Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden picks transgender woman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden picks transgender woman...

No, he picked a fat man who pretends to be a girl.

"Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary"

https://www.registercitizen.com/news...h-15880903.php

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Oh, my Lord, God, Almighty!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I think this is a classic example of proof that Biden is not making these picks at all - and he is not in control.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I think this is a classic example of proof that Biden is not making these picks at all - and he is not in control.
        He is going to let biological boys use the girls bathroom again...
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

He is going to let biological boys use the girls bathroom again...
          I honestly don't believe this is Biden's doing - I think it's proof that he's the empty suit I've been saying he is. They used him to get their own leftist agenda in power.

Comment

I honestly don't believe this is Biden's doing - I think it's proof that he's the empty suit I've been saying he is. They used him to get their own leftist agenda in power.
            It is still happening...

Biden promises on Day One to reinstate rule protecting transgender student use of bathrooms

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...nt-protections

Comment

It is still happening...

Biden promises on Day One to reinstate rule protecting transgender student use of bathrooms

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...nt-protections
              This type of crap will work quite well for Republicans to regain control of the House and the Senate.

Comment

This type of crap will work quite well for Republicans to regain control of the House and the Senate.
                Yep...

Comment

There's really no reason to think that. If 2020 wasn't enough to get Trump reelected or at least keep control of the senate, then why would this affect the midterms? Whatever kookiness the left is doing seems to be working when it comes to their election success.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

There's really no reason to think that. If 2020 wasn't enough to get Trump reelected or at least keep control of the senate, then why would this affect the midterms?
                    I'm actually thinking about starting a thread on that - but basically, I think Republicans were a little overconfident that Trump would get reelected, and the left will give plenty of reasons why sane rational people should realize the extremes to which the left will go.

Comment

No, he picked a fat man who pretends to be a girl.
                      O. x M. x G.

The fruit loop from Pennsylvania? She's nuttier than squirrel poop!

And I just thought she was just a homely woman.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm actually thinking about starting a thread on that - but basically, I think Republicans were a little overconfident that Trump would get reelected, and the left will give plenty of reasons why sane rational people should realize the extremes to which the left will go.
                        They were? Maybe on election night when it looked like Trump had it in the bag, then they suddenly stopped the count for the night, and the next day Biden magically had the lead. But before election, I'm not so sure about that.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

There's really no reason to think that. If 2020 wasn't enough to get Trump reelected or at least keep control of the senate, then why would this affect the midterms? Whatever kookiness the left is doing seems to be working when it comes to their election success.
                          At this point I must agree. If it was not already apparent, Bob the girl and Suzie the boy won't make much difference.

In fact, if that does make a difference with some clueless person, they shouldn't vote, they've been asleep for a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

And I just thought she was just a homely woman.
                            She is both a homely woman and a homely man...Isn't American great!

Comment

I really think if it weren't for COVID, Trump would have won the election. People just wanted someone to blame.That and the very odd election we had with all the mail in ballots. Still think something fishy went on. Not saying it was a conspiracy to steal the election, but it doesn't really take a concerted conspiracy, just enough separate people in places of power here and there to do enough on their own to mess up the results. The numbers were pretty close in several key states.

I also think that the Democrats are not holding back a bit right now and showing their true colors, which will mean that they are probably going to turn normal Americans against them pretty quickly.

Comment