg

Comment

Anyone remember this:

harris.jpg

Video on Harris's own page: https://www.facebook.com/KamalaHarri...57846617122923

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Anyone remember this:

harris.jpg

Video on Harris's own page: https://www.facebook.com/KamalaHarri...57846617122923
                                Yuuup. And AOC's performative posing in front of an empty parking lot. Both seem to have disappeared quite readily the last couple months.

Comment