Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Animals are not OURS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

PETA has made themselves the laughing stock of the world.
    The people laughing at them are the ones that know deep down that they are right.

Comment

But, mostly, they've managed to make fools out of themselves.
      You're welcome to continue to ignore my post, and show that you had no genuine or honest interest in the answer of the question you asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
        The people laughing at them are the ones that know deep down that they are right.

It would not surprise me in the least if you really believed that. That's one of your nuttiest statements yet.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

God gave His blessing on it. And you're now just using goofy emotional arguments with no real substance.
          And Allah gave his blessing to his people. Your imaginary deity is not a valid argument for your continued support of the abuse and murder of intelligent living beings.

Comment

You're welcome to continue to ignore my post, and show that you had no genuine or honest interest in the answer of the question you asked.
            I apologize -- you post such GOOFY stuff that it probably got lost in the nonsense.... feel free to try again, and I'll try to pay better attention.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I kinda figured you'd go there, because that's really dumb --- it's not what we DON'T do, as I stated earlier, it's what we DO --- we help women realize the value of human life, and support them in their decision to give birth, providing free medical services, support, love, food, medicine....

So, again, you're wrong.
              And we help people realize the value of animal life, give support to people who no longer wish to contribute to animal suffering by showing them how to go vegan, etc., etc., etc. *shrug* That you don't want to open your eyes makes you little different than the pro-choicers in this respect.

So again, I'm quite correct.

Comment

It would not surprise me in the least if you really believed that. That's one of your nuttiest statements yet.
                You're welcome to grow a pair and actually address the post you've been running away from. But I doubt you will. Easier to ignore their achievements and scoff, than to deal with something that might shake your mental framework.

Comment

And Allah gave his blessing to his people. Your imaginary deity is not a valid argument for your continued support of the abuse and murder of intelligent living beings.
                  You are displaying your ignorance -- "murder" is the UNLAWFUL killing of another HUMAN being.

Comment

I apologize -- you post such GOOFY stuff that it probably got lost in the nonsense.... feel free to try again, and I'll try to pay better attention.
                    Already literally linked it to you, AT YOUR REQUEST, and you replied to the post with the link and completely ignored it. You're quite clearly at this point not an honest actor, and have no desire to actually read the answer to the question you asked.

Comment

You are displaying your ignorance -- "murder" is the UNLAWFUL killing of another HUMAN being.
                      Wow, so now you're literally straight up using the pro-choice playbook. Yikes dude.

Comment

You're welcome to grow a pair
                        Awww... descending into juvenile attacks....

and actually address the post you've been running away from.
                        PETA (that's what this thread is about) has earned themselves the reputation of being a bunch of nutters.

But I doubt you will. Easier to ignore their achievements and scoff, than to deal with something that might shake your mental framework.
                        Perhaps if they didn't act like a bunch of crazed loonies....

Comment

Wow, so now you're literally straight up using the pro-choice playbook. Yikes dude.
                          Show me where a "pro-choice" person (and even the name is a lie) will argue that abortion is "murder" - the unlawful taking of human life. Their argument is that an unborn child is NOT human.

Comment

Already literally linked it to you, AT YOUR REQUEST, and you replied to the post with the link and completely ignored it. You're quite clearly at this point not an honest actor, and have no desire to actually read the answer to the question you asked.
                            OK, lemme go back and look, since you won't help out an old fella.

Comment

Awww... descending into juvenile attacks....
                              Pot, meet Kettle.

PETA (that's what this thread is about) has earned themselves the reputation of being a bunch of nutters.
                              PETA (that's what my post was about, answering your question about PETA, which you have continued to ignore because you were not honest in wanting an answer) had done more for animal rights than most people could ever hope to do in their lives. But you don't care about animal rights, and similarly were never interested in an answer to your question

Perhaps if they didn't act like a bunch of crazed loonies....
                              That's what pro-choice folks say about anti-abortion folks. *shrug*

Comment

OK, I find a link that you use to point to your prior post, but all it does is take me to a whole page of posts.....

How bout dialing down the drama just a wee tad, and try once more - this time using your alleged original citation, not just linking to a post. K?

Comment