Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

My New Girlfriend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Girlfriend!

Kristi Noem, Governor South Dakota, hit it out of the park at CPAC.I hope she runs in 2024.

Kristi-Noem-01.12.2021.jpg
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I'm trying to get her number - she should know that we're dating...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Lemme know how that works out for ya.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Vermont governor Phil Scott would be an interesting one to run in 2024, not that he'd make it past the Iowa Caucus.
          Last edited by Diogenes; 02-27-2021, 05:13 PM.
          P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Let me know how many days it is before she files a restraining order against you. I got 6 days from now just a mere moment before Cow Poke called it

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Apparently she's a maniac on the road, but I liked her hands-off covid response.

What did she say at CPAC that impressed you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                Apparently she's a maniac on the road, but I liked her hands-off covid response.

She kept her hands off that biker rally, and the result was a huge surge in cases. Totally irresponsible "leadership".

Comment

Originally posted by kccd View Post
                  She kept her hands off that biker rally, and the result was a huge surge in cases. Totally irresponsible "leadership".
                  Yeah, cause if she had asked them all to stay home, not a single one of them would have shown up.

Comment

She spoke about freedom and her response to COVID. She is a smart girl and conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Let me know how many days it is before she files a restraining order against you. I got 6 days from now just a mere moment before Cow Poke called it
                      Are you kidding? She would be lucky to have me!

Comment

Are you kidding? She would be lucky to have me!
                        Dang. Should've taken three days

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by kccd View Post

Assuming that's correct, that's their choice. Some people would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.

Comment

Assuming that's correct, that's their choice. Some people would rather die on their feet than live on their knees.
                            OK, now you've brought to my mind that scene from Braveheart where William Wallace makes his famous horseback speech --- FREEDOM!!!!!!

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live, at least a while, and dying in your beds, many years from now - would you be willing to trade all your days from this day to that for one chance - just ONE chance - to tell our enemy that they may take our lives, but they will NEVER take our FREEDOM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, cause if she had asked them all to stay home, not a single one of them would have shown up.
                              If Sturgis events had been cancelled and public announcements had been made to that effect, many fewer would have shown up, and the consequences would not have been so serious.

And yes, people would still have shown up as many conservatives have actively refused even the most basic mitigation steps like masking and social distancing. Polling even shows that few Republicans plan to get the vaccine.

As Colorado continues to roll out the COVID-19 vaccine and with nearly 6,000 people dead in the state because of the virus, a newly released poll found just around 1 in 3 Colorado Republicans plan to get vaccinated when doses become available to them.
                              https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...get-vaccinated

Will you be surprised when covid continues to be a serious health problem in Republican parts of the country?

Comment