Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Called it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      But at least he would have had common sense, something that at the very least, Psaki shows she is sorely lacking in.
      I guess we can agree that it goes against your idea of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post

Somebody refresh my memory. Who was it whose family was interviewed by the press in their home, and had communist party posters hanging in their kitchen?
        I found it. It was Obama's White House press secretary Jay Carney's family. Check out the posters in the background. Washingtonian magazine, around April 2014.carney.jpg
        Last edited by Faber; 01-25-2021, 01:04 PM.
        When I Survey....

Comment

One of the first things I thought of when I saw the video of Biden admitting that "I don't know what I'm signing" was those episodes of M*A*S*H where a distracted Colonel Blake would sign a bunch of documents that Radar handed him and then would ask him "What was all that I just signed?"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by kccd View Post
            And then we have Donald Covfefe Trump...
            Rogue did a good job on the rest of the post just wanted to mention something here. kccd, one would think you have never texted from your phone people who do often accidentally hit send before we can correct ta spelling error. We also don't get mad when someone points it out we do just want Former President Trump did make a joke about it. only someone who never texted from their phone or a useful Idiot for the left would think this a sign of dementia.

Comment

As this clearly shows it is his keepers who are in charge. Folks like his new Press Secretary, Jen Psaki

Did Biden pick her or was it his keepers?
              Hence the term "Pinko" commie!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Hence the term "Pinko" commie!

Comment

So I type "I Don’t Know What I'm Signing" along with "Biden" into Google, Bing and DuckDuckGo and then search the News section and guess what? Not one major news source is covering this. They have all spiked the story so there is a total news blackout on it.

The Praetorian Guard MSM has closed ranks to protect the Emperor with no clothes.

Imagine for just a moment if Trump had been caught on a hot mic saying that he didn't know what he was even signing as he kept signing a stack of Executive Orders. Or anything for that matter. You don't even have to imagine. You know good and well that this would be headlines and be leading the Nightly News with CNN and MSNBC going from one program to another talking about little else.

good puppies.jpg
                  The snarling attack dogs have been transformed into good little puppies all rolling over and playing dead

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

I've criticized the governance by EOs for decades now from both sides. Both because of the abuse of power and because it is relatively pointless because the minutenl your party loses power, their EOs are just going to get reversed.
                    That has been my concern all along. President Trump did it to Obama, and now Bumbling Biden's handlers are doing it to President Trump. Trump didn't get enough of his agenda passed as law because of an uncooperative Congress, so it has been a relatively easy process to undo many of the gains that were made under his leadership.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

So I type "I Don’t Know What I'm Signing" along with "Biden" into Google, Bing and DuckDuckGo and then search the News section and guess what? Not one major news source is covering this. They have all spiked the story so there is a total news blackout on it.
                      The spin I've seen from some liberal commenters is that Joe is supposedly saying, "I don't know where to sign," which is only slightly better than "I don't know what I'm signing."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

The spin I've seen from some liberal commenters is that Joe is supposedly saying, "I don't know where to sign," which is only slightly better than "I don't know what I'm signing."
                        Old Joe has been a Senator for decades and VP for 8 years and he doesn't know where to sign an EO? While there isn't a dotted line even I know that you sign in the space below the text of the order.

This is nearly as lame as the claim his bumbling mumbling slurring of speech is a stutter. A "stutter" that is unlike anything he's had all these decades in the public eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yeah I've seen them claiming that too. But they can't seem to explain how he then looks at the EO and his pen goes directly, without hesitation, to the area to sign on.

Comment

Yeah I've seen them claiming that too. But they can't seem to explain how he then looks at the EO and his pen goes directly, without hesitation, to the area to sign on.
                            Or how he could not know where to sign after he had just put his signature on something like 20 other orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I guess it makes sense then. derp.
                              Then you guess wrongly. Derp.
                              America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

I've criticized the governance by EOs for decades now from both sides. Both because of the abuse of power and because it is relatively pointless because the minutenl your party loses power, their EOs are just going to get reversed.
                                The problem is, the setup of the United States government makes it so difficult to pass laws (it has to get a majority of the House and 60% of the Senate and the president's signature) that to actually get stuff done in a timely fashion, or to get stuff done at all, you end up having to go the Executive Orders route.

Comment