Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Handsy Joe cancels Keystone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And in the meantime, the Alberta Supreme Court said that Trudeau's Bill C-69, which would do away with pipelines in this country, was unconstitutional and overturned it. The reasoning is that it would give the federal government control of all the natural resources of every province, particularly Alberta.

Trudeau has declared that he will take it to the Supreme Court of Canada.

Both Trudeau and Biden are pure evil.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Biden on gas prices...

When it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that God willing when it’s over we’ll be stronger. The world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over.

Transition? I remember during the 2020 election Biden claimed he was the "transition candidate" to a bunch of donors, and folks were trying to figure out what he meant by that. Apparently he meant he was the one that would "transition" us from the old to a new system. He was the demolisher. Biden's "build back better" apparently means to tear it down and build it back DIFFERENTLY.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
        Biden on gas prices...

Transition? I remember during the 2020 election Biden claimed he was the "transition candidate" to a bunch of donors, and folks were trying to figure out what he meant by that. Apparently he meant he was the one that would "transition" us from the old to a new system. He was the demolisher. Biden's "build back better" apparently means to tear it down and build it back DIFFERENTLY.
        Obama's third term. Change you can believe in -- like it or not.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

Oh, There really wasn't much of a mystery on "transition." Remember, democrats love to delude themselves as to why they lost. (It's never their direct fault they lose. It was messaging, or stupidity of voters.) After Trump won, they decided it was Racists and Russia. Trump won as a racist reaction to having a black man be president. As such, they focused on the "electability" of their next candidate. I.E. Code word for "White" They needed to WIN 2020, and then they could transition back towards more diverse candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Obama's third term. Change you can believe in -- like it or not.
            Like the meme going around during the Obama years that said, "Thanks for the vote. Here's your change," followed by a picture of a few coins.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment