Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

My New Girlfriend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kccd View Post

She kept her hands off that biker rally, and the result was a huge surge in cases. Totally irresponsible "leadership".
    Kindly share the documentation of the Sturgis surge. I was reading an article in the Atlantic that outdoor events (and Sturgis has a large outdoor component) have never caused a super spreader event. I understand it's the breeze and the sun knock down the virus in a hurry.
    "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

Why are the liberals so worried about a bunch of conservatives getting covid? Shouldn't they be celebrating?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughtful Monk View Post

Kindly share the documentation of the Sturgis surge. I was reading an article in the Atlantic that outdoor events (and Sturgis has a large outdoor component) have never caused a super spreader event. I understand it's the breeze and the sun knock down the virus in a hurry.
        One study had claimed it was the superspreader of all superspreaders. Over a quarter million cases as a result or nearly 20% of all diagnosed cases during August. It was of course not peer-reviewed and pretty much exceeds anything else from anywhere. Much smaller scale studies don't find anything even close. For instance, in South Dakota, where the event is held 124 people who attended the rally were diagnosed as having Covid.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment