Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Rush Limbaugh Dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    he "Today Show" just skewered Limbaugh this morning in their obit. I'm surprised they didn't dig him up and shoot him the way they were ripping into him.
    Sorry I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
      Given this is posted in Civics not Memorial Garden I assume OP wants discussion, not encomiums.

So I will say that I regard Rush Limbaugh as having done the greatest amount of damage to America of any person in my lifetime. He deliberately lied to, and brainwashed, a generation of gullible people. Told them day after day that black was white, that up was down, knowingly and deliberately, and had them fall for it. In our lifetimes there have been no more destructive forces in the US and to the US than him. His near-monopoly on the airwaves took an entire generation and half the states into darkness, and the costs has been incalculable in terms of lives lost and lives damaged. If hell exists he'll be next to Satan and Hitler in it.
      Kevin_lol.gif
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Sorry I missed it.
        Stay classy.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Starlight can say hello to them all when he arrives!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Stay classy.
            As is often incorrectly attributed to Mark Twain, "I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

Comment

As is often incorrectly attributed to Mark Twain, "I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."
              The "he started it" defense I've seen basically everywhere has been stifling.
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

The "he started it" defense I've seen basically everywhere has been stifling.
                I was planning on using that one with CP. I guess I can't accuse him of being in junior high now.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post

You realize the inverse could be said of the GOP, which completely invalidates your demonization of leftist ideology. Would you like a list of a dozen examples?
                  Last I heard folks like Steve King and Marjorie Taylor Greene were removed from their committee assignment whereas Ilhan Omar takes leadership post in House Foreign Affairs

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I was planning on using that one with CP. I guess I can't accuse him of being in junior high now.
                    SURE you can, junior, it's totally consistent with your dumb arguments.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      SURE you can, junior, it's totally consistent with your dumb arguments.
                      Okay, talk to me if and when you graduate.

Comment

Okay, talk to me if and when you graduate.
                        EXACTLY what I would expect a junior high kid to say.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

EXACTLY what I would expect a junior high kid to say.
                          EXACTLY what I would expect someone who never graduated from junior high to say.

Comment

I think every conservative should "apologize" the way Tucker Carlson did a few years ago when a bunch of lefturds dredged up some of his decade-old phone appearances with Bubba the Love Sponge.
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                              If hell exists he'll be next to Satan and Hitler in it.
                              While I was no fan of his, Rush didn't lead a rebellion against God or was an adversary to humanity nor did Rush systematically murder millions of people based on some notion of "fitness".
                              Last edited by Diogenes; 02-18-2021, 11:52 AM.
                              P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

EXACTLY what I would expect someone who never graduated from junior high to say.
                                OK, let's cool it - you have convinced me you're a grumpy old fart just like me. I'm just much more mature.

Comment