Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

As predicted, Joe is weaponizing the China flu against us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As predicted, Joe is weaponizing the China flu against us

One of the bigger issues never fully grasped by many Americans was President Donald Trump’s restraint in relation to the power of the federal government under the guise of COVID-19 action. No president in our lifetime was ever more reluctant to weaponize the opportunity to expand government; Donald Trump stood the gap.

CTH warned since last summer of the ramifications if a leftist group used COVID-19 to expand federal power over peoples lives and livelihoods. Today, JoeBama’s team has unleashed a series of TEN EXECUTIVE ORDERS fully weaponizing the opportunity.

(1) Executive order on COVID worker Safety, weaponized Dept of Labor, OSHA. Literally word-for-word what CTH predicted. [Predictions HERE and HERE]

(2) Executive order on COVID school safety, weaponized the Dept of Education. Leverages federal funds, grants. Supports the education labor union effort. Exactly as expected.

(3) Executive order creating COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force. Weaponizing the HHS takeover; the Secretary of Agriculture, the Secretary of Labor, the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, the Secretary of Education, the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency. Again, exactly as predicted.

(4) Executive order using National Health Crisis as a security threat. Weaponizing the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, the Secretary of Homeland Security.

(5) Executive order taking over National Guard. The domestic terrorists need a category within the health emergency. The isolation and detainment camps need security. “Support of Operations or Missions to Prevent and Respond to the Spread of COVID-19. (a) The Secretary of Defense shall, to the maximum extent feasible and consistent with mission requirements (including geographic proximity), request pursuant to 32 U.S.C. 502(f) that all State and territorial governors order National Guard forces to perform duty to fulfill mission assignments.”

(6) Executive order taking control of travel. “The Secretary of Labor, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Secretary of Transportation (including through the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)), the Secretary of Homeland Security (including through the Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the Commandant of the United States Coast Guard).

You can read the rest HERE.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...id-against-us/

It's ironic that President Trump was falsely accused of being everything that China Joe is proving himself to be. And we know from history where this will lead: once a government seizes power and control, it never relinquishes it unless forced to. We are living in interesting times.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It's ironic that President Trump was falsely accused of being everything that China Joe is proving himself to be. And we know from history where this will lead: once a government seizes power and control, it never relinquishes it unless forced to. We are living in interesting times.
    More of the Left's projection. They called Trump a tyrant because he suggested putting down riots with the National Guard. And here we have Biden going full throttle - no 'suggestions' - but executive orders to increase his power over the lives of Americans.

Do they not see their hypocrisy, or are they simply believing their own lies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

More of the Left's projection. They called Trump a tyrant because he suggested putting down riots with the National Guard. And here we have Biden going full throttle - no 'suggestions' - but executive orders to increase his power over the lives of Americans.

Do they not see their hypocrisy, or are they simply believing their own lies?
      I think it's important to remember that Joe is not in charge.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Honestly, I suspect Obama is his main puppet master. Probably Soros and a gaggle of rich lefties in the media and Big Tech too, but through Obama as a conduit.

Just suspicions, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          And here we have Biden going full throttle - no 'suggestions' - but executive orders to increase his power over the lives of Americans.
          To be fair to Joe, I'm not sure how much of this is really his fault because I suspect he's just doing what his handlers are telling him to do. I wouldn't be surprised if the first time he knew anything about these executive orders was when somebody sat him down with a pen and told him to start signing.

Comment

He's got the job title, he carries the can. Even if someone else is telling him what to say, he's responsible too. It's not like he's some innocent fresh into politics who's been rushed into power by backroom brokers, and who doesn't know what's what.
            ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post

He's got the job title, he carries the can. Even if someone else is telling him what to say, he's responsible too. It's not like he's some innocent fresh into politics who's been rushed into power by backroom brokers, and who doesn't know what's what.
              Understood. Agreed, even. My point is that the public was sold a bill of good, because Joe was NOT an extremist. It was anticipated that he would moderate the left. Whether you want to "blame" him or not, I think it's helpful to understand that he was simply the empty suit used to usher in these terrible policies.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

His mental competence is in question.

Comment

Sure. Doesn't absolve him, in my eyes, given his long track record in politics, even if he is mentally incompetent now.

Comment

He's the nice old guy in the nursing home whom the staff has convinced he's the owner.

So he dresses up every morning, and they give him stuff to sign, and pat him on the back, and tell him what a wonderful job he's doing.

Comment

Understood. Agreed, even. My point is that the public was sold a bill of good, because Joe was NOT an extremist. It was anticipated that he would moderate the left. Whether you want to "blame" him or not, I think it's helpful to understand that he was simply the empty suit used to usher in these terrible policies.
                      You mean that people were told that Biden wasn't as extreme as others, and that's partly why (some) they voted for him?

OK, granted, but that shows how uh, credulous, many are, given his past history. Your last clause I think is debatable - I don't know if he is really an 'empty suit' or not, and I don't think it matters either way. The policies are what matter, surely.

But this is not really an argument we need to have, bruh. I don't really disagree with you on anything significant here.

Comment

You mean that people were told that Biden wasn't as extreme as others, and that's partly why (some) they voted for him?
                        I think there are people (I know some personally) who honestly believed that Joe would moderate the extreme leftist nutters, and would be a uniter --- you know, his "no red states, no blue states, only the UNITED states"....

OK, granted, but that shows how uh, credulous, many are, given his past history. Your last clause I think is debatable - I don't know if he is really an 'empty suit' or not, and I don't think it matters either way. The policies are what matter, surely.
                        On what does Joe have a really leftist history?

But this is not really an argument we need to have, bruh. I don't really disagree with you on anything significant here.
                        Not seeing it as a argument - you're one of my favorite posters in the world! (Don't tell Rogue)

Comment

The bottom line is that Joe's authority is being used to grant the Federal government a whole bunch of new powers to be enforced by unelected regulators who are not accountable to voters. For instance, think of what OSHA could to do to a business under the pretense of China flu mitigation. Does any rational person believe that this power won't be abused for political purposes?

Comment

The bottom line is that Joe's authority is being used to grant the Federal government a whole bunch of new powers to be enforced by unelected regulators who are not accountable to voters. For instance, think of what OSHA could to do to a business under the pretense of China flu mitigation. Does any rational person believe that this power won't be abused for political purposes?
                            I don't see any other way to interpret this than a complete and total power grab by the left.

Comment

I don't see any other way to interpret this than a complete and total power grab by the left.
                              The left has long dreamed of effectively nullifying Congress and ruling through agencies and regulators controlled by the executive branch.

Comment