Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Have any of you gotten a vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    The people who are wanting to get the covid shots despite the lack of necessity for people under 60 and the data showing deaths and sickness for people of various ages --- these people are victims of groupthink. They have been conditioned to accept and defend the vaccine mentality despite all evidence against most people taking these experimental shots. This groupthink becomes more dangerous than any virus could ever be. Indeed we are "all in this together" but this means most people are doing things without reason.

I discussed part of the source of this about a year ago. The media propagates ideas ... they emphasize an issue and expect us to all to share the same beliefs and mood. They are manipulating society just as expressed in the gospels -- Matt 11:17 We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’
    I would not be against a vaccine if it really were safe and effective. The evidence is not to that point yet -- and seems to speak against both of those assertions. But groupthink has proven to be more effective than evidence. I would hope people could get beyond groupthink -- especially those who think they are so smart that they cannot be tricked. Good luck!

p.s.
    If people were assenting to some of the following things, I might think they have escaped some of the groupthink:
    that most people under 60 would not need this shot
    that people are getting clots and dying from these shots (especially seen by an increase of covid deaths after people got the shots in Israel)
    that, as Fauci has said, asymptomatic spreading is not a significant problem
    that masks are as harmful as helpful
    that the covid shots only would reduce deaths by 1% ... not some grand number
    I pray you don't have to find out the hard way how wrong you are about all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I pray you don't have to find out the hard way how wrong you are about all this.
      Your prayers have been answered. I also have hydroxychloroquine which studies have shown to be effective as an early treatment.

I am just asking that people know the facts.

The other part of this is to recognize the problems that happen when they happen. The covid program has been so successful that they will keep this going for as long as people accept everything they are hearing. Just pray that this covid fiasco comes to an end. (I would hope more Christians are making this request than just praying for individuals to get protected from this.)
      Last edited by mikewhitney; 04-14-2021, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I also have hydroxychloroquine which studies have shown to be effective as an early treatment.
        D869_54_917_1200.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
          Lovely. Your face palm is mutual. We have Juvenal rejecting science. This does not seem inconsistent with your general contribution here.

I can admit that I have posted some stuff hastily that was not well founded, but you are rejecting the body of studies that have shown hydroxychloroquine as an effective early treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

I would ask why - but basically the answer is because you have been trained to distrust scientists and health department officials.
            Which scientists, and which health officials should I listen to? Only the ones you agree with, or the ones that offer an opposing opinion? Are we allowed to listen to both and arrive at our own informed opinion, or is only groupthink allowed?
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• 2021-04-14_19-51-44.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                Dr. Zdogg gives a little tutorial about the A-Z and to a lesser extent the J&J vaxes and the clotting issues.

"Zdogg" doesn't inspire confidence. Youtubing doctor doesn't inspire confidence.

But I watched it, and tracked back to his sources, or as many sources as he provided, directly or indirectly. He sounds straight. That said, he doesn't provide direct links to the studies he's citing, some of the studies turn out to preprints, and some of his advice can't be independently checked from the sources provided. I could still dig in with some google searching, but I'm not going to bother because nothing I've been able to check has failed to check out, so I'll give him a tentative pass.

As I've said before, these adenovirus-based vaccines are a lot more difficult to analyze than the mRNA types.

Comment

Your prayers have been answered. I also have hydroxychloroquine which studies have shown to be effective as an early treatment.
                  I'm glad you were able to obtain it.

Ivermectin is another option.

(The amount of melatonin in those I-MASK protocols would put me in a coma for 20 hours.)
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• I got my first shot Pfizer yesterday not side effects other than a sore arm. I work at Duke Hospital now. There are at present a number of young people in the ICU for Covid-19. It is not over yet.
                    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                      I got my first shot Pfizer yesterday not side effects other than a sore arm. I work at Duke Hospital now. There are at present a number of young people in the ICU for Covid-19. It is not over yet.
                      I hope they are using protocols like Ivermectin or heavy doses of Vitamin D. The other thing that seems to happen is that all sorts of sickness is put under the category of covid-19. So if these young people have something essentially different form covid-19, maybe they wouldn't get these normally effective covid-19 treatments. Right now, no one should go to a hospital with covid-19 which does not allow these treatments or you have to be ready to get a court order to have the doctors use this -- or explain why the patient would get sicker with these medicines.
                      Last edited by mikewhitney; 04-15-2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• We learned during this covid fiasco that hospitals designate which protocols will be used for medical conditions. If those protocols restrict covid-19 treatments too much, the patient may be placed on a ventilator without doing sufficient (or proper) treatments before resorting to the ventilator. Or, less ill patients become worse because insufficient protocols were permitted at these earlier stages. I wish I understood why death rates due to covid-19 have not decreased in light of treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. There are other protocols between these , among the most effective per the studies. (see https://c19study.com) If none of these are allowed at a hospital, then what decent treatments are they able to use?

Comment

We learned during this covid fiasco that hospitals designate which protocols will be used for medical conditions. If those protocols restrict covid-19 treatments too much, the patient may be placed on a ventilator without doing sufficient (or proper) treatments before resorting to the ventilator. Or, less ill patients become worse because insufficient protocols were permitted at these earlier stages. I wish I understood why death rates due to covid-19 have not decreased in light of treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. There are other protocols between these , among the most effective per the studies. (see https://c19study.com) If none of these are allowed at a hospital, then what decent treatments are they able to use?
                          Hospitals have three objectives: 1) Make a profit; 2) Don't get sued; 3) Treat the patient. Number 1 is relatively easy because insurance companies and desperate patients are willing to pay the excessive charges associated with treatment. Number 2 depends on the hospital setting policy guidelines and sticking to them, in which case, any attempt to take them to court is countered with "Our medical staff was simply following policy." And so, in the end, number 3 doesn't always happen, such as patients not treated properly for the China flu and then killed with ventilators by staff who were simply following policy.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

We learned during this covid fiasco that hospitals designate which protocols will be used for medical conditions. If those protocols restrict covid-19 treatments too much, the patient may be placed on a ventilator without doing sufficient (or proper) treatments before resorting to the ventilator. Or, less ill patients become worse because insufficient protocols were permitted at these earlier stages. I wish I understood why death rates due to covid-19 have not decreased in light of treatments like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. There are other protocols between these , among the most effective per the studies. (see https://c19study.com) If none of these are allowed at a hospital, then what decent treatments are they able to use?
                            The standard protocol nowadays is to inject a person with antibodies taken from recovered patient's plasma as soon as they test positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

The standard protocol nowadays is to inject a person with antibodies taken from recovered patient's plasma as soon as they test positive.
                              That's helpful only at the earliest stages. It should be done before someone lands in the hospital -- unless they came in for some other reason and got covid-19 specific symptoms after being admitted. Are there any typical treatments used in later stages that have been demonstrated in studies? I would tend to stick with those treatments I mentioned earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I'm glad you were able to obtain it.

Ivermectin is another option.

(The amount of melatonin in those I-MASK protocols would put me in a coma for 20 hours.)
                                Dr. Raoult is the original source of chloroquine treatments for Covid-19. He is currently under investigation for scientific fraud.

Le professeur Didier Raoult poursuivi par l’Ordre des médecins des Bouches-du-Rhône
                                Information erronée du public, exposition à un risque injustifié et même… charlatanisme : le médiatique microbiologiste de Marseille va devoir rendre des comptes devant ses pairs.

Par Louise Colcombet et Elsa Mari
                                Le 12 novembre 2020 à 09h51, modifié le 22 décembre 2020 à 00h21
                                Son traitement contre le Covid-19 avait fait naître d'immenses espoirs, son franc-parler avait fait le reste. Icône médiatique du printemps, aussi adulé que détesté, le professeur Didier Raoult doit aujourd'hui rendre des comptes. Comme annoncé par Paris-Match il y a quelques jours, le microbiologiste à la renommée mondiale, directeur de l'Infectiopole (IHU) de Marseille, fait en effet l'objet de poursuites devant l'Ordre des médecins des Bouches-du-Rhône, qui lui reproche une kyrielle d'entorses au code de déontologie : violation de la confraternité, information erronée du public, exposition à un risque injustifié et même… charlatanisme.

La procédure fait suite à une série de signalements et d'une plainte adressée depuis le début de la crise du coronavirus à l'Ordre des médecins des Bouches-du-Rhône. C'est par exemple, ce particulier, un professeur de mathématiques exerçant en collège qui critique le manque de fiabilité de l'essai clinique mené à l'IHU de Marseille.

French professor faces disciplinary case over hydroxychloroquine claims
                                Agence France-Presse in Marseille
                                Thu 12 Nov 2020 10.23 EST

Didier Raoult stands accused of touting drug as a coronavirus treatment without evidence
                                A French professor who touts the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine as a coronavirus treatment – without evidence, scientists say – will appear before a disciplinary panel charged with ethics breaches, an order of doctors has said.

Marseille-based Didier Raoult stands accused by his peers of spreading false information about the benefits of the drug. His promotion of hydroxychloroquine was taken up by the US and Brazilian presidents, Donald Trump and Jair Bolsonaro, who trumpeted its unproven benefits in a way critics say put people’s lives at risk.

No clinical trials have yet found in favour of using hydroxychloroquine against Covid-19, and critics say that due to potential serious side-effects, treating coronavirus patients with it is worse than no treatment at all.

Comment