Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Andy Ngo Unmasks Antifa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    You implicitly expressed the opinion that it was worth reading and discussing.
    Yeah, git a rope!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You implicitly expressed the opinion that it was worth reading and discussing.
      As he expressly stated "I posted an article for discussion" that means the article was open for discussion which wasn't exactly what ff wanted to discuss

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        As he expressly stated "I posted an article for discussion" that means the article was open for discussion which wasn't exactly what ff wanted to discuss
        I honestly didn't know much about the event, and learned a few things along the way. I'm pretty sure that's what "discussion" is all about.

I think the bird of paradise must have crapped on Roy's birthday cake. I don't recall him being this... um....
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I think the bird of paradise must have crapped on Roy's birthday cake. I don't recall him being this... um....
          ...pedantic?

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
          MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

...pedantic?
            Not what I had in mind, but OK

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Not what I had in mind, but OK
              I'd go with cavil. He's always been pedantic.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                I'd go with cavil. He's always been pedantic.
                I honestly don't remember him jumping in so ... um... I think I must have accidently peed on his foot or something.

(Actually, I'm thinking this goes back to him ignorantly (in his own special way) proclaiming that Ox's attack thread was not about me)

Comment