Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden picks transgender woman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden says she/he passes the smell test

her.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      No, he picked a fat man who pretends to be a girl.
      Why do health secretaries almost always look extremely unhealthy/unwell?

Oh, and this one will tickle y'all - this dude took his mother out of a personal care home in Pennsylvania during covid, whilst his boss the Governor (much like Cuomo and WHitmer), shoved people sick with covid into nursing homes.
      https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...-scrutiny.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Why do health secretaries almost always look extremely unhealthy/unwell?

Oh, and this one will tickle y'all - this dude took his mother out of a personal care home in Pennsylvania during covid, whilst his boss the Governor (much like Cuomo and WHitmer), shoved people sick with covid into nursing homes.
        https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...-scrutiny.html
        Good for me but not for thee...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Has anyone checked Biden for puppet strings?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

She is both a homely woman and a homely man...Isn't American great!
            Yep! I approve of the selection as making an administration a more diverse and representative. It is a great improvement over a Barbie and Ken White House with most with a last name Trump, or other wise related.
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Yep! I approve of the selection as making an administration a more diverse and representative. It is a great improvement over a Barbie and Ken White House with most with a last name Trump, or other wise related.
              Great. this man pretending to be a woman is endorsed by an internet End of discussion!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm waiting for him to appoint Bruce "Kaitlin" Jenner to some position.
                When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                  I'm waiting for him to appoint Bruce "Kaitlin" Jenner to some position.
                  Ambassador to Iran would work well...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    I really think if it weren't for COVID, Trump would have won the election. People just wanted someone to blame.That and the very odd election we had with all the mail in ballots. Still think something fishy went on. Not saying it was a conspiracy to steal the election, but it doesn't really take a concerted conspiracy, just enough separate people in places of power here and there to do enough on their own to mess up the results. The numbers were pretty close in several key states.

I also think that the Democrats are not holding back a bit right now and showing their true colors, which will mean that they are probably going to turn normal Americans against them pretty quickly.
                    If looting, rioting, burning down cities, and justifying it to the country, and then destroying the economy further by enthusiastically endorsing lockdowns didn't turn the country against the Dems, then why would this nuttiness do it? I'm trying to figure out that logic?

If we assume they rigged the elections and that's why they won, then why would they not do it again in the midterms?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

If looting, rioting, burning down cities, and justifying it to the country, and then destroying the economy further by enthusiastically endorsing lockdowns didn't turn the country against the Dems, then why would this nuttiness do it? I'm trying to figure out that logic?

If we assume they rigged the elections and that's why they won, then why would they not do it again in the midterms?
                      The only answer I would have for that is that hopefully the Republicans spend the next 2 years building a strong "let's monitor every polling station" infrastructure. And learn from this past year how incredibly conniving and dishonest the democrats can be in "stop counting - MAGIC SURPRISE" nonsense.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

The only answer I would have for that is that hopefully the Republicans spend the next 2 years building a strong "let's monitor every polling station" infrastructure. And learn from this past year how incredibly conniving and dishonest the democrats can be in "stop counting - MAGIC SURPRISE" nonsense.
                        I don't expect that to be the case. The GOP is feckless, if not downright complicit.

Comment

hopefully by the mid terms we would be back to normal and people would be voting in person. Because of COVID entire states were practically forcing people to vote by mail. I don't think they can justify that without a pandemic.

As to the rioting and burning, it was the left mostly destroying their own cities. But know they are actively oppressing conservatives, shutting them out of online platforms, talking about re-education camps, overrunning red states with illegal immigrants, and most likely just torching the entire economy.

Comment

I don't expect that to be the case. The GOP is feckless, if not downright complicit.
                            I honestly wish I could argue against that. I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

hopefully by the mid terms we would be back to normal and people would be voting in person. Because of COVID entire states were practically forcing people to vote by mail. I don't think they can justify that without a pandemic.

As to the rioting and burning, it was the left mostly destroying their own cities. But know they are actively oppressing conservatives, shutting them out of online platforms, talking about re-education camps, overrunning red states with illegal immigrants, and most likely just torching the entire economy.
                              That is some extreme hopium you're sniffin there, sparko.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Because diversity is far more important than competence.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment