Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Is it POSSIBLE for Biden to be a REAL Statesman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I'm sorry. Did I hurt your widdle feelings by saying you blasphemed? Poor baby. Maybe you should be more careful what you say.

Please show me where blasphemy is "everything" to me. Go on, prove your statement. Find ALL the times I've said that and post them.

P.S. Try to stop using your little smiley face stuff a dozen times in every post. It's quite annoying.
    Wow, this is a new approach for you, good try..........sadly it is just as ineffective as your blasphemy shtick. Plus I never fell slighted by people who yell blasphemy - when they don't understand the very book to which they refer. :+{
    Hey I like smiley faces but I sort of get why you don't: a bit too happy, sunny, optimistic, hopeful and no possibility of blasphemy or condemning others :+{
    I added a couple of frown faces, just to change it up just for you and you're welcome..
    However, since you asked politely, I'll try to remember to include more smiley faces whenever we have these lovely discussions :+}

Ruh-Roh looks like someone else got their own, to quote you, "widdle feelings hurt" about blasphemy being their everything. Go review everything you wrote and you'll see for yourself. I'd do it but I don't want to get depressed cause it is such a downer:+}
    Last edited by thormas; 01-11-2021, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
      I feel this kind of taunting tone is unnecessary.

This I do agree with.
      I got bored with little prefab stuff that others include so I went with something else and much more creative (I might have added one here but will spare you but know it's implied). However, if we converse, remind me and I won't include one in the text.

Comment

Originally posted by thormas View Post

Wow, this is a new approach for you, good try..........sadly it is just as ineffective as your blasphemy shtick. Plus I never fell slighted by people who yell blasphemy - when they don't understand the very book to which they refer. :+{
        Hey I like smiley faces but I sort of get why you don't: a bit too happy, sunny, optimistic, hopeful and no possibility of blasphemy or condemning others :+{
        I added a couple of frown faces, just to change it up just for you and you're welcome..
        However, since you asked politely, I'll try to remember to include more smiley faces whenever we have these lovely discussions :+}

Ruh-Roh looks like someone else got their own, to quote you, "widdle feelings hurt" about blasphemy being their everything. Go review everything you wrote and you'll see for yourself. I'd do it but I don't want to get depressed cause it is such a downer:+}
        You made the accusation, you go and find all the posts you are referring to. The burden of proof is on you.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

You made the accusation, you go and find all the posts you are referring to. The burden of proof is on you.

The comment stands and it is a go to response too often used (although don't you also condemn people?). But, as said, I won't go back through all you rather depressing, little responses used against people (or is it mainly me :+} just because they don't believe exactly what you do.

But I will start you off: you used the blasphemy go to twice in the course of X posts in this thread? Guess.

Ok, I'll give you the answer: twice in two back to back posts within a 20 minute period. And that is not the first or sadly the last time :+} Thus I have shown your pattern but re-reading all your posts is just too much to endure for any human being.
          Last edited by thormas; 01-11-2021, 09:10 PM.

Comment

The comment stands and it is a go to response too often used (although don't you also condemn people?). But, as said, I won't go back through all you rather depressing, little responses used against people (or is it mainly me :+} just because they don't believe exactly what you do.

I knew you couldn't do it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I knew you couldn't do it.
              But I did, I started the process and the proof is in the pudding :+}

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

Not only have they had it all their own way but they have gone too far; so far that the wheels are coming off, the disguise has fallen and we see them clearly for the first time.

If Biden was good enough for Obama, he’s good enough for me. He will set about rebuilding the government institutions left to rot by the recent administration. All hail Biden.

I am confident that you will feel much more like your good humoured old self after a few Biden months. Enjoy the happiness of your fellow Americans.
                Biden is a boob who spews forth ignorance, anger and babble. He won't last long at all, as his handlers won't be happy with his empty suit persona.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I disagree: Biden never sounds angry unless it is justifiable anger over, for example, trump ignoring his duties during the raging Covid uptick of late or Russian hacking, and Biden's anger is on behalf of the people.

I think he has the character and I don't think he has handlers but a team that will work with him. Time will tell.
                  How cay you type with your eyes shut so tight? Joe gets annoyed over the stupidest things, even lashing out at his own supporters at town hall meetings. His cheese has slid off his cracker.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    Or when someone dares to question him. Then he gets right in their face wagging his finger cussing at them and yelling "I DON'T WORK FOR YOU!"

38928b0a-784e-42c7-a026-84ee2c8cd485-Biden_1.jpghqdefault.jpg

And then his handlers quickly grab him and hustle him out of the room

Or getting pissed at another voter saying, "Look, fat... look, here’s the deal" and then bizarrely challenged him to a push up contest.

05biden-kerry-02-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpgshutterstock_editorial_10490034q.jpg
                    His handlers claimed he said "facts" not "fat" but that isn't credible in that right before that he said "By the way that’s why you’re -- I’m not sedentary,
                    I don’t, I get up and” at which point he stopped."

Considering his expressed fantasies about punching political opponents in the mouth or "beat[ing] the hell out of them" one can only imagine how out of control he would be if he faced a press core a tenth as hostile to him as they were to Trump day in and day out. Or a foreign dignitary with instructions to push his buttons when they're in public in order to provoke a violent reaction.
                    EGGzackly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

How cay you type with your eyes shut so tight? Joe gets annoyed over the stupidest things, even lashing out at his own supporters at town hall meetings. His cheese has slid off his cracker.
                      You get so bend out of shape over a scant few incidents. Biden has a temper and he lost it a few times however it doesn't seem that is the case when doing official business. And I still consider him stronger than the man-child called trump. Bring on Putin and let a real man do he work of the people..........and not his own work (What a change that will be, a President doing the people's work, standing up to bullies rather than the trump love fest).

I

Comment

Biden is a boob who spews forth ignorance, anger and babble. He won't last long at all, as his handlers won't be happy with his empty suit persona.
                        Biden is so, so, so much more knowledgeable and experienced that the present clown.......and he actually reads and comprehends (what a change and reading is actually good). And I actually think he looks much better in a suit that the trumpeter with his ridiculously long ties (again even that is a welcome change). Go Joe!

Ignorance, anger and babble thy name is trumpeter.

Comment

You get so bend out of shape over a scant few incidents.
                          I don't get bent out of shape about anything -- I learned long ago that solves nothing, and only makes the problem worse.

Biden has a temper and he lost it a few times
                          Over some of the STUPIDEST stuff --- what happens when the bovine material really comes forcefully into contact with the air circulation device?

however it doesn't seem that is the case when doing official business.
                          How would you know? What "official business" have you seen him do? He's been hiding in the basement.

And I still consider him stronger than the man-child called trump.
                          "Stronger"? In what sense?

Bring on Putin and let a real man do he work of the people.........
                          Who will Biden appoint to do that?

.and not his own work (What a change that will be, a President doing the people's work, standing up to bullies rather than the trump love fest).

I
                          Perhaps Biden will challenge Putin to do pushups?

Comment

You seem to be uncharacteristicly stroppy these days.

Well, at least you won’t have to pitch up to a Trump branded golf championship, just like everyone else.

Another of his properties, Trump Turnberry in Ayrshire, Scotland, has not been selected to host an Open Championship by the R&A since Trump bought the resort in 2014 - with the host venues now finalised up to 2024.

Turnberry's Ailsa course has hosted The Open on four occasions since first staging the championship in 1977, most recently when Stewart Cink won in 2009.

R&A chief executive Martin Slumbers said there were "no plans" to stage any of its championships at Turnberry and that the governing body would "not do so in the foreseeable future".

"We will not return until we are convinced that the focus will be on the championship, the players and the course itself and we do not believe that is achievable in the current circumstances," Slumbers said.
                            I’m keeping an eye on things and will do my best to bring you all the news. I don’t think they use black and white balls these days but they are particular about the sort of company they keep.

All we really need to know at this point is that Biden is much, much better.
                            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

You seem to be uncharacteristicly stroppy these days.
                              I'm just amazed at how the Democrats are playing right into the hands of their enemies. I can't figure out if they're that stupid or that evil.

Comment

By the way, I just saw a clip of Biden's "America" speech, how he will be the UNITER, and there will be no Blue States or Red States - there will be a UNITED States!

His handlers will absolutely not allow that. He's an empty suit who, on occasion, can put together enough words for a decent sound bite.

Comment